[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it possible to get an permanent resident visa in your country

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Visto-novo-de-Reina-550x362.jpg (57KB, 550x362px) Image search: [Google]
Visto-novo-de-Reina-550x362.jpg
57KB, 550x362px
Is it possible to get an permanent resident visa in your country by investing money or being pensionist?

Here you need to invest $ 50,000, for pensionists is at least a $ 1000 pension per person.

But for real, even if a gringo becomes illegal here nobody cares, I never heard of anyone getting deported.
>>
Who the fuck would illegally immigrate to Brazil tho?
>>
>>74926647
i would
i love acai, jiu jitsu, and bunda
the only reason i stay in america is because my family depends on my salary
>>
Who the fuck would illegally immigrate to Brazil tho?
>>
>>74926647
Bolivians
>>
>>74926417
You need to invest like 500,000 or 1,000,000. Not sure what the difference is.
>>
For 250k euros. But not anymore.
>>
>>74926730
Lazy ass gringos how don't have the patience for bureaucracy, as I said being illegal here won't have any serious consequence
>>
>>74926707
That's fucking cool, bro
>>
No you just have to pretend to be from a war torn country, you'll even get free money.
>>
>>74926928
Awesome

Thanks bro
>>
>>74926707
Except is as dangerous as Somalia, with more murders commute in Rio than Mogadiscio. Brazil might be dank and shit, with bunda and all the crazy rest. But is it worth to get shot to see an ass, when you can do the same in your country?
>>
>>74927122
Statistically speaking I am, can you adopt me Hans?
>>
>>74928805
Just call yourself Ahmet Al Huehue and you'll be fine
>>
>>74927284
You know that Brazil isn't Rio favelas right? Wouldn't be fair to judge Italy by the shit parts of Naples.
>>
>>74926417
When I was in Brazil I needed to give my passport even for exchanging money. Your laws are not that loose.
>>
>>74926730
we have over 600.000 illegals, their lives aren't so easy, but the police will never be on their doors for being illegals
also absolute nobody feels bothered or dislike them, only this year people start getting afraid of isis militant infiltrating, but we are almost islan free and the muslim community never give us any problem

http://g1.globo.com/Noticias/Brasil/0,,MUL365307-5598,00.html
>>
>>74931419
sounds like the whole South America is pretty borderless to me. Aren't Bolivians simply freely roaming the whole continent without much obstacles?
>>
>>74929146
did you died in brazil? are you alive bro?
>>
>>74931624
Some kids tried to stab me in a middle of square, other than that it was safe.
>>
File: ponte-brasil-peru-42.jpg (983KB, 2799x1579px) Image search: [Google]
ponte-brasil-peru-42.jpg
983KB, 2799x1579px
>>74931511
Its possible, the army and police only search for drugs and smuggling, nobody check the papers of the travelers, unless is an suspicious person, bolivians are used a lot to carry drugs
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.