[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where will be the new home for Europeans when the Africans and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: europelitup-e1427462133676.jpg (1MB, 2000x1520px) Image search: [Google]
europelitup-e1427462133676.jpg
1MB, 2000x1520px
Where will be the new home for Europeans when the Africans and Asians flood into these lands and overwhelm the natives?
>>
>>74819508
America
America is the last hope of western civilization even right now
>>
>>74819508

You sound like an American
>>
>>74819606
Not an argument
>>
>>74819508
To the US where the space is still very available.
>>
>>74819508
They'll assimilate and there will be a new European identity
>>
>>74819717
>They'll assimilate
That's not happening though. At all.

They're importing their third world cultures, traditions and views rather than adopting European ones.

http://www.lbc.co.uk/radio/presenters/nick-ferrari/immigrants-are-making-europe-less-european-author/
>>
>>74819508
Antarctica.
>>
>>74819508
Wow white people sure like talking about Africans.
>>
Not here
>>
yes; into space while the rest of the subhumans on earth can have orgies together lol
>>
>>74819717
It's not possible to assimilate them, they are a different race and the majority does not want them here, even though the few in charge do not care about the public opinion. Bloodshed is inevitable.
>>
File: M8GFV-860x450_c.jpg (168KB, 860x450px) Image search: [Google]
M8GFV-860x450_c.jpg
168KB, 860x450px
>>74819508
underground, mashallah
>>
>>74819508
It's payback for 1492 bitches. Just sit down and enjoy the view, just like the Aztecs, Incans and Mayans did.
>>
>>74819789
Well then, they'll assimilate the natives to their ways
>>
>>74819970
No, they just segregate, kill themselves or move back
>>
europeans welcome
>>
Fuck of Australia
>>
It's too late. The future is dark.

Just be happy that you will probably die before it ends.
>>
>>74819508
You have several variants.
1. America with better level of life, but with nignogs, retarded tumblr-brainwashed turds and other shit.
2. Russia, which is just-a-little-better-than-shithole, without nignogs and where no one cares about race or any other shit including LGBTQ+1234\0FAGS, tolerancy to muslims. And we're pretty ok with both hating and loving each other.
3. Any eastern-european cunt.
4. Unironically Australia or northern pole.
Anyway, I hope for the purge and napalm all over the Middle East.
>>
>>74819508
Outer Space, we need to colonize a planet where shitskins can't follow us.
>>
>>74821244
>Outer Space, we need to colonize a planet where shitskins can't follow us.
Lol good luck with that wh*ite boi
>>
>>74820057
Look at European history, invaders always became "European" (see: Huns)
>>
>>74819508
Europeans recolonize Africa. New Mombassa becomes the new New York.
>>
>>74822193
And then all the Africans come back when they've ruined Europe
>>
>>74819789
>Let me give you a very quick example if I may. I'm gay- and it's not a very big thing my politics or my views- but I was very struck a year or so ago when YouGov did a poll of attitudes towards homosexuality across the country. You would think this would sort of smoke out some homophobes in Yorkshire and you know in the Dales and Wales. No no no most of the country about fourteen percent of people said they had a problem with homosexuality. In London that was double.
Lol, when will they learn
>>
Technically, unless they invent immortality in our lifetimes (it may happen, but not guaranteed), for sure we're going to live at least 90-120 years at least. Even 120 years isn't enough to turn this continent non-white, or even 80% white. So this "panic" makes very little sense to me.

Just my two cents.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.