[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Good evening /int/ellectuals, in this thread you can ask an Icelander

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 283
Thread images: 24

File: icelandfuckyeah.png (111KB, 350x224px) Image search: [Google]
icelandfuckyeah.png
111KB, 350x224px
Good evening /int/ellectuals, in this thread you can ask an Icelander anything. Something about me/iceland in general that you'd like to know? Having some issues yourself? Lets make this interesting. I'll probably be more and more drunk as the evening goes on, that may or may nor effect the quality of the answers.
>>
>>74808331
How famous or well known are people like Bjork or Þórarinn B. Þorláksson. Are these kinds of people taught in your books in school
>>
can I move

do I have a chance with Icelandic qts

do I have a chance finding a job, I have a BA in linguistics

is it cold

how are you
>>
>>74808331
>I'll probably be more and more drunk as the evening goes on
same
>>
>>74808331
what you drinking senpai
>>
>>74808331
Is it common for people to drunkenly venture to the northern parts of your country and freeze to death?

How much cultural overlapping is there between you and other scandis?

Do you like iceland And is it really as comfy as the pictures on the Internet service make it look?

What do you do for fun?

P.s I love iceland and most all the stuff that come out of it.
>>
>>74808331
Is Iceland really icy?
>>
>>74808520
Everyone here knows who Björk is of course, but people are a lot more laid back about famous people here than in other places. An Icelander wouldn't be starstruck or anything. Famous Icelanders don't lose their indviduality here I'd say, which I really like.

Þórarinn B. Þorláksson I didn't know about, an Icelander studying art would probably know about him though I'd guess. We do learn about the most known poets and such in school though.

>>74808785
1. maybe :3
2. dunno, are you a charming qt yourself?
3. Not sure really if there's much request for people in those fields, can't hurt trying though. If you were looking into a teaching job you'd have to know to speak Icelandic too I'm pretty sure.
4. It's been pretty shit for the past few months, but it's getting warmer. It was bretty good today, I was able to be outside in a sweater
5. I'm alright thank you :) hope you're fine too
>>
>>74808331
finally, an interesting version of one of these threads.
my mind is kind of blown sometimes by how low of a population you have. Is accidental cousinfucking really a large problem there? I once read that there's a smartphone app there where you can check with women whether you're related or not, but I assumed it was mostly a joke.

Also what immigrant groups are present there? I know there's a thousand or so Poles.
>>
>>74808331
is it true that you don't have any trees, fauna or flora there except rocks, sheep and geysers?
>>
What's your views on Mediterranean/latin culture?
>>
>>74808331
Do you like America? If not, why?
>>
File: moscow 1992 5.jpg (208KB, 1100x745px) Image search: [Google]
moscow 1992 5.jpg
208KB, 1100x745px
How do you live there when everybody knows you?

Do you feel country is too small?

Is it hard to find a gf or friends?
>>
>>74809713
literally some lie made by tabloid
>>
File: a 60 and a 80.jpg (131KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
a 60 and a 80.jpg
131KB, 640x1136px
>>74809497
yes
>>
>>74810611
Really?
>>
>>74809977
iirc they let America station troops there once on the condition that they didn't send any black soldiers and the US government agreed. Partially unrelated but still amusing.
>>
>>74809351
Einstök White Ale, sennilega uppáhaldið hjá mér. En þú, eru menn að fá sér?

>>74809364
1. Nah not really, not as much anymore. This does remind me of something though!
A few years back I was at a grillparty with my family and relatives in a barn. A bit later in the night, me and few of the others that were my age went to the nearest village since there was some event, the band Sálin hans Jóns míns where playing. Anyway I wasn't having it so I thought "Aight I'll just walk back to my grandmothers place, it's only 10km". Not exactly the brightest idea, but then again I'm not the brightest, especially when drunk. I'm walking along the road looking over the wast land and walkinh toward the mountain that my granny lives close too. I did have thoughts about lying in the grass for just a little bit, to rest. I actually managed to walk for quite a long distance befor my uncle and his wife found me, dispite being abolutely pissdrunk. But yeah I easily could have died as it was quite chilly.

2. I've only been to Denmark so I can't really tell honestly, I do think we definitely share likeness with our brothers across the sea though!

3. I love it here and never want to leave, definitely want to drop dead here. And I don't know, to those who are not used to the quiet stillness and desolateness of it it probably is, like if you've lived in a big American city where everything and everyone is moving so fast. It's probably a bit overhyped though, at least in my opinion.

4. Post on /int/ since I'm so socially inept :^)
Nah but driving and car related stuff, and travelling. And vidya

Thanks I love you too

>>74809497
Nah not overly m8
>>
>>74808331
why do you hate trees? waht is wrong with you?
>>
File: 1465151640012.jpg (73KB, 400x320px) Image search: [Google]
1465151640012.jpg
73KB, 400x320px
>>74808331
Do Icelanders like Norwegians or do they only pretend to like us when we visit?
>>
>>74810131
>How do you live there when everybody knows you?
not everybody knows you, everything is just connected like my new friend is the son of the sister of my mothers best friend
also that girl that was murdered in jan went to school with my friend
>>
>>74810791
Low class American and African blacks are the worst
>>
>>74810885
>Einstök White Ale
drullaru pening eða?
slots classic og saku claassic með nokkrum bóndasopum
>>
>>74811081
btw had no idea when I met him
he's the cool friend that's 5 years older than you and buys you alcohol
>>
where deos björk keep the dragons?
>>
When are you coming home?
>>
>Studying English and Danish (or another Scandinavian language) is mandatory for students in compulsory schools[3] and also part of many secondary-level study programmes, so knowledge of the two languages is widespread.
>>
>>74809713
It does make sense though, up until the 40's/50's live here was fucking hard, and Iceland is a fucking hostile place to life. And a big chunk of the population died during the aftermath of an volcanic eruption a few hundred years ago which definitely didn't help.
And nah that's just a meme, the app is to look up our ancestry. Mean sure, it does happen that some people fuck and then they meet at a family reunion.
Also:
>tfw I'm the descendant of Thorstein the red, king of Scotland
I wuz kangz, give me my clay back
More than a thousand Poles. But yeah I think it's mostly people from eastern europe. Many of the guys I work with are Poles.

>>74809811
Trees are banned in Iceland.

>>74809942
Really don't have much of an opinion desu, you guys are alright I guess, but maybe that's just my ignorance speaking

>>74809977
I like it, it's seems kinda crazy though from what I read and see. I definitely want to visit though, have any recommendations?
>>
>>74810973
I like you, please be my friend <3

>>74811145
>hann skeinir sér ekki með þúsundköllum
>>
File: binary-99507-15632.png (61KB, 610x488px) Image search: [Google]
binary-99507-15632.png
61KB, 610x488px
>>74811491
>Mean sure, it does happen that some people fuck and then they meet at a family reunion.
here people meet at a family reunion and then fuck
>>
>>74808331
What is the difference between Iceland and Greenland?
>>
>>74811491
Why are trees banned?
>>
>>74811710
Invasive species paragraph. Trees compete for the same resources as moss and lichen. And lichen is food for most species on Iceland including humans
>>
>>74811832
how does moss and lichen taste? do you cook it or what?
>>
>>74811621
Guð minn góður, aldrei breytast Noregur

>>74811688
Feeling depressed? Does everything look grey and the only way to get some light in your life is to down a few bottles of alcohol? Like living in a country with a big stupid chunk of ice on it? Greenland is your place.

Iceland is not as depressing, and less ice. We do have the biggest desert in europe though!

>>74811710
I'm not allowed to talk about it.
>>
>>74811912
just eat it raw to preserve the vitamins. i suggest it
>>
Oh one thing, since there are brits here. I'll be going to the UK for a couple weeks sometime around August/September, what do you recommend checking out? I want to look at castles, and Dartmoor sounds seems beautiful and eerie to visit. I don't really feel like staying in London the entire time, except to maybe try out some bars. And even then I think I'd rather want to go to a bar outside the big city.
>>
>>74811621
>112 cases per 100 people, ayyy
>>
>>74811923
wtf
>>
gay thread desu

also reminder that we're fucking full
>>
>>74808331
Are you very big and strong? Do you use a sauna often?
>>
>>74812372
in the top left corner there is a very scary crab. yikes
>>
>>74812437
and a scary looking unicorn in the middle
>>
>>74812372
segðu þetta við andlitið á mér en ekki á veraldarvefnum og sjáðu hvað það hefur í för með sér heimalningur góður.

>>74812423
lol nope, but I dunno I guess I'm decently strong for my height and weight. And no, what am I a Finn?
>>
>>74811616
>pabbi hans á fyrirtæki og hann keyrir land cruiser
>>
>>74812710
...hvernig vissirðu
>>
>>74812710
Pabbi minn á reyndar ekki fyrirtæki en ég á hinsvegar (30 ára gamlann) land cruiser
Bretty good m8

En samt, ég held ég myndi hreinlega sleppa því að drekka ef valið stæði á milli þess að fá mér slots eða saku, þvílikur viðbjóður
>>
>>74813005
>sleppa því að drekka ef valið stæði á milli þess að fá mér slots eða saku, þvílikur viðbjóður
hljómar eins og kjelling gamli ég er drekk allt meira seigja dry bóndasopa

er þetta 60 cruiser?
>>
>>74811468
Heh, I hardly call that "knowledge". Most of it seeps out right after you've finished your mandatory quota, though it does make it easier for most to pick up on Danish/Norwegian/Swedish if they really have to later in life. It's a relic of a different time, and should be swapped out for a choice of any of the Nordic languages instead. Hell, kids that can show some solid ties to Norway or Sweden have been able to swap the Danish out for them for a long time now.
>>
>>74813429
Ef við erum að tala um ókeypis bjór þá myndi ég drekka hann, en ég myndi aldrei sjálfviljugur kaupa kippu af þessu til þess að sötra heima ef ég get fengið mér eitthvað betra.

Og jebb 60 týpan, alveg með betri bílum sem ég hef átt. Ekkert vesen á þessu, og mótorarnir í þeim eru svo gott sem ódrepandi.
>>
>>74808331
I plan on going to Iceland next summer through a science programs but I need donations in order to fund it online. How do I become big in the Icelandic community and jew in on them in order for them to like me enough to fund my science trip? Also, what's the asexual community like over there?
>>
>>74813649
>Ef við erum að tala um ókeypis bjór þá myndi ég drekka hann, en ég myndi aldrei sjálfviljugur kaupa kippu af þessu til þess að sötra heima ef ég get fengið mér eitthvað betra.
allir bjurar eru góðir hélaðir

er hann 4l dísel?
>>
>>74813710
>asexual community
lmao waht
>>
>>74813791
Ég get verið sammála þér þar.

Passar, frábærir mótorar. Hefði ekki keypt hann ef hann hefði ekki þann mótor. Þyrfti samt að ná mér í partabíl með heillegra boddý þar sem ýmsir boddýpartar eru í frekar sorglegu ástandi.
>>
File: Einbúi.png (1MB, 1272x963px) Image search: [Google]
Einbúi.png
1MB, 1272x963px
>>74813710
>How do I become big in the Icelandic community and jew in on them in order for them to like me enough to fund my science trip?

Either be totally frank about your intentions and hope you impress the right people, or make up some outlandish bullshit that will get funding from people you wouldn't really want to associate with.

>what's the asexual community like over there?

Isolated.
>>
What does your government intend to do with the migrants chained up in Keflavik?

What does the populace intend to do about the rampant feminist problem in downtown Reykjavik (101 is pretty cancerous tbqh famalam)?

Why is Kopavogur so shitty?

How many North American liberal arts students have you fucked?

What is your drug of choice?
>>
>>74813967
allir 60 krúserar eru til sölu á rugl verði sá einn ný uppgerðan til sölu á 3,5

btw alveg möölvaðuir
>>
>>74813826
Someone who does not feel sexual attraction
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Asexuality
>>
Have you ever published a book?
Have you ever been in a band?

Why does Iceland have such a high amount of productive artists?
>>
>>74813977
That's a cool idea. Any idea on how to get big online with Icelanders befpre asking for donations? I've already got quite a few Norwegian followers on Instagram even though I only have like 100 followers, but got any advice?
>isolated
How Isolated?
>>
>>74814012
1. Hopefully they'll send them in some sort of camps where they can work their problems out :^)

2. No one who isn't braindead takes the downtown city rats seriously, it's just dumb twentysomething girls who know nothing about the world

3. Well it's better than Breiðholt, but yeah still pretty shit. I dunno man, what's your main issue with it?

4. None :(

5. Alcohol has been my drug of choice for the past few years
>>
>>74814012
>What does your government intend to do with the migrants chained up in Keflavik?
gas I hope
>What does the populace intend to do about the rampant feminist problem in downtown Reykjavik (101 is pretty cancerous tbqh famalam)?
stayed in 101 las week and agree famalam
>Why is Kopavogur so shitty?
the capital area is shitty
>How many North American liberal arts students have you fucked?
french kissed one last summe
>What is your drug of choice?
coke
>>
>>74814054
i know that but like waht asaxeuaL COMunnity lmaOA
>>
>>74814046
Já þetta er geðveiki, og þetta gildir í raun um allar þessar gömlu toyotur, hiluxinn, 4runner osfrv. En Cruiserinn er að fara á töluvert meira hef ég tekið eftir, enda í klassa yfir hinum.

Þessi bíll sem þú talar um er alveg örugglega túrbóbíll og breyttur ekki satt? bara það að þetta sé turbo hækkar verðið um nokkra hundraðþúsundkalla
Það að minn sé original og non-turbo er mjög sennilega ástæðan fyrir því að ég náði honum á eins lágu verði að ég gerði.

Goodshit, er búinn með sirka þrjá bjóra sjálfur. Ekki alveg mölvaður en maður er að vinna í því :^)
>>
File: Hrútar-GANARA-ORO-LA-FUENTE.jpg (317KB, 870x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hrútar-GANARA-ORO-LA-FUENTE.jpg
317KB, 870x500px
>>74814222
Dunno? Make a fool of yourself on youtube/vimeo or something and Kickstarter/Patreon/Karolina Fund? Also pester your Norwegian friends for additional dosh?

>How Isolated?
Tend to keep to the country/less populated towns and areas and just keep to themselves and nature.
>>
>>74814138
No and no. Cause there's not much else there to do I suppse, except for drinking and shitposting online.

I am interested in writing and would like to puplish something sometime
>>
do you believe in elves?
>>
>>74814450
Ég á 90 mdl af hilux 33" breyttur borgaði 420þ non turbo
>>
Er bókin "Sjálfstætt fólk" góð?
>>
>>74814589
No, but I would totally fuck one.
>>
File: 1420384107411.jpg (20KB, 500x278px) Image search: [Google]
1420384107411.jpg
20KB, 500x278px
>>74814589
"yes"
>>
>>74814606
já drengur
>>
OP you sound like a douche, making us look bad.
>>
>>74814713
gamlii fáðu þér nokkra kalda
>>
Cute country m8.
Rarely hear about it except volcanos, apps for checking ancestry, renewable energy and the like.

What is your internet like (speed/cost)?
And what are your taxes like?
>>
>>74814591
Ekki svo slæmt, ég borgaði aðeins minna fyrir cruiserinn minn. Þetta dót endist og endist þannig við munum fá kostnaðinn til baka

>>74814618
Same.

>>74814713
;_; Hvað meinarðu, mér finnst ég ekki hljóma eins og kunta
>>
How does the average Icelander feel about the ongoing polonization of your insular society?

Is the Noodle Station still operational?

Have you had your knob rubbed in a bathroom stall at Austur?

What is it about Akureyri that makes it so much comfier than the capital region?

Bonus question: Will you torch Prikkid, Vinyl and Kex for a hefty sum? Special price for you only, my friend.
>>
Are your chins really THAT thin?
>>
>>74814829
>endist og endist
hehehe4h

er að vinna í því að skipta um mótor
>>
File: 6295704408.png (32KB, 300x135px) Image search: [Google]
6295704408.png
32KB, 300x135px
>>74814807

Not OP but I guess I'll join in

I pay about $80 per month for my internet connection, no data limit, see pic.

Income tax is 40% but most people get some discount on that.
>>
Is actavis popular in Iceland? What kind of soda do you mix it with?
>>
>>74808331
It's hard to get any job? I am heard that living in Iceland is boring it true?
>>
>>74814924
nah famm
last time I saw somebody drinking lean it was parkodin forte ground into fanta exotic
>>
>74814894
hahah úps. Svona er þetta, hefði ekkert á móti því að ná mér í túrbómótor og beinskiptann kassa í minn ef ég hefði aðstöðu til þess að vesenast í þessu.

>>74814971
I'm working with a lot of poles so it can't be too hard. And nah living here is fine I feel, but I guess it varies on the person.

>>74814849
NO
>>
>>74814835

Polish people are fine imo, haven't had any problems with them.

Noodle station is still open, though I'm not a fan, prefer my noodles chinese or japanese style, not thai.

I have not

because Akureyri is smaller? nicer scenery? I dunno I've only been once years ago.
>>
>>74814971
yes very boring, don't come you'll die of terminal boredom
>>
File: 1494100986492.jpg (6KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1494100986492.jpg
6KB, 259x194px
>>74814918
>900
>900
>2ms
FUGG
>>
>>74814971

Plenty of jobs to be had, but Icelanders are picky, most of us won't do just anything, so immigrants take most of the menial jobs.

It is kinda boring, but also safe, so there's that.
>>
>>74815021
>ef ég hefði aðstöðu til þess að vesenast í þessu.
ég er að bara að gera þetta í innkeyrslunni hjá mömmu og pabbi
>>
>>74808331

How hard is Icelandic compared to other Nordic languages? I know it's a lot closer to Old Norse than any other (except Faorese I guess?).

Asking because it sounds absolutely beautiful, Icelandic tourists are a pleasure everytime just cause you get to hear them talk with each other.
>>
>>74811688

Iceland : Green and black
Greenland : White and brown
>>
>>74814835
>How does the average Icelander feel about the ongoing polonization of your insular society?
Ain't so bad. Most come, work and go, the ones who stay are usually bros. Though they can be quite the hoarding cunts at the cafeteria if you've ever had the displeasure of having to share one with them.

>Is the Noodle Station still operational?
Last time I checked (half a year ago), though I don't get why it's so popular.

>Have you had your knob rubbed in a bathroom stall at Austur?
Nah, have you? Do tell.

>What is it about Akureyri that makes it so much comfier than the capital region?
Better climate with a clearer line between summer and winter, less populous and way better organized infrastructure.
Reykjavík and surrounding area should only really cover about 1/3 of the land it does, there's no rhyme or reason really to its urban design making it way more dreadful to get from point a to point b than it should be.

>Will you torch Prikkid, Vinyl and Kex for a hefty sum?
I'm not living in Reykjavík at the moment, but maybe if I pull a few strings...
>>
>finn fyrir áfenginu hhverfa
Þetta kalla á lummu og saku
>>
>>74814989
I've heard about people mixing kodimagnyl with alcohol to get black out drunk on a budget, cough syrup in soda sounds like some next level shit.
>>
>>74815129

It's not so hard to get some basic Icelandic skills compared to other languages, however most people who learn Icelandic as adults never master it due to some weird and complex grammar.
>>
>>74815170
>>Have you had your knob rubbed in a bathroom stall at Austur?
m8 he's tslking about the video of a girl getting fucked there
it's aron cans sister
>>
>>74815129
I don't think it's that much harder. It's just that you have more study material and people to practice on available to you if you go for the other Nordic languages. Also, Faroese is a bit more tainted by Danish, though not to the point that we can't almost understand one another without knowing each other languages.
>>
have you two icelander met up and fought yet?
>>
>>74815237
boy vanilla extract will in light beer will get you fucked
>>
>>74815129
If you already know another nordic language like Norwegian for example, it'll be a huge help. Icelandic is a lot more isolated and therefore it has managed to be relatively unchanged, but I don't think it's as hard as people make it out to be, it's just sort of a meme. The grammar will probably be the biggest fucking pain for a foreigner to learn
Invite me over and I'll speak Icelandic to you all the time :3
>>
>>74815291
nope
>>
>>74815265
Ah, fyrirgefðu, er aðeins of gamall til þess að halda í við snapinstragramvine slúðrið. Og hver er þessi Aron Can, eitthver rapparapjakkur?
>>
>>74815312
>>74815284
>>74815243

Any example of dumb grammar rule that's a huge bitch to understand?

Also would you say Icelanders are bad at explaining their language?
>>
File: 1429834547364.jpg (7KB, 255x200px) Image search: [Google]
1429834547364.jpg
7KB, 255x200px
>>74815265
>m8 he's tslking about the video of a girl getting fucked there
>it's aron cans sister
My sides.
And I thought we were small all the time.

Also sauce pls :3
>>
>>74815291
*three.
Og ég veit það ekki, ættum við?
>>
>>74815291

Getting wasted and fighting each other is more of an English thing I think.

In my experience Icelanders are pretty chill drunks.
I've only been in one proper serious fight in my life, and that was when I was a teenager.
>>
What makes you culturally different from Sweden? Do people really believe in fairies? Do people have to keep track of volcanos in case they've erupt and fuck everything up?
>>
>>74815385
já ehv rapparpjakkur hann er 99 mdl jafn gamall og ég
>>74815395
aron can is a rapper
sauce: some thread on chansluts
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2H8HthXMWQg
>>
File: eternalwojak.jpg (10KB, 240x210px) Image search: [Google]
eternalwojak.jpg
10KB, 240x210px
What does Iceland think about us, technically your closest neighbour?

Most of Europe thinks we're arrogant cunts...
>>
What was the 2008 economic crash like? Did it recover?
>>
>>74814513
>Tend to keep to the country/less populated towns and areas and just keep to themselves and nature.
That sounds rather lonely. How will I ever get an ace Icelandic bf?
>>
>>74815392

We're terrible at explaining our language

We learn English mostly from media so while our English skills are generally pretty good, most of us do not have the vocabulary to explain academic things like the intricacies of our language.

Which is why I'm going to dodge the first part of your question :)
>>
>>74815432
plenty of guys that go down town with the goal bashing some pore blokes face in
>>
>>74815474
>technically your closest neighbour?
no
>>
>>74815432
gay aku and 5'4 guy were suppose to go at it.. are you the 5'4 or the anime poster?
>>
>>74815170
>Nah, have you? Do tell.

Nope. But I did contract chlamydia as a result of rawdogging this short haired girl behind some bushes in Klambratun.
>>
>>74815474

My boyfriend is English :3

I really like England, I think you guys are rowdy and fun, and it's fun hearing you talk in the street, like having been transported into a BBC show.
>>
>>74815488
It fucked us upp
We had to move towns because the majyority of my parents company was bouight by some other company
the dollar doubled in value
I was only 10 but I knew there was a reason my father worked from 7 to 21
>>
>>74808331
Opinion on other Nordic countries? You're sort of geographically seperate.
>>
>>74815589

Lol I remember around that time there were talks of Iceland adopting the Canadian Dollar lul.
>>
>>74815432

I'm the one who butted into the thread late :)

Rude I know but I'm bored so I'm answering some stuff on here.
>>
>>74815626

damn that was meant for >>74815545
>>
>>74815392
It has a lot of irregular exceptions that you kinda just instinctivly have to know, lets take the ng/nk rule as an example

This rule means that there are no accented letters before ng/nk although they are pronounced like they are, which are words like konungur, þungur, syngur, kyngir, flinkur and so on forth..
But there are words like
kóngur, kónguló, söngur (pronounced like saungur), and such that you can't really apply that ng/nk rule to, it's just kinda like "fuck you you should know this"
>>
>>74815502
Pretty much this, but it's not that we lack the vocabulary to explain necessarily rather than most people just inherently being uninterested and lazy when it comes to examining and explaining the structure and nuances of their language.
But here's an article that might explain some things, because I'm too lazy at the moment to do so myself:
http://icelandmag.visir.is/article/icelandic-rated-among-most-difficult-languages-learn-english-speakers
>>
I'd think it'd be really cool to learn Icelandic because I think it sounds/looks beautiful, but it just seems hard to want to get into.
There's almost no resources online (for free at least) to learn and there's no real practical use for it unless you want to live in Iceland. I dabbled in Norwegian a little, is it similar in any way?
>>
>>74815432
You're not too bad, you coming here in the forties definitely helped us out a lot. You're good folks.
Cheer up lad!
>>74815598
I like all the nordic countries, would like to do a road trip through them all one summer/fall.
>>
>>74815626
not rude. the more the merrier. i shall call you gay britice
>>
>>74815581
Are you one of those humans with two globes of fat storage on their chest?
>>
>>74815598

Sweden is cool, you guys seem to have your stuff together.

Norway is admirable but in a kind of lame way? no offence meant but they seem kinda dorky with their outdoorsyness and stuff.

Denmark make good movies but also seem really racist, plus I resent them because I had to learn Danish in school.

Finland seem like rowdier tougher swedes.

I've never met anyone from faroe or greenland.
>>
>>74815741
Like I said before, knowing another scandi language like Norwegian will definitely help! Although they have drifted somewhat they are still close in some aspects.
And especially if you learn a variation of the Norwegian language called Sognamål. It's extremely close.
>>
>>74815778

I am actually!
>>
>>74815493
Just hit up Tinder and/or seek out the nightlife, and be open about who you are and what to expect. Most of us are pretty laid back about these things, at worst we don't give a fuck.
The "sleep with first, date later" thing is way overblown and over advertised. It's the "going home with someone" of it that counts, because in many cases one or both parties are too drunk to preform.
>>
>>74815864
vinur kærasti þinn í norðlenska lmao
>>
>>74815861
I was learning Bokmål because that's what they have on DuoLingo haha. Maybe my pursuit for Icelandic will persist when I get better at Norsk.

>>74815864
Girl power here too :3
>>
>>74815864
Eeew.

I know the feeling though.
>>
>>74815488

I barely noticed desu.

I didn't have any debts so the only way in which it really affected me is that steam and psn games doubled in price overnight, and some non essentials like electronics were expensive for a few years.
>>
>>74815922

Nei hann býr úti, en við heimsækjum hvort annað reglulega.
>>
>>74816060
t. child of a banker
>>
>>74816104
nauuu
vinn nefnilega með ehv englending sem flutti hingað því hann átti íslenska kærustu
>>
>>74816107

No. I just live with my mom :þ
>>
>>74816012
pls be in stockholm
>>
>>74816166
faggi
>>
File: 1494372651432.png (25KB, 208x250px) Image search: [Google]
1494372651432.png
25KB, 208x250px
>>74815790
>Sweden is cool, you guys seem to have your stuff together.
>>
>>74816256

Wow, mean :/
>>
>>74815488
Was a poor one-off student then, so I had nothing to loose. Come to think of it, it was a good time for me, or least the aftermath. My parents had to add a couple of years more to paying up their mortgage and postpone some summer home plans though, and a family member lost his job and had to declare bankruptcy because he wasn't able to keep up with loan payments on stupid shit he was carelessly spending on, but overall we got off lightly.
>>
>>74816009
That's still helpful, I can assure you that studying norwegian will make you aquainted with Icelandic.
If you read over some of the Icelandic in this thread, don't you feel you recognize at least some words?
And I guess you've tried youtube with no success

>>74816104
hvernig er svona "international" samband að virka? er þetta mikið vesen?
Mér finnst einsog þau samband sem eru svona sem ganga upp séu sennilega sterkari en "venjuleg" sambönd
>>
>>74815790
Feels like we're pretty sivided as a country right now desu. With the refugee topic being the deciding factor.
So what's the general opinion then? We have a sort of consensus on our neighbours due to our shared histories here in Scandinavia. We don't really have that with you. With Iceland it's mostly just rocks, sulfur, the sagas and fairytales desu.

And frankly, the Swedish men that I've met in my life have all been pretty manly. There's just this weird 4chan meme that they are feminine.

>live in a country where people are about half the height of the average swede
>call them feminine
>>
>>74815679

That doesn't seem too bad.

Also does Icelandic use """"""genders"""""" like the en/ett words in Swedish and stuff?
>>
>>74816256
Ekki láta svona í mínum þræði helvítis Keflvíkingurinn þinn.
>>74816297
Fyrirgefðu, þó ert ungur maður í blóma lífsins og ekki láta neinn segja þér eitthvað annað.
>>
>>74816199
Västkusten.

>>74816397
Is en/ett considered gendered? I'm not really a linguist but that sounds weird.
>>
>>74816393
swedish "men" sit down to piss, and let women rule their country
>>
>>74816465

Well, it's not but it works in the exact same way really so might as well.
>>
>>74816463
>Keflvíkingurinn
bý í ak city
>>
>>74816392

Smá vesen, en ekkert svo slæmt.

Skypum daglega og förum á milli reglulega, það kostar bara svona 35k að fljúga fram og til baka.

Svo er alltaf svakalega næs að vera saman aftur eftir langa fjarveru :3.
>>
>>74816397
Yes, Icelander uses three genders. And four grammar cases. The way languages are intended to be my fine leaf
>>
>>74816470
They do, but we had a lesbian prime minister, and your school system is currently pushing for gender-neutral bathrooms and helping children switch genders even if their parents object. It's (((current year))) in every conner of the globe it seems these days.
>>
>>74816465
förbålt
>>
>>74816606
genocide when
>>
>>74816470
That's the big university cities though. And it's not exactly exclusive to Sweden. Most European countries + Canada and US are the same. Isn't Canada even more far gone?
>>
>>74816588

>Three gender and cases

Are Icelandic cases simple like finnish cases or retarded like Russian ones?

A.k.a, is it just about adding something to the stem, or is the ending different depending on how the word ends AND the case?
>>
>>74816613
Jag är inte bra flickvänsmaterial ändå, anon.
>>
>>74816392
I'm still an ultimate n00b at Norwegian because I didn't start too long ago, but I do notice some similarities like the words og, ég(jeg) and ekki(ikke).
I actually haven't tried YouTube, there's no harm in maybe trying to find some stuff. Though I bet it'd all be very beginner material and not get you much further than that.
>>
>>74816534
>tilfinningin þegar ég er ekki í sambandi með qt breskri stelpu
hvernig á ég að takast á við þetta :'(
og btw first þú hefur verið þarna, hvað staði mælirðu með að kanna? Er að fara þarna sjálfur í haust og enginn breti vildi svara helvítis spurningunni.

>>74816652
I may be biased but it's really simple and straightforward to me. But it does depends on both, sorry senpai
>>
File: killaid.gif (47KB, 640x408px) Image search: [Google]
killaid.gif
47KB, 640x408px
>>74816628
Probably never, but mass suicide is always on he table.
>>
Lmao irrelevant country off yourselves volcano niggers
>>
>>74816813

It's very simple when your brain is wired for them. When you grew up learning 2 languages not suing them you have to rewire your brain completely to learn a language using them.

I'm studying Finnish and gradually it's sticking but it's a slow going.
>>
>>74816838
>not being irrelevant masterrace
enjoy your gypsies
>>
>>74816838
It's funny, but I can't think of a single contemporary Romanian that is well known or famous internationally...
>>
>>74816813

Ég veit ekki með suður England afþví kærastinn býr norðarlega, en ég mæli með að heimsækja York, Manchester og Liverpool.

York er svakalega flott, gamli miðbærinn þar er umkringdur kastalaveggjum, svo er fullt af cool söfnum og dóti í manchester og liverpool.
>>
mig drepleiðist og er blekk
ætla rölta niðri bæ með labrador og hníf
skoðið fréttirnar á mrg
>>
>>74817038
Nei, ekki gera það. Miklu skemmtilegra að kúkpósta með okkur.
>>
>>74817095
er með 4g í símanum
>>
File: 1494265777178.png (6KB, 415x416px) Image search: [Google]
1494265777178.png
6KB, 415x416px
>>74816778
Yeah it's most likely just the very basics.
I'm not saying I'm too qualified but if I ever get autistic enough to make youtube vids about

>>74817038
o fugg

>>74816952
Verð í London, þannig frekar hæpið að maður geti ferðast of mikið norður. Mun samt hafa það bakvið eyrað að heimsækja York, hljómar eins og staður fyrir mig.
Þeinks famalam
>>
>>74817135
Being a native makes you qualified enough to talk about it I believe :^)
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F5yQGhK1RuU

Gott kvöld
>>
>>74817135
>>74816778
fuck forgot to finish
here:
I'm not saying I'm too qualified but if I ever get autistic enough to make youtube vids about it I'll post it for the iceaboos here to see. Although that sounds like a bad idea, yeah I think I'd just let you find it yourself
>>74816867
very true mate. And hey if you can learn fucking finnish which is way harder than Icelandic then you can learn my tongue
>>
>>74817135
I hear the Roman baths in Bath are quite a site
>>
>>74817117
Úff, erfitt að multitaksa 4G kúkpósti, labrador og hníf edrú, hvað þá blekaður.
>>
>>74817228
neii ehv amerísk gella vill lókinn
farinn að ríða brb
>>
What is the best Icelandic traditional dish?
Are the Northern Lights a common sight there?
>>
>>74817218

Finnish is overrated hard.

It has a lot of rules but very few exceptions, so once you learn the rules you add a huge block to your knowledge.
>>
>>74817228
hvernig hníf ertu með? póstaðu mynd með hundinum plís
>>74817187
Gott kvöld litli bróðir, eru menn að fá sér?
>>74817166
t-thanks
>>
>>74817251
Ok, gangi þér vel. Og passaðu þig nú að tína ekki labradornum, hnífnum eða símanum á meðan að þú gefur henni lókinn.
>>
did he die?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4nZyVEkiHc
>>
>>74808331
what would happen if an Injun visited Reykjavik
t. Hidatsanon
>>
>>74808331
Will the government of Iceland pay me to move there and procreate with your women?

I am /fit/ and have a 7/10 face.
>>
>>74817331

They would have a nice time? what do you think would happen?
>>
>>74817367
would i catch shit for being an injun?
>>
>>74817303
ajú, eg hátíðarhaldi hesu sunnunátt við einum sindri av vodkaði.
>>
>>74817361

Fraid not, but if you are hot and nice I'm sure some ladies would enjoy your company. You would have to pay to get here yourself tho.
>>
>>74817384

Nope, I would be very surprised if anyone would give you shit for it.

You might catch people looking because we don't get many (or any really) native Americans around here, but that would be out of curiosity not hate.
>>
>>74817384
No. And nobody would likely give a shit unless you brought it up. Might encounter some friendly casual racism and bants at the very worst, totally innocent because we don't have any white guilt here since our slaves were mostly just the Irish, and we never really massacred or subjugated anyone.
>>
Pickled ram testicles son.
I definitely recommend the wind dried fish, that + some butter is seriously good shit. Try it out if you get the chance.

And yes, during the winter months they can be seen fairly often.

>>74817299
Yeah, but the fact that it's so unrelated to the germanic languages must be a pain right?
At least Icelandic is related to English, like lets take english words with 'sh' in them. They used to be written with 'sk' making them identical with the icelandic words (ship=skip, sharp=skarp, shit=skít..) so at least we have common ground to work from
>>
>>74817460
>>74817456
ty for answers
>>
>>74817319
skildi laban eftir og hnífinn er fyror utan hótelið
>>
>>74817414
Cheers m8.
>>
>>74817293
>>74817480
above answer was meant for u peruguy
>>74817407
Hljómar vel, mig dreymir um að vera fullur í Færeyjum. Hvernig yrði íslendingi tekið á Ólafsvöku?
>>
>>74808331
are you a boy or a girl?
are you the only Icelandic on 4chan rn?
>>
>>74817384
indians are considered alcoholic rape murderers in iceland.
stay away
>>
File: Yum.jpg (138KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Yum.jpg
138KB, 500x375px
>>74817293
>What is the best Icelandic traditional dish?
Svið. No lie, they're much tastier than they look.
>>
>>74817573

Not OP

there's like 3 of us in this thread.
>>
>>74817573
I'm a guy, and no there are a handful in this thread, at least four others if I had to guess.
>>
>>74817480
I'm sorry but to an american pickled ram testicles just sounds really absurd

>>74817599
this is even more absurd holy fuck

>>74817303
Being a native you know what "sounds" right in your language rather than learning it as a second language from a book. I think you'll be fine. :D
>>
>>74808331
Is central Iceland as warm as coastal Iceland? Does anyone live there?
>>
Do you guys mind being spoken to in English by foreigners or do you find it annoying?
>>
>>74817480

Well you kinda have to learn a lot of words yeah, but a lot of them are still kind of easy to guess.

Sister = Sisko
Daughter = Tytär
Monday = Maanantai
Tuesday = Tiistai
Thursday = Torstai
Sunday = Sunnuntai

And a bunch of words are very simple.

Like a scarf (kaulaliina) is literally Kaula (neck) + liina (cloth), while handkerchief (nenäliina) is nenä (nose) + liina.

It's a very logical language honestly, mostly everything make sense except perhaps the partitive case.
>>
>>74817545
Allir föroyingar elska íslendarar. Kom á Ólavsöku. 2 dagar har allir föroyingar bæði úti í heiminum og í föroyum fara til Tórshavns, bara fyri at drekka.
>>
>>74817589
All kidding aside, an Icelandic friend of mine lived and worked in Canada for a couple of years and got real popular with some of the Native Americans there because he just saw them as people rather than a minority group with some historic and political baggage. Hell, he had a few occasions where he had to remind them when talk got heated that he had not ties to their history or any perceived slight or bias despite being whiter than the average Canadian.
>>
>>74817675

Central Iceland is a barren wasteland, all settlements are along the coasts where it's warmer.

It's pretty beautiful in the middle tho.
>>
>>74817646
>doesn't like the idea of ingesting testicles
what are you, gay? it's what the ram would've wanted
And he's right, svið is legit good despite what the appearance may lead you to believe

And thank u, such faith you have in my teaching skills famalam
>>
>>74817677

I don't mind at all, generally every Icelander under like 50 speaks pretty decent English and likes to show it off.

Though desu we don't speak English as well as many of us like to think.
>>
>>74817694
ég á félagarnir ætla á ólafsvöku
sjáumst
>>
File: White_People_btfp.jpg (66KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
White_People_btfp.jpg
66KB, 600x600px
>>74815864
post a picture of yourself
pic related me
>>
>>74817755

I've lived in Iceland most of my life and I've never eaten any of that nasty stuff.
>>
>>74817767
>Though desu we don't speak English as well as many of us like to think.
I wouldn't sell ourselves so short. I think the problem is rather that it takes a bit of time for our brains to acclimate to primarily thinking and speaking in English. We're pretty quick to catch on when we move to English speaking countries, but back here we're so accustomed to be able to "slang" in English and then switch to Icelandic at whim, it often throws us in a loop where we have to pick one over the other for an extended period of time.
>>
>>74817785
eg fari ganga skít fullur og leita eftir íslendingum á ólavsöku
>>
>>74817675
Like the other guy said, it's uninhabitable desert. Very beautiful though.

>>74817677
I don't mind it, it's sure as shit is better than being spoken to in broken and molested Icelandic.

>>74817694
<3<3 Það væri svo gaman að koma þangað og drekka og syngja með ykkur í ár. Ég elska færeyinga. Það mynnir mig á það að Færeyskur bjór er seldur hér, hvað mælirðu með að prófa?

>>74817681
Okay that's not too bad at all then. Makes the learningprocess less retarded and difficult at least. But like I said, if you can tackle Finnish you shouldn't do too badly with Icelandic
>>
File: Kæst Skata.jpg (66KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
Kæst Skata.jpg
66KB, 700x525px
>>74817646
Eh, there's also this, a foul smelling delicacy we eat the day before Christmas eve.
And of course, Hákarl.
>>
>>74817957

Considered it a few times. The biggest issue with Icelandic is really finding resources and even more so, people with whom you can practice. Language apps are fine but if nobody speaking the language you are learning use it they're useless, and Iceland being a country with not even half a million people well, that's kinda how it is.

Back around the time when IcelandAir and WowAir implemented themselves in Montreal I've started toying with the idea of getting a job in the tourism industry in Iceland but I've never really tried applying anywhere yet.
>>
>>74817646
>I'm sorry but to an american pickled ram testicles just sounds really absurd
How's that any more absurd than deep fried bull testicles? Probably tastes about the same.
>>
>>74818043

Unironically, the best opton for practicing the language might be Tinder, since it's an extremely popular app and there ARE actually people who don't only look for flings on it.
>>
What do Icelandic women think of men from countries like Sweden, Norway, Germany, Denmark?
The reason I want to know is because women all over the world love Northern European men, for being top 1% of men in the world. But if a woman already lives in a great country like that, does she still like Northern men, or will she prefer the exotic Spanish cock instead??
>>
>>74817957
Eg kann viðmæla Föroya bjór, veðr og gull.
Ikki keyp Okkara, ölinar smakka av pissi.
>>
>>74818172

I like Nordic men just fine.

I mean sure, exotic guys are more exciting, but I ended up with a white English dude.
>>
>>74818172

I can slightly answer that. Dark traits (not skin) tend to be quite a bit popular up there, especially if they're very contrasting. I've had a few nordic girls telling me they loved my eyes (which are almost pitch black). I'm very pale though, like blueish because of veins white.
>>
>>74818172
Depends on the woman I think, and same goes for Icelandic men for that matter.
Those who are in the casual encounters biz definitely like to spice it up with something exotic, especially when on holiday, but the majority of us settle down with one of our own or someone close to being one of our own.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Kdii8bEf5E
>Icelandic disney songs
>not the best versions
>>
>>74817913
FOKKA ég er gwim í þsð elska foroya bjuur
>>
>>74818194
Takk félagi, ég mun kanna hvort ég finni þá næstu helgi :)
>>74818043
Yeah I hear ya. Most people here don't give a shit about teaching it to others. I do know there is a school here run by a polish immigrant that teaches foreigners, but of course you'd have to move here for that
>>
File: 1477959847676.jpg (65KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1477959847676.jpg
65KB, 411x412px
>>74818337
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqBmR1FcucM
það finnast hvergi betri dub
>>
>>74818072
Never ate that either, don't know anyone who has.
>>
PLÍS SVARIÐ
http://www.strawpoll.me/12539649
>>
>>74818456
>http://www.strawpoll.me/12539649

Sorry ég drekk ekki bjór svo ég get ekki svarað.
>>
>>74818477
Hvað ertu kjelling eða
>>
>>74818456
Hvorugt.
Algjört piss.
>>
>>74818436
>he's never been to testy fest
Dumb yanks
>>
>>74818480

nei, mamma mín er kjelling, ég er gella :þ
>>
>>74818482
>>74818482
Þú ert í partí og clots ig gylltur er á borstólnum hvort velur þú
>>
>>74818508
R E Y K J A V Í K
E
Y
K
J
A
V
Í
K
>>
>>74818521
Hvorugt. Annaðhvort kom ég með mitt eigið eða neita að drekka. En ef ég er orðinn fullur og kominn í gírinn, þá drekk ég það sem mér er rétt, svo bæði.
>>
>>74818538
HORBJÓÐUR
O
R
B
J
Ó
Ð
U
R
>>
>>74818477
>4032/2
>drekk ekki bjór
topp plebbi

>>74818456
bæði rusl en myndi frekar velja víking heldur viðbjóðinn slots ef ég hefði byssu miðaða að mér
>>
>>74818508
TÓRSHAVN
Ó
R
S
H
A
V
N
>>
>>74818551
Mmhmhm
Get ekki drukkuð gylltan ernn drekk slots næstum daglega
>>
>>74818577
Án alls gríns, ég er núna alvarlega að spá í að plana ferð yfir til ykkar og drekka með ykkur og skoða Færeyjar í sumar. Kem á mínum bíl ef ég get.
>>
>>74818626
Á að $póla
>>
Reið
Fékk það
Fór
Drull hvort hún fær það eða ekki
>>
>>74818538

Hafnarfjörður reyndar.
>>
>>74818626
ferðafólkini eru voksin nógv í seinastuni, so tað er at skunda sær, áðrenn allir búðstaðir verða útseldir.
>>
>>74818663
myndi vera á eldgamla vaninum mínum svo held ekki :^) aðalega vegna þess að hann er með rúmi og ég gæti tekið með íslenskan bjór til þess að leyfa færeyingum að smakka <3
>>
>>74818743
>>74818755
Ég yrði á "húsbíl" félagi, engin þörf á að redda bústað :D
>>
>>74818732

Þetta er ástæðan fyrir því að ég hef engan áhuga á íslenskum gaurum.
>>
File: IMG_2920.jpg (151KB, 854x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2920.jpg
151KB, 854x1280px
>>74818755
Verður að bjóða færeyingum ská breiðholtsvatn
Ég drekk hann oftast dry
>>
>>74818802
Andskotinn maður, afhverju dræ?
Og ég held ég myndi redda mér betri landa, sullið sem bróðir minn gaf mér er sennilega betra
>>
>>74818852
Því ég er alki sem nennir ekki að blanda nokkrir stórir sopar eru eins og stór bjór
Ef maður er að drekka góða blöndu er auðvelt að verða alltof fullur alltof hratt
>>
>>74818792
kom á ólavsöku, um tú vilt uppliva föroyar frá sína bestu síðu.
>>
>>74818798
Og pretty much ástæðan afhverju ég fæ það ekki hjá Íslenskum gellum. Maður er dæmdur drullusokkur út af "töffurum" eins og >>74818732 en á hinbóginn er maður ekki með neitt "game" vegna þess að maður hagar sér ekki svona og gefur því ekki frá sér þau drullusokka signal sem að Íslenskar gellur venjast við.
>>
>>74818917
Nce guy detected
>>
>>74818917
>hann er ekki MGTOW
hristi haus mínum til að vera hreinskilinn, fjölskylda
>>
hevur tú sósa?
>>
>>74818798
aw plís ekki alhæfa :(
ég viss um að margir af okkur myndu

kynlíf er eins og yahtzhee, og ég er góður í yahtzhee skal ég segja þér
>>
>>74818943
Nei, hef aldrei friendzonast eða verið eitthvað óskýr með það ef að ég er hrifin af gellu eða haldið í á röngum forsedum eða whatever útúrsnúningur sem var gerður á hugtakinu til að snúa því yfir í neikvæða merkingu til að firna konur allri ábyrgð þegar að kemur að sambandsmálum. Aðalega verið óheppinn bara, og til að vera hreinskilinn, feiminn.

>>74818954
;^)
>>
>>74819038
framhald:
gera goodshit hluti við stelpur, ég myndi sinna stelpu eins og búlluborgara.
>>
>>74818901
Ég mun gera mitt besta! Ef við hittumst þá færðu að smakka íslenskan eðalbjór
>>74819019
Cocktailsósa = besta sósan
>>
>>74819095
Hvort ksll þú cocktsil sosu kokara eða tailara
>>
>>74819095
flestu pitsastöðini í býinum brúka íslendskan cocktailsós

íslendsk sós er góð sós
>>
>>74819122
hvorugt, bara cocktailsósa. engin þörf á að kalla það neitt annað.

Og fyrst við erum að tala um sósur, ef einhver hér notar tómatssósu þá þarf sá hinn sami að hugsa sinn gang. Ég get fyrirgefið að fá sér pylsu með því en allt annað er bannað.
>>
File: 20170514_032229.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
20170514_032229.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
Well everyone, I'm very happy that so many people participated and the thread got a good reception, maybe we should have another discussion soon? :3
I'd like too at least

Pikachu and me say goodnight!
>>
>>74819496

Góða nótt :)
>>
>>74819496
Bíddu eru menn ekki einu sinni orðnir mölvaðir
>>
>>74819546
bara búinn með fimm bjóra, búinn með allt sem ég er með :'( hefði átt að geyma það sem ég átti í gær.
>>
>>74819565
>>74819535
og takk, vona að þú sofir vel líka :)
>>
>>74819565
Metnaðarleysi
>>
>>74819496
Einstök white ale was literally the best Icelandic beer I tried when I was there. Pls export to USA
>>
>>74819633
>having such a top taste
you make me proud
>>
>>74819633
>not drinking kaldi dökkur
Poor taste
>>
>>
>>74819633
einstok's easily available in the US already..
>>
Have you watched Rams or that one icelandic show called Trapped?
What did you think about it?
>>
>>74822622
they're all alseep now lol... havnet watched rams, but trapped was ok
>>
>>74822687
fug, hopefully thread will last until morning.
>>
>>74822755
prob not. 20 more post till 300. just create an iceland one and they'll pop up. the gay one is around here every night
>>
File: pic.jpg (13KB, 478x112px) Image search: [Google]
pic.jpg
13KB, 478x112px
>>74814918
A fucking ice block of a country has better internet than this shithole for fucks sake i hate my life

pic related $20 with 100 GB datacap, goes all the way down to 300 kb/s when cap is reached
Thread posts: 283
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.