[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>76% of all known serial killers in the 20th century were

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: Wuornos.jpg (64KB, 308x322px) Image search: [Google]
Wuornos.jpg
64KB, 308x322px
>76% of all known serial killers in the 20th century were from the United States.

Why?
>>
killing other americans

who doesn't want to do that OP?
>>
File: The Nightstalker.jpg (20KB, 336x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Nightstalker.jpg
20KB, 336x400px
We're insane.
>>
hi plebbit
>>
>>74881190

Desperation + jewblaming + racism I guess. Seems like it would do such a thing.
>>
>>74881190
>doesn't post a source
Nice try Abdul.
>>
File: 1492598279372.jpg (147KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1492598279372.jpg
147KB, 1001x1001px
"Ban people, not guns" douchebbagery.
>>
>>74881190

Those are just the known ones lad
>>
>>74881190
Aileen is qt and Half Finnish.
>>
I suppose Americans are better at recording serial killer cases or maybe have a wider definition of what a serial killer is.
That being said It wouldn't surprise anyone if that statistic is actually representative of American society.
>>
>>74881190
Rampant consumerism breeds those desperate to find meaning in their lives but who are weighed down by their imposed need to fit in through meaningless merchandise and a lifestyle that does not fit the human psyche, so they lash out and express their inner agony through the suffering of others for a momentary release in their fantasy of Godlike power over the people they despise but envy
>>
Simply because Americans had no federal police / domestic intelligence service.
The FBI was founded to combat serial killers and organized crime.

Russia was way worse though. They had medieval-tier bolice & forensics. There was a guy in moscow who said that he murdered around 100 people and threw them in the gutter and they catched him by accident.
>>
>>74881596
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Unidentified_serial_killers

Sleep tight everyone.
>>
>>74881190
Americans are godly when it comes to advertisement.
Had Anders Behring Breivik been American we would have a documentary month on both discovery and history channel 24/7 on his whole life.
>>
nowadays all of the terrorists are from the middle east

it's just memes

of course by that I mean like, having serial killers was an 80's meme, and now terrorists are a 00s and 10s thing
>>
>>74882687
That's actually pretty scary when you think about it. As if all the good serial killers got upset they wouldn't get enough publicity compared to the terrorists, which is why most kill in the first place.

Then again, it could be that plus technology has made it much easier to catch suspects, especially a serial killer which would probably end up having their own satellite compared to 100 years ago.
>>
>>74881190
americans are unironically distopyian fucking psychos, fucked up in the head
>>
>>74881190
Because they're just that good at catching them.
Also this >>74881506
>>
>>74882002
I would be interested in seeing that desu
>>
shootings are too mainstream
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.