[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should I visit Japan? Could I go a week and only spend 3k (including

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: comfy oriental doggo.jpg (455KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
comfy oriental doggo.jpg
455KB, 1680x1050px
should I visit Japan?

Could I go a week and only spend 3k (including flight and hotel) in total on the trip and have a good time
>>
>>74858344

I recommend you go to Kyoto and rent a bicycle for a couple days and ride around to famous temples.

Busses are shit and crowded.
>>
>>74858423
if I stay in Tokyo and buy a rail pass could I visit Kyoto for a day and still sleep in Tokyo at night?
>>
>>74858344
>Could I go a week and only spend 3k
Have you even done at least the slightest bit of research yourself? Prices aren't really a classified mystery when you can check everything online with the click of a button.
I did 4 weeks for less than $1,5k, but that's close to poverty budget.
>>
File: 1338333366001.png (9KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1338333366001.png
9KB, 800x600px
>>74858505
>I did 4 weeks for less than $1,5k, but that's close to poverty budget.

That's twice the budget I've got each month living in Germany.
>>
>>74858475
What kind of rail pass?

If you take the JR local to Kyoto it will take a fucking day lol
>>
>>74858535
And more than triple the budget I've got living in Poland. Traveling is a lot more expensive though since you're stuck overpaying for accommodation, purchasing tons of train tickets and coughing up exorbitant museum entry fees.
>>
>>74858571
I thought they had bullet trains and I could get to Kyoto in a few hours
>>
>>74858505
but it costs 1.5k to get there and a hotel is like 200 a day
>>
>>74858665
Maybe if you're one of the goyim who take the first offer they find and can't live without a hotel pool and spa.
My flight was $350 and the cheapest bed was a private AirBNB room for 12,50/night.
Well, not a bed, it was a futon. Christ those things are shit.
>>
is it weird to visit alone?

Will I find it hard to do anything by myself without getting "gaiajan" looks?
>>
>>74858758
Who gives a shit if someone thinks it's weird? not their business or problem. Do it for yourself.
Just do it my dear Freedombringer.
>>
>>74858863
why doesn't Iceland have any trees?
>>
>>74858976
You better delet this comment for your own safety.
>>
>>74858863
why are trees forbidden :(
>>
this really might be a better topic for /trv/ but I've never been there. They might be trash
>>
>>74859107
Don't even think about it. Retarded "white male going to Japan, how do I into basic things" threads share the top spot for most hated on /trv/, together with thinly-veiled /pol/, "how do I get laid" and hitching rides on cargo ships.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.