[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your country's best immigrants. Every peanut ive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 4

Post your country's best immigrants. Every peanut ive met is a nice person
>>
File: soma-MMAP-md.png (77KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [Google]
soma-MMAP-md.png
77KB, 1036x733px
>>
>>74941676
Indonesians are fucking apes that should all be exterminated
>>
They're actually pretty nice people.
Most of them appreciate Italians and have white features to them (nose, lips).
They're also the smartest blacks I've met: they work hard, don't steal jobs, knowledgeable and friendly.
>>
Our French brothers and sisters <3

>>74941993
This confuses. Here, they are among the worst
>>
Historically Germans
Nowadays Russians from all these fake republics like Ukraine or Stanostans
>>
>>74941676
Probably the Greeks and Vietnamese
>>
>>74941676
I agree
>>
>>74941676
italians and greeks i guess, they brought a lot of good stuff to us. also they are hard working and they easily integrate.
>>
>>74941676
Scots, Welsh or Irish since they're pretty much the same as us
>>
>>74943059
Forgetting someone? :)
>>
>>74941676
got a lot of french and italians, they're always nice people
>>
>>74941676
None. They're worse.
>>
File: 1492826445704.png (211KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1492826445704.png
211KB, 327x316px
>>74944689

>he thinks moving from Scotland to England is immigrating

English """"""""''education """""""
>>
unironically north koreans strong people
>>
>>74941676
Can you take them all out of my country please if you like them so much. Free postage delivery. No warranties.
>>
>>74942941
what a shitty German. You mean Danes
>>
Prob Viet or Cambodians
>>
>>74941676
t. Herman Willem Daendels
>>
Asians. They don't cause trouble and usually mind their own business.
>>
New Zealanders
British
Irish
>>
>>74941676
Carl Raymond(German)established a companay in Hokkaido. He made sausage first in Japan. we can still enjoy it at his restaurant in Hakodate.

Karl Jucheim(German)established a pastery shop in Kobe. He brought the technique of making Baumkuchen. his shop is still on business.

Ando Moomfuku(Taiwanese Japanese) first made instant noodles in the world.

Nitta Ichifuku(vn:Trần Ngọc Phúc) (Vietnamese Japanese) first made an artificial respirator for babies.

They are great immigrants
>>
>>74945929
> 3/4 major achievements are food
anon has correct perspective. thank you chinese immigrants for muh chicken & broccoli. and muh railroad
>>
All the Italians I've met were based and friendly also good cooks. Some of them even vote afd because they hate refugees.
>>
Lebanese are pretty good.
>>
>>74942941
He's just pulling your dick. A Finnish joke.
Somalis are trash.
>>
>>74945929
ando isn't immigrant, because when he was born taiwan was japan.
>>
Majority of immigrants that I have met are African/middle-eastern and Russian because I live in Eastern Finland.

I have never met a Russian who hasn't learned our language and integrated so I would think of them as the best current group of immigrants. All hate Russians get is due to historic reasons but after the refugee crisis even some of the people who traditionally hate Russians began to think that it is better to have Russians than Syrians because former doesn't drive cars into crowds nor rape people.

Estonians are also good people. They do some construction jobs that we don't do ourselves.

I don't have met any other immigrants except one Swedish man but I'm not going to comment about how good Swedish immigrants are because there is so few of them.
>>
>>74942655
I can attest to that. We had a cute Ethiopian lady cleaning our house back in the day, really nice person.
>>
>>74941676
I can confirm. They are more patriotic than most Dutchmen are.
>>
Probably Germans.
> young Germans care about the local culture and form families with Spaniards, trying their best to integrate
> old Germans either start businesses where they hire locals or retire at the beach and bother nobody
So yeah Germans
>>
>>74941676
Turkish Cypriots and Portuguese
>>
none
>>
>>74941676
People from the Caribbean.
They don't bring backwards religion, and their food is pretty cool. They're great for drugs too. Far more polite generally than any of the hordes of Asians, who either refuse to learn the language or just actively ignore non-asians.
>>
Indians and Southeast asians.

Good people that try to assimilate

As for white immigrants in my area there are alot of Croats and they're okay too
>>
>>74956345
ah yes, drug dealers are great immigrants
>>
Norwegians or Germans
>>
Anglos
>>
>>74941676
Uruguayans >Brs >Euros+Christian Syrian/Lebs >Nipps >Cancer >the rest
>>
Irish are the best, they're the most hardworking and produce great people.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.