[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you legally shoot trespassers on your property in your cunt?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: 1494892387865.png (602KB, 793x794px) Image search: [Google]
1494892387865.png
602KB, 793x794px
Can you legally shoot trespassers on your property in your cunt?

I got arrested the other day for pulling a gun on a couple of bogan fuckers who thought they could fish on my property, now I have no gun and have to go to court
>>
>>74932347
I frequently invite people in my neighbourhood over for tea with the intention of just shooting them
>>
>can you legally

Nope

>shoot

Nope

>trespassers on your property in your cunt

Nope

Actually, I should let him fuck my wife and daughters (in a timeline where I'm not a virgin loser), especially if he's a muslim or a nigger
>>
It's taken on a case by case basis which is fine because it's incredibly rare since only farmers have gun.

Basically the law states you have to use "reasonable force" so it will be investigated but there's little precedent of anyone being convicted for shooting an intruder in a confrontation.

Just make sure you shoot them in the front.
>>
>>74932347
>living in an area with bogans
That means you're a bogan, though.
>>
>>74932347
I guess in theory, but then they should be attacking with an assault rifle or tank and with clear intention to kill.
>>
>>74932447
This sums it up pretty well.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-19886504
>>
>>74932347
Yes, but only if they pose a threat.
>>
>>74932542
Define threat
>>
>>74932828
An invaders forced entry into a home for the purposes of committing a theft or robbery, knowing that, or being reckless as to whether the home was being occupied, and by the accompanying use or threatened use of violence, together with the confinement of the occupants of the home.
>>
>>74932828
They are acting in a manner that is threatening towards you or someone on your property. As in they are making threats and angry gestures

A recent local example was a man who shot at some people trying to rob him and who had assaulted him, he got in trouble, not for shooting the people on his property, which the mounties said was fine, but for continuing to shoot at them (or their truck) as they drove away down the road.
>>
>>74932347
Certain states here have "castle doctrine" or "stand your ground" laws that allow you to use lethal force against home invaders; even if the invaders are unarmed. As far as property outside the home, it gets more convoluted.
>>
In England its pretty common to just walk in farmer's fields. I think it might even a legal right.
>>
Yeah you just have to put an "I can shoot you if you trespass" sign
>>
>>74933741
Don't I know it, we got enough cunts trying to climb over and knocking down our walls before, now they're walking past the windows.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Countryside_and_Rights_of_Way_Act_2000
>>
>>74932982
>As far as property outside the home, it gets more convoluted.
Deadly force is never allowed for defense of property except for when they're inside your house.
>>
>>74936588
And by "they" I'm referring to people trying to deprive your enjoyment of your property, in this case your house
>>
Not solely for trespass, no. You would need to be able to demonstrate that you had cause to fear that you would be harmed.
>>
>>74932347
>australian neet
>pulling a gun on anyone
>>
File: 1493923729789.jpg (8KB, 231x218px) Image search: [Google]
1493923729789.jpg
8KB, 231x218px
I actually don't know
>>
yes. it is the sacred right of every burger as the prophet george washington (pbuh) declared. dog bless
>>
>legal
spook
>property
spook
>cunt
spook
>arrested
spook
>property
spook again
>court
spook
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.