[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You think Germans are good people? Read this https://en.m.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

You think Germans are good people?

Read this

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust

They're not nice people

Share this with friends and families so everyone knows
>>
>>74824699
fuck anglos should have teamed up with germans in WWII and invaded england from ireland.
>>
>>74824710
t. Celtnigger LARPer
More like we should have teamed up with both Germany and the UK, thus forming the Anglo-German world hegemony and establishing Planet Germania.
>>
it is a sad state of affairs when england and her colonies can only comprehend history through the german anger against the world
>>
wtf I really don't like germans now
>>
>>74825445
That sentence made no sense
>>
>>74824699
You think The British are good people?

Read this

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_war_crimes

They're not nice people

Share this with your friends and families so everyone knows.
>>
>>74824699
We are really sorry about our war crimes
But we have changed. We are the good guys now
>>
>>74825638
>black on flag
>claims to be good

hmmm.
>>
>>74825638
>We are the good guys now
A HUGE majority of Germans would like to see Britain suffer when the Brexit negotiations start next, according to a new poll.

A massive 88% are urging Angela Merkel to take a tough line with Theresa May and only 10% are hoping to reach a compromise, independent research shows.
>>
>>74825677
das racis
>>
>>74825701
>A HUGE majority of Germans would like to see Britain suffer
proof?
>>
>>74825794
schadenfreude
german word to describe the german soul
>>
>>74824699
Wtf i love krauts now
>>
>>74825820
sorry but this is not proof
>>
>>74825701
So you want another holocaust for british this time for interfering your expansive plans
>>
>>74824699
that is like the only good thing they ever did
we must appreciate them for ridding the world of pests

if anything read what the juice did in the Weimar republic, the degeneracy, debauchery they instigated at the suffering of the German people

they are nice people
STFU juice
>>
File: 1493482491135.png (40KB, 545x545px) Image search: [Google]
1493482491135.png
40KB, 545x545px
>>74825921
THIS !
>>
>>74825911
I am a Greek

>>74825921
i hate human trash like you
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.