[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Based on your observations and research, which country has the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

File: mia_zarring.jpg (596KB, 1080x1079px) Image search: [Google]
mia_zarring.jpg
596KB, 1080x1079px
Based on your observations and research, which country has the highest percentage of big breasted women? Specifically referring to women who have a high bust/waist ratio favoring their chest.
>>
For some reason, Russian women tend to pop in my mind when this comes up.
>>
I'd say Britain but I'm under suspicion that they have lots of implants

Probably the Scandi's but they don't care because they're all faggots (Except Norway, Iceland, Faroes, Denmark, and ""Finland"")
>>
File: Merilyn Sаkova - Park Lake.webm (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Merilyn Sаkova - Park Lake.webm
2MB, 480x360px
I think it is worth noting that Anya Zenkhova is from Ukraine and I believe she had one of the highest breast size to body fat ratios ever (she has since reduced).

NSFW nude link to some example photos:

http://imgur.com/a/kXmla
>>
File: 1382977436353.jpg (316KB, 800x822px) Image search: [Google]
1382977436353.jpg
316KB, 800x822px
Not Italy
>>
File: 1306370638135359479_311898595.jpg (130KB, 1080x1350px) Image search: [Google]
1306370638135359479_311898595.jpg
130KB, 1080x1350px
>>74898384
What about the sterotype of Italian women being curvy brunettes?

Busty Italian:

https://www.instagram.com/giuliacolasante/
>>
sweden
>>
File: 232342.jpg (34KB, 640x480px)
232342.jpg
34KB, 640x480px
>>74898384
>tfw fell for the oldest trick in the book
You didn't actually have to tho, I just like posting boobs.

Kristina Milan from Dominican Republic.
>>
I have noticed that Welsh women tend towards being very buxom.
>>
File: 1469052727367492840_47284121.jpg (70KB, 1080x917px) Image search: [Google]
1469052727367492840_47284121.jpg
70KB, 1080x917px
>>74898488
Disagree. I have hardly ever seen Swedish women on amateur boards dedicated to the topic of big boobs. There was one blonde girl that was somewhat popular because of her blog, but she had large implants.

Norway and Iceland: same deal. I have seen a few Finnish women with large breasts.
>>
uk/germany has the most big boob models between them
>rachel aldana
>leanne crow
>eva moore
>melana velba
>nadine jensen
>some others i forget their names

by sheer numbers, america has to have the most big boobed women but just by sheer population alone

judging by chaturbate, romanian women are insanely stacked on average

judging by rates of macromastia, dominican republic has the most true monster udders or people who have the genes for it

all the while, wherever you go in search of big boobs, just don't go to major cities because i have only ever seen small-boobed women in them (nyc, denver, miami)
>>
This has been researched, poland and america has largest average breast size, even when bmi is accounted for. Nordics, russia and britain also ranks high. Just google it.
>>
According to ads on clickbait websites, Russia and Russian Greater Crimea
>>
>>74898384
The only Italian women I've ever fucked with had nice, big titties.
>>
German and Russian girls are stereotypically considered to have big breasts here. "Alemanota" (big german girl) is a term for a tall, thicc woman (usually white, brown she would be called a "morenaza"), and a paizuri or titty fuck is called a "Russian wank" here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.