[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How can I move to Melbourne if I'm poor and have very basic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

How can I move to Melbourne if I'm poor and have very basic education degrees
>>
Set sail from the port of Andalusia
>>
official answer: we're full
actual answer: employment/study visa, assuming you are in university there are many exchange programs available
>>
>>74948731
If you're brown, I think they remove whites so you can breed.
>>
Are there moderate climate zones in Straya?
I mean it's a great country but I'm pale as a ghost so a 45° summer with Sahara desert tier UV radiation would probably cause a dozen different types of cancer in my body.
>>
>>74948820
I cannot afford university, I have a shitty job and would like to start from 0 getting a shitty job in Melbourne (looks comfy and economically stable and is not as conservative as the rest of Australia .i'm gay-)
>>
>>74948869
Only Xeroderma pigmentosum would cause multiple cutaneous cancers, the one you're looking for is Australia's best: The Malignant Melanoma

Dangerous as fuck and hard to find in a clinical exam, especially in blacks
>>
>>74948884
Well the hard part isn't getting a shitty job, the hard part is getting to Australia and staying here without the Department of Immigration kicking your door down in the middle of the night and deporting you back to Spain.

https://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/417-

That is your best opportunity

>I'm gay

Nobody would give two shits anywhere in Australia unless you have a gay pride tattoo on your forehead and never shut up about your sexual preferences, which is par for the course with modern homosexuality

>>74948955
>Sudo docposter is still shitposting on 4chan and hasn't opened his own practice in the United States

Sad!
>>
>>74949092
I'm affraid people might beat me if I go outside with my boyfriend and share hands or ocasionally kiss
>>
>>74948955
Can very dark skinned Africans get a sunburn?
Serious question, I've always wondered about that.
>>
>>74949092
I got a job, 24 hours shifts 8 times a month, cardiology and chest hospital

Did a trial and it was just obese families with clogged coronaries
>>
>>74948884
It's easy to get a shitty job here
You can spend only 4 years before getting citizenship, if you really want to
>>
>>74949133
>Melbourne
>faggot central
Nah m8 you're golden
>>
>>74949144
Yes you can, basically the first step is a solar lentigo or actinic keratosis, the skin essentially roughens by dumping a lot of keratin to block UV radiation

I am dark brown and I've had plenty. You also might've developed something similar on your wrist if you use the computer mouse on the table too much, except from pressure
>>
how can I move to Melbourne if I have medical degree?
>>
>>74955639
say "i am greek"
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.