[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit! Trudeau sets a world record in avoiding direct qu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: Trudeau.jpg (63KB, 768x517px) Image search: [Google]
Trudeau.jpg
63KB, 768x517px
Holy shit! Trudeau sets a world record in avoiding direct questions. I feel deeply sorry for you leafs. I would not have thought it possible but this is even worse than i thought possible:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLdEYw3ginA
>>
>>74929225
Already seen this, but it still makes me feel sick.
Can first world countries have revolutions with under one million people participating?
>>
>>74929225
Quality arrogance.
>>
>>74929225
Isn't it the guy they called the most progressive PM ever?
>>
i'm at 10 min. in now. I want to see how far this is going..
>>
Are they talking in French ? Cause id like the base material then.
>>
>>74929225
My gooooood!

At least he knows what is quantum computer.
>>
>>74929225
Dude, just give him a number.
>>
>>74929225
Actually, this reminds me of Betsy DeVos repeating "I support accountability" before Al Franken.
>>
Couldn't watch it all, holy shit, too awkward.

Can I get a quick rundown on what's going on with Trudeau?
>>
15 min. in now it just keeps building
>>
this is just as bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgvX99TJ14o
>>
>>74929915
Dudes been kinda hanging out with some rich Muslim guy.

Due to Muslim guy having a private island, Trudeau had to get a ride on the Muslim guys helicopter. They are all spazing out asking Trudeau how many times he has bet with the ethics person over the matter of the Helicopter ride.

He kept Noping the answer and they kept spazing out over it.

Whole thing seems fishy as hell, not just the dodging the question but why they are so desperate for the answer.

Seems like an excuse to just verbally beat on the dude with the crowd acting like a bunch of bitch teens.

The Question seems like bait, with any answer intended to open a route of further verbal attack.
>>
>>74929915
>>74931237
it should be added that the helicopter ride is considered a 'gift,' and it is illegal for the PM to accept gifts from someone who could sway his opinion
>>
>>74931237
>>74931534
Thanks, dude, appreciate it.

Also, I remember seeing a video once of a PM saying he became a leader to legalize gay marriage, and as a first step he was going to ask his boyfriend's hand, and I always thought it was Trudeau in that video, but apparently he has a wife and kids.

Am I going insane? Is this the Ghandi effect?
>>
File: CBC.jpg (24KB, 359x395px) Image search: [Google]
CBC.jpg
24KB, 359x395px
>>74929225
And the main news channel in canada is quiet about it.
>>
File: 32083780240.jpg (202KB, 517x768px) Image search: [Google]
32083780240.jpg
202KB, 517x768px
>>74931659
Do you have anymore of those?
>>
Reminds of that video that blew up a few years ago croon Canadian Question Time where some minister was asked about operations in Iraq and kept answering with how much he loves Israel. Shouldn't the speaker be making them answer?
>>
>>74931577
that's not trudeau

we had gay marriage when he was still a 'teacher'
>>
>an arrogant smug prick acts like an arrogant smug prick

Wow big surprise
>>
>>74931659
Where's the french version?
>>
>>74933006
Dans le québec et nouveau-brunswick
>>
>>74931659
It's like wondering why Fox News does not criticize Trump...
>>74933230
Ceci
>>
>>74932572
Sometimes they cant give answers without fucking things up or fucking themselves over.

Classified things or stuff they are obligated to keep quiet about due to various agreements and stipulations.
>>
>>74929225
Why is this allowed? I had to stop after a while. How many times did he end up not answering the question and instead repeating the same line?

The smug way he does it is annoying too. That smarmy smile and way he puts his earpiece back on.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.