[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When it comes to the topic of the Islamisation of Europe, a few

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 4

File: Saracen.jpg (121KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
Saracen.jpg
121KB, 900x579px
When it comes to the topic of the Islamisation of Europe, a few things need to be considered:

>There already are Islamic exclaves in Europe
Kosovo: 95.6% Muslim
Albana: 58.8% Muslim
Bosnia & Herzegovina: 50.7% Muslim

In all these cases, the percentage is rising too.

>There are already new Islamic exclaves in the making

Macedonia: 33.3% Muslim
Cyprus: 22.7% Muslim
Montenegro: 19.1% Muslim

>Every powerful European nation is undergoing a process of RAPID Islamisation

Russia: ±10% Muslim
France: ±8% Muslim
Germany: ±6% Muslim
UK: ±5% Muslim
Spain, Italy: ±4% Muslim

Within a century, we'll see a massive demographic shift in Europe wherein at least one more country (Macedonia) will become Muslim majority. Furthermore, countries like France and Germany will have an ever-increasing Muslim minority. On the peripheries of Europe (the Balkan countries, Sweden, Russia) Islam is the strongest, which might come in handy in case of an Islamic incursion.

Islam is poised to become the biggest religion on earth within this century too. In the coming decades, most Muslims will realise that our most powerful asset by far is our demographic power, and as such we will all work to increase the population rapidly.

I will personally aim to get 12 sons. In all likeliness this will mean that I get ±10 girls too (collateral damage).
>>
>>74924539
muslims are subhumans
mentally retarded subhumans
>>
>>74924539
>I will personally aim to get 12 sons. In all likeliness this will mean that I get ±10 girls too (collateral damage).

I plan to buy several mail order brides and have 20 sons

Checkmate mudshit
>>
>>74924694
>20 sons

10 of those will die from terrorist attacks

5 of those will voluntarily convert to Islam

3 of those won't get children

1 of those will only get children who end up converting to Islam

the last 1 will end up getting a daughter probably
>>
>>74924539
You forget Bulgaria Akhi.
%15+
>>
Europe is a continent, not a culture or a people. Kosovans, bosnians and albanians are as european as a french, and their religion is also european.
>>
>>74924895
>12 sons

7 will die by suicide bombing
2 will be killed while fighting infidels
1 will be a kissless virgin shitposting on /int/ just like you
1 will marry but will be intertile
1 will have 3 daughters and 1 autistic son
>>
>>74924539
>Our demographic power
Bitch how do you plan to project your people to the american continent?
Besides china is becoming more and .ore christian,the same with korea and japan.
Muslim countries are becoming more and more secular aswell.
All those muslims in europe?Will be absorved into the country's culture.You really think the 3th-4th generation of a previous muslim family will keep being muslim?
>>
>>74924539
Friendly reminder that your autistic balls will never sire any sons.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170325-173235.png (747KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170325-173235.png
747KB, 1440x2560px
>>74924920
Its actually 8% mudshit. Different than west our mudshit population is rapidly decreasing.
>>
>>74924920
7.8 in the last census, Mahmud. And the ones breeding here a gypsies, not Turks. And most of them belong to some weird Protestant sects.
>>
All those 'muslim' countries don't have any of the retarded middle east crap.
If that's the future of Europe who gives a shit about islamification?
>>
>>74925116
>>74925140
Fuck you gypsie.
The statistics of your fake state do not bind us
>>
>>74925037
Hmm, wonder how 8% of France became Islamic in such a short timespan then.
>>74925054
>to the american continent?
We're talking about Europe here.
>Besides china is becoming more and .ore christian
Literally Christian propaganda spread by churches to convince their donors that their donations aren't being absolutely wasted. Only idiots (like you) would genuinely believe that.
>the same with korea
Sure, half of Korea, which is also coincidentally the most degenerate country in Asia. After the Philippines. Both Christian nations. Coincidence? Let's not even pretend.
>and japan
Christianity is irrelevant in Japan too.

>Muslim countries are becoming more and more secular aswell.
This is factually false though.
>All those muslims in europe?Will be absorved into the country's culture.You really think the 3th-4th generation of a previous muslim family will keep being muslim?
Statistics show that the second generation of Muslim is more religious than the first generation, in Europe.
>>
>>74925213
Fuck you dirty subhuman. We deported your ass good, not even 30 years ago. What did turkish military do? Nothing. You are a nation of apes and cowards and your days are counted.
>>
>>74925213
Bulgaria is a dying nation with a birth rate of 1.48, so within a century it will be filled with only old people, which will easily be displaced by Muslims looking for Lebensraum.
>>
>>74925097
t. Mehmet al-Swedi
>>
>>74925378
You won't be alive to see it, shitskin. Find solace in that fact.
>>
>>74925378
You are wrong, we have millions of diaspora. Bulgaria 100 years ago had half the inhabitants it has today. We are around since 680ad, nothing you can do about.
>>
>>74925444
I find solace in the fact that your granddaughter will be wearing a hijab and your grandson will be knocking the cross off your grave.
>>74925445
>since 680 ad

With 500 years of Muslim rule since then. Prepare for another stint, this time longer.
>>
>>74925517
Do you keep a bug-out-bag for when the pogroms on Muslims begin?
>>
>>74925666
>wants pogroms
>666

Proof that Islam is the true religion.
>>
>>74925245
immigration

Your women are dating black and your men don't have kids unless they import a submissive cousin from their countries
>>
>>74925792
Then the importing will continue. It's actually the superior option anyway, importing a wife means adding another Muslim to France's population that wouldn't have been there otherwise.
>>
File: Le_ethnic_cleansing_face.jpg (34KB, 720x630px) Image search: [Google]
Le_ethnic_cleansing_face.jpg
34KB, 720x630px
how can we even compete?
>>
>>74925903
By killing 77 non-Muslims compatriots, apparently.
>>
it's over whiteys
>>
>>74925955
merely setting an example
>>
>>74926018
A few more cases of this example-setting and there will be no more ethnic Norwegian left.
>>
>>74926084
we're going out in a bang
>>
>Every powerful European nation is undergoing a process of RAPID Islamisation
>Spain
Also we are a proud of our muslim people and heritage, soon the caliphate will return.
>>
>>74924978
Ottoman leftovers are not European.
>>
>>74926084
The Poles and Lituanians got us covered, senpai. 120 000 and rising.
>>
>>74926319
This
>>
>>74926462
You should not voice strong opinions, because Fyromians will soon be harvested for organs by their Muslim minority.
>>
>>74926534
Who cares they deserve it.
>>
>>74926439
They'll run as soon as shit goes down.
>>74926439
Thankfully they already control 3 countries in Europe, soon to be 4.
>>
>>74925432
t. Chief Deeshawn Franz-Fernando-Francois ping ling de carbonara Guapti Amanyara Shylockukovych al Ameristani He shart cloud in the mart
>>
If i convert and betray my own people what will i get?
>>
islam will die out just like any other religion does when its believers become educated and live good lifes

muslims who are born here are already fucking degenerates
>>
>>74926896
The glorious feeling of inevitable victory.
>>74926980
Name a country in the Islamic world where this happened.
>>
>>74927328
There are no civilized in the shitslamic world so obviously it has yet to happen.
>>
>>74927383
>has yet to happen

Idiotic conjecture, it hasn't happened but you suspect it will somehow happen in the West?

Muslims are becoming more conservative every generation in the West.
>>
>>74927432
Well I'm not sure if you noticed but most second generation muslims in the west become degenerate as fuck.
Only the autistic ones like yourself actually adhere to pisslam.
>>
>>74927543
More conservative each generation.
>>
>>74927543
1. Young muslims are more conservative than the adults
2. The Offspring of muslims sandniggers are still sandniggers and also degenerate

Both should leave or deserve to die here.
>>
>>74924539
Reminder that giving birth is extremely painful and only submissive muslim women would ever agree to give birth to 12 children nowadays.
>>
>>74927740
Of course they deserve to die, but still young shitskins, and even "unaccompanied refugee children" are incredibly susceptible to all kinds of degeneracy.
>>
>>74927836
Another element in our favour.
Thread posts: 50
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.