[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tax authorities just seized my dog because I didn't pay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1489941968198.jpg (46KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1489941968198.jpg
46KB, 500x500px
tax authorities just seized my dog because I didn't pay taxes for him. I'm now 2000€ indepted and a registered criminal if I get sued in the trial.

My dog will be put to sleep because I missed a few vaccinations

rate
>>
File: 20170311_203420.jpg (931KB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
20170311_203420.jpg
931KB, 2560x1536px
>>74824418
I paid $3000 for my Maremma to go into quarantine after I brought her back from Samoa, took 6 months for the government to make sure I didn't hide a vial full of anthrax in her stomach and she lost about half her bodyweight.

Be thankful Germany doesn't consider literally everything to be a biosecurity risk, the Australian authorities would summarily execute the next guy to bring a bag of peanuts into the country if they could get away with it
>>
>>74824418

Why are you so passive go get your dog back
>>
>>74824776
My dog is already dead, they took him this morning and the vet just called me to ask my account information for the bill.
>>
Wtf i hate germany now
>>
that was stupid of you
>>
>>74824610
you LITERALLY have to be 12 if you don't understand why we have restrictions on what gets brought into an isolated island nation
>>
>>74824610
Cute pupper.
>>
>>74825216
>implying I'm going to let my dog get samoan biosecurity AIDS

the preventative measures should literally be limited to a visit to the vet, maybe a week in quarantine and the taxpayers foot the bill for at least 50% of the cost tbqh, the current method is barbaric and I knew a lad whose cat died because the government doesn't give a shit about pets
>>
>>74825365
>voluntarily take animals out of the country knowing there's strict border security laws in place to keep australia's ecosystem safe
>don't bother looking up the law
>WOW WHAT THE FUCK WHY IS THE GOVERNMENT TAKING AWAY MY DOG #JUSTICEFORJOHNNYDEPP
>>
>>74825419
I care more about my doge's health than the potential extinction of a species of bullfrog that lives in 10 square metres of a pond in Queensland
>>
>>74825585
so don't take your dog to samoa to meet your cuzzies you retarded coconut
>>
>>74825599
It was a job posting for 2.5 years
>>
I think that people as irresponsible as you shouldn't be allowed to have pets.
>>
>>74825655
so don't take your dog to samoa to meet your cuzzies you retarded coconut
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.