[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which country has or had the most beautiful borders? For me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 64951-004-808919A2.jpg (269KB, 650x450px) Image search: [Google]
64951-004-808919A2.jpg
269KB, 650x450px
Which country has or had the most beautiful borders?

For me it's Austria-Hungary.

I may be German by paper, but would consider myself as Austrian-Hungarian by heart.
>>
>>74856687
No one identified themself as Austrian-Hungarian.
>>
>>74856744
stop
>>
>>74856744
kek
>>
>>74856744
t. Josip Gruber, 100% serbian yugoslav patriot wth not a drop of german blood
>>
>>74856913
Why was your empire so bad
Ours was brutal but you semingly expanded in thw direction that would collect the most minorities
>>
>>74856687
assholes fucked up whole europe.. we still could have lived in empires and wear three-piece suits and straw boater hats if not for retard FJ enraging with shooting of his uncle, though all his other relatives had been killed just fine
>>
>>74857046
People didn't really care about that until the rise of nationalism in the 19th century. It literally didn't matter for almost a millenium.
Some people thought granting their national cultures and languages full protection by the constitution would make them chill but you see where this has brought has.
>>
>>74857316
Are you dense? The reforms you have mentioned never went into efrect. They were about to go but then the assassination happened and AH lost the war but even then the ceasar begged the representatives of newly formed natuons to stay willing to offer all sorts of concessions but our guy was Anton Korošec told him to fuck off saying: "Too little too late."
>>
>>74857632
If anyone wanted to germanize you they likely would have succeeded after you being part of the empire for 500 years don't you think?
They put it into writing in the 19th century.
>>
>>74857673
You did try to Germanise us, what are you talking about?!
Slovenian language was not allowed to be used as an official one (school, documents etc.)
>>
File: 1493672826381.jpg (25KB, 268x231px) Image search: [Google]
1493672826381.jpg
25KB, 268x231px
>A-H

joke that went too far, if Italy had full blown war against A-H both sides would lose
>>
>>74857722
Yep, not as an official one because noone wanted to force all civil servants to learn the 20 different languages of the empire. That's not germanization. Germanization would be complete removal of all aspects of your culture.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.