[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've seen some people here making fun of nationalism and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1492809587644.jpg (941KB, 1515x1768px) Image search: [Google]
1492809587644.jpg
941KB, 1515x1768px
I've seen some people here making fun of nationalism and people reacting to the influx of migrants in the West.
Can you explain why you are against nationalism? i'm really curious
>>
>>74839360
I'm going to give you a hint, friend.
Most of the """"people"""" posting on 4chan and especially /int/ have a lot more in common with the """"refugees"""" than they do with us
>>
File: Anime.jpg (11KB, 170x198px) Image search: [Google]
Anime.jpg
11KB, 170x198px
>>74839360
>>
We aren't /pol/ and most people here don't like being equated to /pol/ or /pol/-lite
>>
>>74839360
Because nationalism was what led to conflicts such as the world wars and attempted invasions.

The only way you can stamp out conflict is by mixing with each other.
>>
>>74839360
Because when I told my normie family that absorbing over a million unskilled migrants was a mistake and would lead to a drop in social cohesion they called me a nazi
>>
>>74840219
You do realize that Japan's population problem is due to nationalism, right?
>>
MUUUUUUUUUHHHHH LINES
>>
>>74840143
but people don't want to mix with each other when they realise that the lack of nationalism will lead to invasions and (civil) wars
>>
>>74840321
>but people don't want to mix with each other
If that's the case then why did the pro-immigrant candidate win?
>>
>>74840383
fearmongering

also why is there nationalism movments rising all over the Western countries?
>>
>>74840260
Is it a problem? Japan as a whole will shrink but the size of the working populations in places like Tokyo and Osaka are growing... Japan is always ahead of the curve and having an older, more urbanized and smaller population than the late 20th century makes sense to me.

Although our leaders want us to accept hundreds of thousands of immigrants a year so wages will stay competitive
>>
>>74840260
No it isn't: nationalism is one of the reason for which it doesn't deal with its immigration problem by immigration.

The current capitalist system designed to squeeze people for every jot of utility they can get is behind Japan's birth rate problem, which is behind it's population problem.
>>
>>74840449
>also why is there nationalism movments rising all over the Western countries?
They aren't.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.