[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Japan is literally the only reason why Korea is developed today,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: russojap.png (116KB, 267x557px) Image search: [Google]
russojap.png
116KB, 267x557px
Japan is literally the only reason why Korea is developed today, well, the southern part anyway.

Would it had been fully occupied by the Chinks or Russians, it would have become a mongolia tier shithole in the BEST case scenario.

Not even japanophile in any way, Koreans are just acting like butthurt rice niggers at this point.
>>
korean empire was the strongest empire in asiaa at that time on which even china looked up but jjokbari pigs stabbed it in the back and stripped it of all the wealth and power and raped korean qts jjokbari are sneaky pigs fuck fuck fuk jjokbari die in fire
>>
>>74905499
Now all we need is a Korean in here..
>>
>>74905134
>butthurt rice niggers

You mean 90% of asia?
>>
File: Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png (282KB, 317x1442px) Image search: [Google]
Finno-Korean_Hyperwar_Info.png
282KB, 317x1442px
>>74905499
Koreans only have themselves to blame for that, getting too greedy and challenging us!
>>
File: 1462224977959.jpg (19KB, 250x241px) Image search: [Google]
1462224977959.jpg
19KB, 250x241px
>>74905134
So the Korean war had nothing to do with the South's development?
>>
>>74905499
wtf i hate jjok i mean japan now!
>>
>>74905134
>>74905499
>>74905766
>falseflag bait
Welcome to /pol/. Enjoy your stay.
>>
>>74905134
i dont give a shit about it anymore but its really fucking cringy and doesnt help that koreans still really love chinks who literally were treating koreans like industrial garbage, shit slaves, animals for several hundred years and slaughtered them in korean war.

they have never ever officially protested against chinks but always taken effort to love chinks. casuse probably they are afraid of chinks as big power and wanna suck up to ccp. they has such shitty slave mindsets, and are fucking SJWs who are parasites on the system of democracy. thats the problem.
>>
( ´ー`)フゥー...ここはネトウヨと韓国人の召喚儀式会場か?
>>
>>74906044
im not netouyo dont be judgmental you dipshit

go to that chink flag thread, i was trolling one netouyo but got bored of it fast since they are eternal soulless machines and have zero argument. i couldnt deal with it, leave it to you
>>
>>74906175
絵に書いたようなネトウヨでワロタwww
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.