[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you live in a 1st world boring shithole where nothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5669.png (177KB, 367x321px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5669.png
177KB, 367x321px
>tfw you live in a 1st world boring shithole where nothing ever happens
>>
Canada isn't a shithole cunt
>>
>>74899618
This, just fucking this. It's just this, folks.
>>
I enjoyed watching this though
https://youtu.be/NLdEYw3ginA
>>
Reminder that you can play with your willy in the comfort of your own home in a First World cunt and NO ONE can take that away from you. That's civil liberty in action.
>>
>>74899648
Trudeau is a manipulative, sociopathic, narcissist. He can't be trusted.
>>
>>74899709
Is Canada like us where you're supposed to have an opposition but it's basically a one-party state because the other parties are so shit?
>>
>>74899745
No, we consistently switch between the Liberals and Conservatives. Even the NDP had decent opposition years back (not anymore though).
>>
>>74899648
why didn't he answer?
>>
>>74899820
He doesn't want us to know I guess
>>
>>74899648
Why do they have ear pieces and a woman translating? Don't they all speak English?
>>
at least
>>
>>74899852
they speak french and english
the frozen frogs of canada are cunts and refuse to speak english
>>
>>74899852
People in Quebec speak French, so their members of parliament also speak French
>>
must suck to be you
>>
>>74899861
>>74899892
Seriously though, it's fucking boring.

>burgers have trump
>brits have brexit

At least Australia is a boring shithole like us
>>
>>74899709
>Trudeau is a manipulative, sociopathic, narcissist.
Sounds like a politician.
>He can't be trusted.
Yet we elect them to represent us. What does that say about humanity?
>>
>>74899938
What do you mean? Our Prime Ministers keep getting sacked by their own parties
>>
>>74899648
http://news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/canadian-politics/trudeau-recuses-himself-from-appointing-new-federal-ethics-watchdog
>>
>>74899941
He puts on this facade of being some uber SJW leftie cuck. He doesn't believe a word he says.

For example, he took in 25k Syrians who were UN vetted, only families, educated, screened, etc and let Europe take all the single males, then acts like he's some humanitarian god who is the saviour of Syrians.

He did all of that because of his ego.
>>
>>74900001
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/apr/17/stop-swooning-justin-trudeau-man-disaster-planet?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other
>>
>>74899938
>At least Australia is a boring shithole like us
Australia isn't a boring shithole.
It's expensive, full of cunts, has poor infrastructure, but it certainly isn't boring.

>>74900001
>He doesn't believe a word he says.
Do people really think that politicians belief a word they say?

>He did all of that because of his ego.
He is a politician. It takes an egotistical person as base quality to even think they a suitable person to act as representative for a large group of people.
Are people really surprised when politicians behave exactly in the manner in which society rewards them for?
>>
>>74899648
wtf is this horrible voice over. pain to listen to. that's the best they can do? pathetic.
>>
>>74900050
All I'm saying is that Trudeau isn't the faggot /pol/ makes him out to be. He's a classic politician, he's just good at making people think he's harmless.
>>
>>74900092
Fair enough.
I didn't think anyone here took /pol/tards seriously, to be honest.
>>
>>74899648
what an arrogant prick
>>
>>74900092
how is he not faggot if he was castro's best friend. what other 1st world country leaders were friends with fucking castro or any other commie dictators?
>>
>>74900139
>being friends with dangerous murderers makes you a faggot
>>
>>74900146
not literally
faggot as in a douche
a faggoty asswipe to be exact
>>
>>74900205
t. gusano
>>
>>74899648
Is trudeau liked in Canada? Does he have a good chance of being re-elected in 2019? This video makes him seem so corrupt.
>>
>>74900253
Lefties hate him.

Right-wing hates him.

Most of Canada is pretty centrist so yes, he still has a chance especially considering the prospective leaders of the Conservative party are already hated by most people.
>>
>>74900219
t. chicano canadiense malparido
>>
>>74900284
From what I hear; the only thing that he has going for himself is his charisma, but he seems to be even losing that now.
>>
>>74900091
It's simultaneous translation and it's extremely hard to do. The reason for the weird cadence is because the rhythms between the two languages are different and sometimes to provide an accurate translation you have to wait to hear more words to give an accurate translation.

Easy example with French:

> "Monsieur le ministre, je sais qu'il s'agit d'une politique dure, compliquée, et controversée, mais le peuple a le droit de vous entendre mieux expliquer ce que vous comptez faire à l'avenir, c'est à dire en profondeur, et non pas vos promesses d'élaboration à une date ultérieure."

Mister Minister, I know ...

[lit. "it's about a policy"; pause] ...
[lit. policy hard, complicated, and controversial; can translate]

we have here a policy... [fuck, the adjectives came after; reword]

that is difficult, complicated, and controversial... [catch up to what he's said in the meantime; pause]

but the people have the right to... [lit. you hear better explain]

to hear you explain better... [fuck, there's stuff after this, the wording sounds awkward now, too late]

what you plan to do in the future, that is to say, in depth... [lit. and not your promises of elaboration; pause to reword]

...instead of promising to elaborate... [lit. at a date ulterior; pause to wait for more adjectives and rework "ulterior"]

...at a later date.
>>
>>74899648
Holy shit what an asshole
>>
>>74900284
>Lefties hate him.
Only some
>Most of Canada is pretty centrist
I wish. I see more and more evidence of the progressive agenda being pushed every day. Right wing groups are so few and so are their actions and impact for that matter.
>>
>>74899618
iktf
>>
>>74900253
He's a pandering idiot. Simpletons like him, anyone with half can see through his horseshit. He essentially won by default in 2015 because people were just sick of Harper after almost 10 years of him. He won't win in 2019 unless the CPC fucks up very bad. Trudeau could have been okay if his ego wasn't so fucking huge and he wasn't so obsessed with feminism and other stupid SJW shit
>>
>>74899745
sounds like russia, african tier democracy
>>
>>74900631
At least russia doesn't bow to the jews and cultural marxism.
>>
>>74900723
>What is Russia between 1917 and 1991
>>
>>74900770
I'm talking about now.
>>
>>74899868
Not true at all, the majority of people in Quebec can't speak English fluently. I don't get why Anglos think it's just to piss them off..
>>
Born in a first world country must be pretty tedious. You will never have the pleasure of live in a first world country by the first time. You will never have the same pleasure of a 3rd worlder buying a PS4 for $300. Seriously, why do you still alive?
>>
>>74900790
Pootin loves Jews and if he had it his way would bring back communism
>>
>>74900862
Maybe because everything else they do is just to piss them off
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.