[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does everyone suck Germanys dick on 4chan? >One the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0585.gif (4KB, 390x265px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0585.gif
4KB, 390x265px
Why does everyone suck Germanys dick on 4chan?

>One the most cucked places on earth today
Historically it ain't much better:
>Took a big fat frog funded swedish cock in the ass during the 30 years war
>Only won in the 7 years war because of a retarded krautophile russian tsar
>Took multiple big fat french cocks in the ass during the napoleonic wars
>Took a big fat anglo/french cock in the ass during ww1
>Took a big fat Russian/American cock in the ass during ww2
>Lackluster """colonial empire""", never colonised the new world
>>
>>74916899
>>One the most cucked places on earth today
>says sweden
>>
Rammstein is cool
>>
>>74916899
People only really suck Germany off on /pol/. They get bullied everywhere else.
>>
>>74916899
germany is probably the most bullied country after sweden and india, the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>74916920
>One of the most cucked places on earth today
Not
>"THE most cucked place on earth today"
You autistic moron
>>
File: spongebob-fish.jpg (20KB, 320x302px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob-fish.jpg
20KB, 320x302px
>>74916899
literally everyone on this website shits on us every day 24/7. horrible b8

protip: liking Hitler=/=Liking germany
>>
Are you jealous that they get slightly less bullied than you swedes?
>>
>>74917012
>>74916984
Pretty much all other swedes than me and all americans suck kraut cock on this board, i've seen many anglos do the same as well
>>
>>74917067
They post ironic/bait replies now

Much like the Brits after the Sharia onslaught, Swedes and Americans after the immigration problems, etc

Even I feel the immigration posts are getting tired and predictable
>>
>>74917067
Yes, because they should be as bullied as us. They have all reason to be
>>
>>74916899
It's the stormtards.
>muh grossdeutche reich heil hitler!!!
>>
>>74917090
how many layers of irony are you on?
>>
File: 00mosley2.jpg (25KB, 490x313px) Image search: [Google]
00mosley2.jpg
25KB, 490x313px
>>74917058
This.
We all know why too.
>>
>>74916899
>>Took a big fat frog funded swedish cock in the ass during the 30 years war
WTF

I love Sweden now

>>74916920
Fuck off, LARPer
>>
>>74917090
Mate go on /his/, it's full of people saying how they literally want to genocide all Krauts. My country gets it pretty bad too, but with the Germans it's on a whole other level.
>>
File: pp.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
pp.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>>74917090
>even bother reading american posts in the first place
>>
>>74916899
>
go to bed Sven
>>
>>74917192
How autistic do you have to be to attack people for every ancestral sleight?
>>
>>74917250
Well, imageboards select for people who aren't exactly emotionally balanced to begin with, and then you get people who want a magic bullet answer to everything that's wrong with the world. Plus it's just the shock factor on top of that.
>>
>>74917312
Well put, and I imagine a lot of professional trolls over there constantly stirring up shit instead of studying history. Thats what I would do
>>
>>74916899
Because they are relevant and stubborn with their plans to conquer the world, even if they have everyone against them

And they are always protagonists of these things

>The greatest genocides
>The greatest wars
>The greatest violations
>The greatest ideologies
>>
>>74916899
99% of posters on this site hate us and would openly genocide us. probably one of the only nationalities that isn't just bullied because of memes since most people irl hate us too. What the fuck is your problem sven?
>>
>>74917589
True, but none of those things seem worthy of admiration
>>
>>74916920
Ever since Mutti Merkel has been put in charge, Germany is trying REALLY hard to dethrone Sweden. Keep in mind that it was a German court that decided "forced sex" isn't rape if a Muslim does it.
https://pjmedia.com/trending/2017/04/21/german-judge-acquits-turkish-man-of-rape-after-4-hours-of-forced-violent-sex/

>>74917647
>99% of posters on this site hate us and would openly genocide us
Only culturally. Alsatians are upstanding people worthy of respect.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.