[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>1. Cunt >2. How is spring/summer like there? Here in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 4

File: 1494753451960.jpg (1MB, 2400x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1494753451960.jpg
1MB, 2400x1600px
>1. Cunt
>2. How is spring/summer like there?

Here in Norway the dark winters we have creates a delicious mass hysteria when spring finally comes. There's nothing quite like it when cold days become warm days. Suddenly everything changes. Whereas before taking a walk or riding your bike just for the sake of it was ridiculous, now it's the only right thing to do. People are happier to simply walk around in the streets, you might even get a smile or some small talk on the street from some stranger who otherwise would not. The population seem to quadruple because everyone want to go outside and enjoy the weather, and everyone looks like they're in an ad for some delightfully effortless Scandinavian lifestyle. You walk around in only your shirt and the water looks more alive than ever under the sunny blue sky. You take out your boat and go on boat trips in fjords and among the small islands. There are many other people doing the same, just enjoying the water and the boat-life. You hike in the mountains, and you constantly meet smiling people doing the same.

Norwegian winter makes spring and summer immeasurably sweeter.
>>
less snow
>>
>>74826021
Spring is cold here, but summer is pleasant. The weather varies from scorching sun to pissing rain in the space of a few minutes
>>
>>74826628
What do people like to do during summer?
>>
>living in the south of spain
>fucking dying at 35-40 degrees every fucking day
>>
"hey the sun is shining we should go for a walk in the forest with the dogs"
*starts to rain*
>>
We have sun year round
Spring: 20-25 degrees
Summer: 25-35

Nothing really changes since everyone is outside all the time anyway. There's no euphoria like in northern europe. When I lived in Hannover, as soon as April hit everyone was busy going on dates and trying to fuck nonstop. The spring fever hit hard there.
>>
>>74826927
Where do you live, California?
>>
>>74827036

Washington DC
our winters are around -5 to 10 degrees, light snow, still sunny. I actually almost burned my retinas in 2013 when I came back from Oslo after a 3 month stay. I was working by the barcode area and met a girl that worked at the KPMG, I don't even know the area name anymore but we ate a lot of lunches at the japanese place across the street, I moved with her to London the next year and threw my life away. Most depressing year of my life not only being illegal after 3 months but also sharing a tiny room with rats and not having a job. I can't believe I did that but I loved her at the time.
London weather blows cock, even Norway is nice compared to that shithole.

California is just 15-25 and sunny the entire year, they don't have seasons.
>>
>>74827501
>Most depressing year of my life not only being illegal after 3 months but also sharing a tiny room with rats and not having a job
Wow, you must've loved her a lot.
>>
>>74826489
There are variation in winter climate in Norway

>east
snow and cold winters, 0C to -11C on average

>west
rain and wind, 0C to +5C on average

>north
wind, storm, snow, -40 on average

>on a side note
east has the best summers
>>
I literally melt here during summer and suffer self-combustion so I'm considering to move in norway fir summer if the climate and mood is like OP describes.
But OP which city should I chose though?
Inb4 my wallet is full
>>
>>74827616
>west
>rain and wind, 0C to +5C on average
More like -5 to +3 desu. At least here in Ålesund, arguably a quite warm place during winter.
>>
>>74827683
Bergen
>>
>>74826021
1) flag
2) not too hot, I like it
>>
>>74827947
Where in Germany do you live, if I may ask?
>>
>>74827683
Oslo has the best variation, from cold winters to somewhat warm summers. Winters in Oslo ain't that dramatic, it's just cold, snowy and calm. Bergen on the other hand are very rainy and has mild winters and has summers milder than Oslo.
>>
>>74826847
Same
>>
>>74827752
Thanks I just started searching on booking for housing.
>>
>>74828123

don't go to Bergen unless you like staring at a grey cloud sky and rain for 5 straight days
>>
>>74826847
No air conditioning?
>>
Well, there's still about half a meter of snow here.
>>
>>74828161
Ok I'll check Oslo and Trodheim I just want a mild summer without suffering sunburns and blisters and clean the sweat from my pits every hour.
>>
>>74828161
Bergen ain't that bad, much of the british isles has the same climate
>>
It's like living on the sun except it's ok when I have sufficient amounts of ouzo
>>
File: Trondheim.jpg (1MB, 3008x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Trondheim.jpg
1MB, 3008x2000px
>>74828268
>Oslo
Oh lord....

Pic related is Trondheim during summer.
>>
>>74828038
south
>>
>>74828339
Oslo has the nicest, calmest and most dry summers in Norway, that's official too
>>
File: si_780_0.jpg (102KB, 780x585px) Image search: [Google]
si_780_0.jpg
102KB, 780x585px
Gran Canaria.

It looks exactly the same as the rest of the year except now it's about 10ºC hotter and it's more overflowed by tourists than usual.
>>
I live in southern Vietnam.
>Spring
Hot but with mai flowers blossom.
>Summer
Hotter with rains.

Basically it's always 28-35 C here.
>>
>>74826021
This spring has been a little weird. We've been having hails and snows since long into may. I thought that'd end at the beginning of april.
>>
>>74828339
Looks pretty comfy, Im pretty surprised that nobody mentioned it here apart from me.
>>
1)flag
2)winter -25..+5(-8°C average in january), snow,rain sometimes as well as blizzards, cold;
summer +20..35(23..28°c average in july) warm, sometimes pretty hot, june and july wet, once a year it can be storm when a cold front passes(when temprature falls from 30..35 to 15..25), august hot and dry
>>
>>74828427
Yes, but Oslo is cancer now. And Oslo will never be the same again.
>>
>>74828268
you can ask this youtuber from Portugal. She lives in Oslo but it seems like she's traveling around in Norway all the time.

Oslo summer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgHyv6cx1As

Oslo winter https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIN7ah8IkQo
>>
>>74828655
Makes me really upset I didn't get to see europe that had european people in it.
>>
>>74828750
Memes aside, you still can now when the majority is still white Norwegians (like 65% or something in Oslo).
>>
>>74828836
Pretty sad it's that low though. That's literally American-tier.
>>
best temperature is 15-20°C

prove me wrong
>>
>>74828942
Cold for summer
>>
>>74828935
Yes. It is sad.
>>
Merica - Vermont
>early spring
Still winter by most of the rest of the country's standards. Skiing is usually possible in some parts of the mountains going into mid April. Days are noticeably longer.
>mid spring
Dull and muddy. Everything is brown.
>late spring
Cool to temperate-warm days. Bugs are vicious. People are excited to use their boats.
>early summer
Beautiful and green. Bugs are bad, but days are long and lazy. Everyone's gardening, hiking, or on a boat. Some folks are starting to swim.
>mid summer
Hot and very humid. Very, very green. Bugs will eat you where you stand. Be in the water or die.
>late summer
Still hot and humid, but starting to wane. Looking forward to the beautiful, mild New England autumn.
>>
>>74828166
sure,but it's terrible outside
>>
>>74826021
35-45C throughout summer, even late august
It's mid may but 35 already i'm fucking dying adopt me norway i want some cold
>>
>>74833393
Yeah here too, except for the bugs.
>>
>>74826789
Go for walks in the country, sit around in parks, visit a beach, go to warmer sunnier foreign countries for a few weeks
>>
>>74834131
That makes sense. I think we're pretty similar to southern-central Sweden and Finland, varying with altitude. Iirc Burlington, VT has a climate similar to Helsinki.
>>
>>74826021
norway is shit

his Greek father fucked his danish tourist mother
>>74827683
he got brown hair and thinks he is white
>>
>>74826021
Flag
Hot and unbearably humid, i hate spring/summer, but that's what I get for living in the south.
>>
File: 1491325293688.jpg (51KB, 460x500px) Image search: [Google]
1491325293688.jpg
51KB, 460x500px
>>74828750
>>
>>74834370
Would you consider moving to another state? If so which one?
>>
>>74834464
God yes, I'd move to Maine or Vermont in a heartbeat if i could.
>>
>>74834505
You say that now, but have you actually been to both places?
>>
>>74834505
Why can't you? Kids?
>>
>>74834545
Yes, loved Vermont especially. Sure the winters are hellish, but id rather freeze than burn.
>>
>>74834616
Poorfag college student, can't really move elsewhere till I get my degree.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.