[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

America has become a country of shit in feces anymore. I am preparing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: japan_china_flag.jpg (69KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
japan_china_flag.jpg
69KB, 400x320px
America has become a country of shit in feces anymore.
I am preparing for the construction of true liberty country by invading the United States under the protection of China and expelling the evil white pigs.
>>
>>74945713
yeah it's a good plan, but first you need to get that american cock out of your butt, nippon
>>
>>74946102
Okay. So, you think China is better?
Let's examine Chinese policy

1274,1281 Yuan dynasty invasion to Japan.
1938, Chinese blamed Japan for raping in Nanking
http://select.nytimes.com/gst/abstract.html?res=9903E0DF113EE03ABC4C53DFB7668383629EDE
1938, Chinese never blame Kuomintang Army for their Yellow river flood of 1938 that caused 80 thousand victims surpassing Nanking victims
1943, Chiense blamed Japan with distoring of Tanaka Memorial.
China has economically threatened Japan.
1970, Zhou's 4 principles(周四条件): ban export of Chemical fertilizer.
2012, ban export of rare metal
2014, Chinese illegally caught red coral in Japanese territory.

1974, Deng Xiaoping begged Matsushita Konosuke for building Panasonic factories in China.
2012, Though Chinese burnt them.

You might've already understood Chinese "unfair" policy.
Gve me any comments, if you may.
>>
File: n-okinawa-a-20160222-870x590.jpg (99KB, 870x590px) Image search: [Google]
n-okinawa-a-20160222-870x590.jpg
99KB, 870x590px
>>74947151
idk why you start talking about history..by american cock I mean usa troops in your country, you're not exactly an independent country if you haven't already noticed
>>
>>74949205
When you make a friend, you don't care about his personality?

>>74947151
>this shows China's personality

Don't you uthink so?
if you agree, I hope you'll leave a message. to ... >>74947151
>>
>>74945713
>I am preparing for the construction of true liberty country by invading the United States under the protection of China and expelling the evil white pigs.

Yeah no you aren't, proxy. Japanese people have a 7% approval rating of China and a 70% approval rating of the USA.

http://www.pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/chapter-4-how-asians-view-each-other/
>>
>>74949648
WHITU PIGGU GO HOME
>>
japanese killed tens of millions of chinese people in really absolutely disgusting manner and even keep denying many of those crimes. don't you have any empathy to understand why they hate us like that? if no, it's just your personality that is fucked.
>>
>>74950073
is to >>74949597
>>
>invading the United States
kek, not even in China's wildest dreams...
>>
nobody cares
>>
>those referred to as "comfort women"
>so-called "comfort women"

even NHK denies it lmao
>>
>>74949597
okay, let's see this "personality" thing
>1274,1281 Yuan dynasty invasion to Japan
but China (PRC) isn't Yuan dynasty any more and incase you haven't noticed, we aren't mongolians, we are chinese
>1938, Chinese blamed Japan for raping in Nanking
so we shouldn't criticize war crimes?
>1938, Chinese never blame Kuomintang Army for their Yellow river flood
where did you get that information? almost everyone here hates KMT for its incompetent
>1943, Chiense blamed Japan with distoring of Tanaka Memorial
had to do some research on this one, let's say it's fake, but Japan did try to execute this "imaginary" plan and failed
>China has economically threatened Japan
you are trying to portrait China as the aggressor, why would China threaten Japan economically if there's no reason at all? I don't have time to investigate these accusations one by one when it's obviously out of context
>2014, Chinese illegally caught red coral in Japanese territory.
so a couple of fishermen represent all chinese? then what do say about japanese war criminals? Do they represent you?
>1974, Deng Xiaoping begged Matsushita Konosuke for building Panasonic factories in China.
it's called invitation, not that you would understand since Japan still has an emperor
>2012, Though Chinese burnt them
our government is opposed to them, and majority of chinese think it's stupid thing to do
>When you make a friend, you don't care about his personality?
I do agree with this one, and Japan doesn't look like a trustworthy friend when you have a PM whose grandfather 岸 信介 is a convicted war criminal and visiting Yasukuni Shrine every year to worship ww2 criminals, so no I don't think China could trust Japan not to backstab us again when you are currently the leading funder in fake news producing sector
http://www.thedrum.com/news/2017/01/29/british-think-tank-funded-japan-pushing-anti-china-campaign-mainstream-uk-media
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.