[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what's your most honest opinion about Colombia and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 212
Thread images: 32

what's your most honest opinion about Colombia and colombian people?
>>
>>74800184
>what's your most honest opinion about Colombia
it is pretty shit , third world
>>74800184
>colombian people?
criminals and prosittutes
>>
>>74800184
American puppets. Their neighbors would be wise to not trust them.
>>
average day in Madrid , many south americans there,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wGn5hTcW83A
>>
>>74800184
they suck.

I have relative who married a Columbian women. They are boring only care about their annoying family, dancing, and generic South American culture. Very materialistic. Every other Colombian I have met is same thing.

The thing too is their is nothing unique about Colombia. The culture of Colombia is generic South American Latin culture, no different than Panama, or Venezuela or any other shithole. Same with the food.

Rich colombians are huge snobs, even if they are poor by American/European standards. They feel they are above any type of manual work.
>>
>>74801250
>Very materialistic
>They are boring
>Rich are huge snobs, even if they are poor by European standards. They feel they are above any type of manual work
Sounds like the quintessential American.
>>
>>74801553
not at all, they make Americans, or Canadians who are distinguishable from most Americans, seem like French intellectuals. And I am someone who thinks a lot of Americans, and canadians, suck, and I am from a poor area originally. Ive seen trailer trash who seem incredibly interesting when compared to Colombians. Perhaps the one working class in Colombia is better than this.
>>
File: 1467808887342.jpg (193KB, 1604x1214px) Image search: [Google]
1467808887342.jpg
193KB, 1604x1214px
>>74801553
I guess that is why they get along so well.
>>
>>74801250
>Rich colombians are huge snobs
That's a caribbean thing and not exclusive to colombians
>>
>>74802129
that is my point earlier too. Colombia is a meme country only in regards to drug. Take those away and it is generic as fuck. Nothing differentiates Colombia from any other neighboring country, other than it is lacking when compared to them.

My cousin's wife sucks. She wont cook or clean. Everything has to be new. She would be pissed if he got her a used car, even if it was a good car. She would rather have a new shit tier car, than a godtier car that was used just a little.

Her Colombian friends and her they like these things: Salsa, Reggaeton, mojitos, dressing like a douche, etc. If we go out with them we cant go to any good resturants because it always has to be some overpriced expensive upscale place. Nevermind the food sucks, they just judge based off the price of the menu and the decor.

They constantly ask how much my stuff cost. How much was my house? How much was my car? How much was my furniture? How much were my clothes? They use that to judge everything. If we get or do something she needs to do it too, and upsend us. I feel so bad for my cousin. He pays for this.

Mexicans, brazilians, Argentinians might be memes but they have personality and culture. Only thing that sticks out about Colombians is how bland and uninteresting it is as a country, culture, and people.
>>
>>74802726
lmao, no in here is like that, why do americans always start talking about some meme diaspora everytime they talk about people from other countries?
>>
Colombian food is great and the women are hot.
>>
Hoy he comido pescado y arroz con coco con platano frito y salsa verde y roja (cmo pico de gallo)

Rate
>>
>>74802890
>implying colombians aren't classist and image obsessed as fuck
Eso si se sabe.
>>
>>74800184
I have a Colombian friend so the people are alright
>>
>>74802890
it isnt america it is 4chan in general.

There is meme countries, which is actually a good thing. It means the country is unique enough to have a stereotype.

The only sterotyprs about Colombian is the women are gold diggers, although this pertains to a lot of Latin cultures, and drugs.

Maybe the Colombians in Colombia are better, I never went there and have no desire too and I love South America and visiting it. This is just how we see Colombians in US and Europe and the ones we get.

It isnt even the materialism, laziness, and snobbishness of Colombians that bothers me. It is how fucking boring they are. latin people are supposed to have passion and personality but Colombians are like all the bad stereotypes of Latin culture without any the positives or strong personality.

Some Colombian, probably you, asked for our opinion. Well here it is. They suck. Dont ask if you dont want to know.
>>
>>74802726
Your cousin's wife doesn't represent all Colombians and by your description it sounds like she's just a golddigger than wanted a green card.
>>
>>74803100
Colombians eat pico de gallo and salsas verdes y rojas?
>>
>>74803337
it isnt just here, her whole family, and her Colombian friends. Also every other Colombian I have met outside of her is the exact same way.

Without a doubt she is a golddigger that wanted a greencard. So is every other Colombian women ive met. This doesnt even bother me because I understand wanting to get the fuck out of Colombia.
>>
>>74803455
No lo se
>>
>>74803140
yo no quiero hojitas de mierda hablando de mi pais

>>74803323
>This is just how we see Colombians in US and Europe and the ones we get.
no one cares about the "ones you get", i could talk shit too about americans based only on the ones who come here for cocaine and whores but i'm not stupid to do that, and if you think that only because you met a couple of colombians you already now the country you're clearly retarded

>>74803100
>arroz con coco
nunca habia escuchado hablar de eso
>>
>>74803455
no
>>
>>74803838
http://www.sweetysalado.com/2014/09/arroz-con-coco-colombiano-con-titote.html
>>
Culombianas are hot, post culombianas pls
>>
>>74800184
stop killing children over cocaine
>>
>>74803838
El ColombiANO, no puede liar con la verdad
>>
>>74800817
Why are they calling him asesino? doesn't that mean murderer? Are they giving shit because he's a foreigner?
>>
>>74800184

Start letting me put my dick in your women
>>
>>74803838
Probáblemente en Colombia la gente es muy distinta a cómo describen a los colombianos que emigran a otros países, porque tu reacción de incredulidad es muy común entre los anon colombianos. Cero mala onda hacia ti, pero en general los inmigrantes colombianos son pestes. Acá, y me imagino que ya sabes, son una verdadera lacra (no todos me imagino, pero la gran mayoría) comparable a los dominicanos y haitianos, al punto de que hacen ver bien a los peruanos porque ellos al menos trabajan.
>>
>>74803838
Yes now you get it. Foreigners only go to Colombia for cocaine and heroin, and whores. There is no other reason to go.

And by all means talk shit on Americans, nobody gives a fuck. We dont get all butthurt, and whatever legit criticism you have it isnt that we all are boring and generic as fuck.

Also i thought of another reason Colombians suck. No culture or appreciation of culture.Colombians are materialistic but I dont hold this against them, the problem is lack of taste. Even if they are rich they buy just to show off to other Colombians and come off as total tools to everyone else. Like Esacobar is pure Colombian in how he had these giant ugly houses with chained tigers in the yard, that is as Colombian as you can get. Rich people elsewhere would be horrified by how he spent his money. To Colombians it is baller. Hippos too.

They like gaudy and flashy things, they dont understand art, history, or actual culture. They would scoff at spending money on anything that isnt new, even if it was some famous piece of art unless it was so huge that they knew about it. And trust me Colombians dont know much about art, but would recognize a few names. They would rather spend their money on some atrocious thing that is artistic shit. They make fucking Gulf Arabs seem classy.. Seriosuly if I had to pick who was more tasteless a rich Arab from Saudi Arabia or a Colombian I would probably pick the Colombian.
>>
>>74800184
donkey fuckers
>>
>>74804556
>Foreigners only go to Colombia for cocaine and heroin, and whores. There is no other reason to go.
just like foreigners only go to the US to fall for consumerism and end up like the rest of americans, the ones who are materialistic are you, and that's why the colombians in america are like that, not because they're colombians, but because they live in america, and you keep talking like you knew all the country only based on some retards who are probably as stupid as the rest of your family if that's what they're into
>>
>>74800184
ive known two colombians in my life, a friend of mine and his mother, he was the most kind person ive met in my life, for real, he is super nice, in the other hand, his mom was evilness in person, like she had 4 ex husbands n stuff like that,
cool people in general, am i right?
>>
>>74800184
>Colombia
Dangerous country
>Colombians
Noisy people
>>
>>74805145
lol foreigners actually go to US. Like seriously who the fuck goes to Colombia? Why?Sure there are a few beaches but there are much better in other countries in the region. Same with culture and history. Same with the jungle. I mean even for whores there is better. Only thing Colombia has is cheapest coke, and it isnt so much cheaper than say Brasil that it makes it worth it to go to Colombia.

You would need to be the biggest crackhead imaginable to want to go to Colombia. The people and country literally have nothing.

Notice too every reply is dissing Colombia. The best you get is they would fuck your hot women. Not that they would marry or even be friends with them. Just fuck them and nothing more.

That is the best you are going to go get. The only reason I even know how much Colombians suck is because of my cousin and I am forced to interact with them and see them for what they are. If it wasnt for this nobody would even pay attention to them for being too bland.
>>
There is a small Colombian community in a Monterrey neighbourhood, and they were responsible for the creation of this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydkswUKCAxI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wgc6CQNI2x8

Yeah...
>>
>>74805969
someone got mad because i told him the truth? funny thing is that you didn't even debate anything that i said, just went straight up defensive mode talking shit about my country
i don't really expect an american to not be ignorant about the world, but damn son, you're clearly stupid, and you keep talking about the few """"colombians"""" that have to interact to, nobody cares about them, they're americans now, they're just as vapid and ignorant as any other american
>>
>>74808363
only one mad is you. I dont care about your

>>lol Americans are ignorant

Espcially from a Colombian because I agree America sucks but compared to Colombia it is heaven on Earth.

What is there to debate? You just said 'Nuh-uh". Give me something to debate and we can go there.

I wish the Colombians I knew were Americans because then the interaction might have been slightly enjoyable instead I am left having talked to the most boring people on Earth.

And now that I think of it I only know Colombians suck because of my cousin. Normally they are too boring and bland to even get my notice. Normally I would have never even paid attention to such uninteresting people but because I was forced to pay attention to people I normally ignore I realized how much Colombians suck.

Debate something ive said. Ive given you a lot to debate here. Prove me wrong, Prove anything ive said wrong. So me Colombia has a unique culture. Show me Colombians are interesting or this is some reason to visit Colombia. Show me Colombians have taste or culture. Show me some interesting culture from Colombia.

I even want to be wrong about Colombia but havent seen proof otherwise and you cant even defend Colombia.

You cant. You just lash out because you know I am right. Believe me nobody is mad about Colombia except Colombians.
>>
Undeveloped savages. But that's just my view on all of spanish-speaking South America.
>>
Ctrl+f : "donkey"
1/1
>>
>>74800184
I want a Colombian bitch to call me papi while i get my peni smoked
>>
>>74807425
>cumbia sobre el rio
I really love this song
>>
>>74803838
>nunca he escuchado hablar de arroz con coco

Are u stupid? Leave your basement some time. It's a very typical dish thrpughout the coast

>>74803455
No. We it Ají and sometimes pico de gallo, but salsa verde or roja is not a thing over here
>>
idk, only columbian i ever met was kinda half retarded but i guess hes fine now when he got older
>>
ITT people who have an opinion on a cunt that they've never been to. How predictable
>>
Their governments have that opinion and all governments are bullshit.
>>
>>74800184
Cool peple
My orthodontist used to be a Colombian 10/10 milf. She used to put her tits on my head.
>>
>>74813868
My dentist has huge boobs as well. I can't wait for every appointment
>>
>tfw no Columbian gf
>>
>>74814055
the question was opinion on Columbia and the people from there.

Ive met Colombians and formed an opinion. My opinion on the country is based off it having nothing to offer me I have no desire to go. Espcially on 4chan where you are just inviting shit.

Dont fucking ask if you dont want an answer. It has some hot women but so does every country.
>>
columbian food is pretty good honedesutly.

i always order the Bandeja Paisa.

but i always get strange looks at the restaurant because im chinky-looking asian.
>>
>>74813868
>>74814151
ayyy my dentist is a milf too but she has normal tits
>>
never met anyone from there, but I like the pictures of the women I see on the internets

also something something cocaine
>>
>>74800378
Pretty much this
>>
File: oVK9sGF.jpg (59KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
oVK9sGF.jpg
59KB, 540x960px
the look like mena qts
pic related are qt mena qts from mena
>>
I banged a Colombian exchange student once
Turns out she had already banged half the class
>>
>>74809043
yeah but most of our problems are USA's fault
>>
File: 05.png (5KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
05.png
5KB, 650x650px
when foreigners think of colombia they think of niggers in the coast, or at best drug dealing paisas

they will never know about the glorious altiplano cundiboyancense where the best people live

their loss really
>>
>>74809717
UMA DELICIA
>>
>>74818073
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>74818003
>t. tercermundista
>>
File: 36.jpg (59KB, 675x450px) Image search: [Google]
36.jpg
59KB, 675x450px
>>74818216
t. paisa
do you want to talk about murder rates?
>>
Just coffee beans
>>
>>74817802
Ahh yes... Impressive
>>
>>74816986
Well I spent time there for business and really liked it, the people were very open and inviting...but I did meet a lot of wealthy Colombians and they were very snobby and disrespectful to their maids/chauffeurs so there's that also.
>>
>>74818073
Shhhh... nigger don't reveal our secret
>>
>>74818262
sorry i can't hear you over all these awards
http://www.100resilientcities.org/blog/entry/medellin-awarded-the-lee-kuan-yew-world-city-prize#/-_/
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-21638308
>>
The Men are bro-tier and the women along with east slavs are the 10/10

t. Texas
>>
I spent a few months in Colombia, learned spanish there, had a few colombian girlfriends there and elsewhere in S America.

I love some parts of the culture - people are really fun to be around, the middle class (and up) women are gorgeous, there's lots of cool culture around dancing and music.

But honestly the average degree or education or intellectualism seems very low. And I did notice that people are pretty status/money-obsessed too, but that's most of the developing world really.

I definitely miss it and would love to spend more time in the coffee triangle especially, but I'd probably rather live in Brazil.

Oh, and also Medellin is way overhyped. I think it just developed a reputation when the women were easier (pre-gringo invasion of the last few years). I didn't see much that was all that outstanding about the city except for the women.
>>
>>74818770
Foreigners are the only ones who don't seem to realize that medellin is overrated as fuck. Cartagena already surpassed it in total numbers of foreign visitors
>>
>>74818867
Cartagena is way more overrated than Medellin though. The old city is kinda cool to walk around but otherwise the place is just too goddamn hot/humid to be enjoyable.

Also Rodadero (sp?) in Santa Marta. Jesus what an overcrowded shithole.
>>
>>74818770
>Oh, and also Medellin is way overhyped.
medellin is not overhyped, it's a paisa city for the paisas, if you're not paisa you just won't feel it

>>74818867
cartagena has always been the most visited city in the country
we still have way, way more than bogota
>>
>>74818978
How about Cali and Armenia?
>>
>>74818978
>medellin is not overhyped, it's a paisa city for the paisas, if you're not paisa you just won't feel it

I'm talking about the hype that it gets from gringos. I looked around for a while for the best place to study Spanish in S America, and Medellin was hyped up everywhere on blogs.

Especially about the women - lots of the high-class women around lleras on saturday night are shockingly gorgeous, but the average isn't much better than anywhere else.
>>
>>74818978
THe most visited city in the country is bogota. Don't be ignorant mate. Medellin comes in at 3rd
>>
>>74818978
If you ever go to Bogota, you'd realize right away That Medellin is a provincial undeveloped town in comparison
>>
>>74818978
You cannot compare bogota to the tropical shithole that is Medellin
>>
>>74819290
i've been there, the only thing i saw where dirty streets, shitty transportation, THE WORST FUCKING CLIMATE IN THE COUNTRY, flat bitches and having to spend 2 hours going to one point of the city to another, all of that in a overcrowded shithole with more people than my fucking department, literally asian-tier city
>>
>>74819290
>>74819351
also the fucking accent, i swear to god i had a small heart attack everytime i had to talk with anyone and having to hear them talking like if they had fucking hiccup all the time
>>
>>74819351
Mahbe you're poor and stayed close to downtown bit there's no other place in this country where you feel like you're in the civilized world. Medellin is full of favelas and lower class neighborhoods. The whole city is dodgy as hell except for a couple of small nice areas. Dude, I've spent a good amount of time in both cities so I know what I'm talking about. Bogota weather is not suitable for subhumans,maybe that's why you didn't like it
>>
>>74819351
>THE WORST FUCKING CLIMATE IN THE COUNTRY

It's slightly chilly, that's it. Way better than lots of places on the coast.
>>
columbian fags tell me some things about glorious columbia i can impress the qt columbian-american girl thats in my classes
>>
>>74819427
LEL
>>
>>74819478
nah, i stayed in the north, near el chapinero, it was by no means a poor area, and it still was shitty as fuck, and i don't know what the fuck you're talking about poor neighborhoods in medellin, bogota has way, way, way more poor areas and they're way more ugly, the only difference is that our poor neighborhoods look like brazilian favelas, that's it, and that's not even bad, atleast they have some color and people is happy despite their conditions, in bogota everyone is bitter as hell
>>
>>74819569
Tell her this:

"I have lots of money"
>>
>>74819569
just show them that you're an alpha macho, if they ever disrespect you just slap that bitch with your open hand and they will fall in love in you
trust me, it works everytime
>>
>>74819569
Show her some sort of proof of american citizenship
>>
>>74819595
>chapinero
>north
Pick one. Chapinero is a commercial neighborhood, by no means a nice area. Chapinero alto is residential and quite well off
>>
>>74800184
Kys

You really disgust me, jamundi
>>
>>74819665

she's already american though
>>
>>74819716
i don't really know where it was, i just had to go through el chapinero, i just know it was in the north, but anyways, there is no area in bogota even slightly close to el poblado, and our poor areas are less poor and not even more violent like you would think, the murder rate difference between bogota and medellin is only of 4 (16 and 20), despite all the problems we've had in the past, and we're also THE MOST INNOVATIVE CITY IN THE WORLD
>>
>>74803100
>cmo pico de gallo
As expected of a swede I guess.
>>
>>74819813
Nigger, el poblado is a tiny playground compared to residential areas in the northeastern and northwestern hills. Those mansions and penthouses you find there are the most expensive zip codes and sq m2 in the country. Search "peñas blancas" on google for a glimpse.
>>
>>74819813
>THE MOST INNOVATIVE CITY IN THE WORLD

Definitely more innovative than san francisco, tokyo, nyc... because you stopped rampant killngs, built a gondola up the hill, and built two train lines.
>>
Want to visit it but it's cheaper to fly to the USA for some reason.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
>>74819977
that's what innovation it's you dumbass, we went from 600 homicides per month to one of the best cities in latin america

>>74819924
am i supposed to be impressed by this? lmao
>>
>>74818648
all those gunshots must have you deaf
>>
>>74820056
No, it's not meant to impress anyone. It's just an example. The offer of luxury real estate is practically nonexistent outside of bogota. Besides, only cartagena is starting to develop luxury apartments
>>
>>74820132
glad we're not talking
>>
File: 34463995491_50268c062c_o.jpg (2MB, 3648x2459px) Image search: [Google]
34463995491_50268c062c_o.jpg
2MB, 3648x2459px
>>74820180
>The offer of luxury real estate is practically nonexistent outside of bogota.
>this is what rolos really believe
show me 1 area of bogota who looks even a little bit close to this

>only cartagena is starting to develop luxury apartments
that's because they're the only ones who need it, cartagena is a touristic city
>>
Colombia is awesome
Colombian immigrants in my country are amazing people
>>
>>74820269
of course only a disgusting (((paisa))) would be proud of urban development

I wish you people would secede
>>
>>74820339
y despues nos dicen provincianos o montañeros jajajaja
>>
>>74820339
y si, ojala nos dejaran salirnos de este mierdero, el resto del pais no nos merece
>>
File: 1.jpg (80KB, 770x416px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
80KB, 770x416px
>>74820269
not him, but afaik building there are laws banning construction on the hills at least in Bogota.
>>
>>74820405
bro casi todo el resto de la zona andina es más desarrollada que Antioquia. Incluso el Valle del Cauca tiene HDI más alto.
>>
>>74820056
>one of the best cities in latin america
Kek.

This meme never fails to make me laugh.
>>
File: 1.jpg (85KB, 803x536px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
85KB, 803x536px
>>74820455
>>
>>74818867
And neither costeños nor paisas don't seem to realize they live in shitholes.
>>
File: 34558366905_cb8e76c707_k.jpg (584KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
34558366905_cb8e76c707_k.jpg
584KB, 2048x1365px
>>74820470
>HDI
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>>74820455
>this is the best rolos can do
please guys, one at the time, i can't deal with all of you together hahahahahahahaha

>>74820475
true, is not one of the best ones, is the best one
>>
>>74820405
t. pablo escobar uribe
>>
>>74800184
we have a lot of refugees in canada, same with central americans.

surprisingly upstanding and don't embody the same stereotypes that you hear americans/euros make about people from the region. none of them I knew did shit like become wannabe gangsters or act like a thug unlike blacks/arabs here.
>>
File: 1494440671532.png (181KB, 270x278px) Image search: [Google]
1494440671532.png
181KB, 270x278px
>>74820541
>be (((paisa)))
>get shot
>>
>>74820541
>true, is not one of the best ones, is the best one
In your dreams.

>>74820547
and

>get mugged
>get kidnapped
>have daughter's virginity sold to some degenerate brown fuck by another degenerate paisa brown ("white"TM) fuck gang member.
>have sons groomed to introduce them in the world of drug consumption or to sicariato, drug dealing or fleteo.
>have your life controlled by narcos
>>
>>74820541
>>
File: 1.jpg (446KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
446KB, 1200x800px
>>74820697
93rd park area. Forgot pic
>>
File: 1488482796138.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1488482796138.png
17KB, 400x400px
>>74820715
>he keeps posting those little buildings

>>74820690
>>74820641
you forgot
>be paisa
>be blessed by god (god is paisa, also)
>>
File: 1.jpg (446KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
446KB, 1200x630px
>>74820541
Salitre Area.
>>
>>74820405
Ya wish.

You all can get lost as much as you want but please vacate the land you're occupying before you go.

Better march into the ocean till you drown
>>
I want a cute Colombian gf but they are not interested in other latinos and they are goldiggers and Argentines have no gold to dig from.
>>
>>74800184
We usually get a lot of low class immigrants that end up being criminals and drug slingers, no offense.

I'm sure the educated and wealthy ones we get are good folk though as usual.
>>
>>74800184
>what's your most honest opinion about Colombia and colombian people?
after reading the whole thread I've come to the conclusion that colombians are absolutely abhorrent people that only care about vain unimportant stuff and hate themselves more than their neighbors but they're too fucking proud to say the last.
Jesus familia calm the fuck down.
>>
>>74820756
Satan is not god, negro.

The only group of people in Colombia more cursed than you are the costeños.
>>
>>74820756
Smaller buildings are nicer, they are more human scale and comfortable to be around. Huge skyscrapers like we have are uncomfortable to be around.
>>
File: 1366413492345.png (96KB, 241x228px) Image search: [Google]
1366413492345.png
96KB, 241x228px
How do I tell the difference between Colombians and Peruvians, /bogotá/?
>>
>>74820756
the tallest buildings in the country are in bogota and Cartagena , pls stop projecting
>>
>>74820789
Why should we feel offended by your comment if it's the truth?

"Wherever I go I must commit crimes" is the average Antioquia inhabitant's life principle.
>>
>>74820825
peruvians are more amerindian looking. We're either straight up mediterranean or mulatto.
>>
>>74820756
can you imagine a colombia without the corrupting influence of the eternal paisa?
>no guerrillas
>no paras
>no cartels
>no drugs
>no uribe
>"SÍ" a la paz

I can hardly picture how marvelous such a place would be, but sadly we will never have that as long as the (((paisa))) is alive

it's almost unbelievable that after all the immeasurable damage they have done to the rest our country they have the nerve to brag that their city looks nicer than the rest
>>74820816
n-no ur wrong!!! I love living between gray skycrapers and breathing smoke! I am D E V E L O P E D!!!!!1
>>
>>74820767
do you think you have any right over my land? MY LAND???? i would prefer to get nuked twice before giving anything to a fucking rolo

>>74820825
just like you tell the difference between a portugese and a french, dummie, we are obviously very similar but we have more differences than similarities
>>
>>74820887
I'm not a rolo, you dumbass.

And, it's not yours, it's Colombia's so fuck off, human shaped cockroach.
>>
>>74820884
>no uribe
>"SÍ" a la paz
what a fucking hell of a country this would be, thank you for reminding us how great we are

>>74820865
if people from antioquia went to other countries to commie crimes we would already destroyed the country, even at being criminals we're better, let's also remind that antioquia is the department with the best football team in LATIN AMERICA, the department with the most olympic medals, and the department with the most international figures and celebrities along with the caribbean coast
>>
File: 1.jpg (446KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
446KB, 800x534px
>>74820715
country park area.

I could go on and on. There's no point in comparing an alpha minus city to a gamma minus one.
>>
Banana republic full of midget mestizos who post pictures of models online so foreigners think there is something redeemable of the country when in reality its just a massive hell hole
>>
>>74820946
yeah what a terrible country it would be if we didn't have a civil war going on, wouldn't it you violent narcosicario piece of shit?

to the eternal paisa a place where bullets dont fly over his head every minute is hell on earth
>>
>>74820991
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization_and_World_Cities_Research_Network

It's like comparing San Francisco and Charlotte, NC
>>
>>74820992
lol, you speak as if Argentina wasn't full of mestizos
>>
File: 8604388652_a80261e804_o.jpg (3MB, 8322x2467px) Image search: [Google]
8604388652_a80261e804_o.jpg
3MB, 8322x2467px
>>74820991
TINY
LITTLE
BUILDINGS

>>74821035
wanna post some meme lists? i can do it too!
http://www.innovation-cities.com/innovation-cities-index-2015-global/9609
look, above all latin america except for sao paulo and rio
>>
>>74821035
also, out of the 44 best hospitals in latin america, 8, yes EIGHT are located in Antioquia, what a horrible department!, isn't it?
http://www.elcolombiano.com/colombia/salud/mejores-clinicas-y-hospitales-en-latinoamerica-en-2016-KN5438194
>>
File: mision cumplida.jpg (116KB, 900x544px) Image search: [Google]
mision cumplida.jpg
116KB, 900x544px
>>74821079
it's true that paisas are innovators, nobody denies that

every day innovating new ways to kill each other and destroy the country

>muh tall buildings
>>
>>74821126
>destroy the country
please tell me how? are we destroying it by giving all these olympic medals? by giving the country all these international reputation? by giving the world all these paisa goddesses? by giving the country all these regional awards? by hosting the olympic south american games? by INNOVATING? do you want us to stop INNOVATING? is that what you want?
>>
>>74820300
Go back.
>>
>>74820992
it's only the schizophrenic paisa doing this.

He's like the typical Argentinian who thinks very high of himself and that he lives in an European enclave within south America, so don't mind him, he's not a sane person, just a delusional moron.
>>
File: 1.jpg (2MB, 2027x1489px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
2MB, 2027x1489px
>>74821079
show me your financial district
>>
>>74820619
M8 those "refugees" are straight up middle/upper class people scamming the system.
>>
Por qué pelean en inglés animales
>>
File: usaquen.jpg (2MB, 3264x1832px) Image search: [Google]
usaquen.jpg
2MB, 3264x1832px
>>74821113
I'm not the one saying that Antioquia is shit. I actually like it as I'm from Manizales. You're the one who thinks that Antioquia is the best department when OBJECTIVELY it is not by most measures.
>>
File: 1200px-Medellin_Milla_de_Oro.jpg (231KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1200px-Medellin_Milla_de_Oro.jpg
231KB, 1200x900px
>>74821262

>>74821296
porque si les llego a hablar en español a estas gonorreas empiezan con sus maricaditas de la vendedora de rosas
>>
>>74821317
kek
>>
File: 07.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
07.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
>>74821212
>by BUZZWORD? do you want us to stop BUZZWORD? is that what you want?

jajajajajajajjaajaj
oh wow
I want you to stop because it's hurting my sides
>>
>>74821063
I thought only Argies had this "we are whiiiiite" complex in Latin America. The fuck is wrong with you people?
>>
>>74821317
Applaud you Colombia. You're buildings although modernist look way better than what we do.
>>
>>74821311
what measures are you even talking about? and please don't bring out those meme indexes again, because i can play that game too
>>
File: calle100.jpg (113KB, 1200x530px) Image search: [Google]
calle100.jpg
113KB, 1200x530px
>>74821317
nigga, deja el odio y mejor ándate a recorrer el país. Tenés una obsesión malsana con Antioquia
>>
>>74821357
>innovative is a buzzword
you're clearly braindead, btw are you ceron? he is the one who always calls us jews
>>
>>74821212
>by giving the country all these international reputation?
Thank you very much
>>
File: 1492226506186.png (27KB, 700x450px) Image search: [Google]
1492226506186.png
27KB, 700x450px
>>74800184

Do you actually want to read my opinion about colombian people? if not, please ignore my coment

Oh! anon. You actually care about my opinion!!! what a good goy ;) *kiss*

>what's your most honest opinion about Colombia and colombian people?

leaving apart the people to come here to have a better quality of life (safety ein sheit) at least a lot of your colombians comrades just stain the reputation of your diverse country.

Plus* The first time a see a black person in the street, i feel at least, uncomfortable. I'm from the south of Chile so, was like a new thing to me.
>>
>>74821415
see my previous response to a similar comment >>74821258
>>
File: calle 26.jpg (968KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
calle 26.jpg
968KB, 1200x630px
>>74821415
What is crime rate, education scores, hdi, etc..? Your only argument so far is muh... innovation city in 2012

pic related is an oldie one from 2006-2008 I think
>>
File: 34584738475_9073d09810_k.jpg (413KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
34584738475_9073d09810_k.jpg
413KB, 2048x1536px
>>74821450
what are you trying to prove with all these shitty pics of shitty buildings in a shitty quality?

>>74821509
so basically nothing? thanks for your answer bro!
>>
>>74821519
What's with that obsession with hdi jesus you're annoying
>>
>>74821453
I dont know who that is

but if people everywhere are calling you jews, maybe have a look in the mirror
>>74821579
at least he's not obsessed with tall buildings
>>
>>74821579
I agree hdi is a meme but he's pointing out an even memeier index, one that chosses the most innovative city and the only 2 options were Medellin and Tel-Aviv. Are you shitting me?
>>
File: Medellin.png (17KB, 629x348px) Image search: [Google]
Medellin.png
17KB, 629x348px
>>74821519
the crime rate is the only real thing you can put against us, and the difference is just a little bit from the rest of the region, and it's dropping very, very, very fast, 5 years ago we had a murder rate of 70 and now only 20 for the last year

>education scores
antioquia was the department with the best scores in the pisa tests, and we also have the best healthcare and the best infrastructure and transportation

>hdi
fuck off faggot, hdi is the worst fucking meme
>>
>>74820807
correct my taco friend, honestly Trump should nuke us
>paisas always act smug and don't realise they live on a hellhole
>costeños are our niggers, ergo, the worst people of the country
>rolos are rude as fuck, chink tier rudeness
>vallunos are noisy as hell, buenaventura is easily the most horrible city in the whole country
the rest are irrelevant, but nicer, people from pasto usually are kind, too bad most of them are ugly af
>>
>>74821624
yes, i agree is a meme index, i just bring it up to trigger people like you, and there was a 3rd option: new york
>>
Que risa todo esto la verdad
>>
>>74821063
>What's your opinion of my country?
>*give opinion*
>REEEEEEEEEE YOUR COUNTRY
>>
>>74821667
New york was ruled out from the begginining to make the competition fairer, you spastic. Everyone knows your city wouldn't stand a chance against nyc
>>
>>74821533
If you think that mental health problems are nothing, well that's you, but I recommend you to get yourself checked by a specialist.

I know that living in such a violent and dysfunctional place may produce severe affliction and damage to the mind but don't let yourself get swallowed by the them.
>>
Why are you posting pictures of absolutely horrible cities with saturated colours and shades to make them look less shitty?
Are you autistic? you live in a shithole, lear to deal with it or move to the USA/Europe
>>
>>74821752
ya no falta que todos estos pendejos le empiecen a responder a este marica como los bobitos que son

>>74821705
>they really think this
kek, and even IF that was remotely true, the fact that we got into the three finalists is quite impressive by itself, how many international awards the other cities have? oh yeah, none, we have 2, thanks for asking
>>
>>74821752
most of the pic aren't that shopped. They're just shitty I agree, but the place is comfy not gonna lie
>>
>>74821825
They are not shopped at all, they just messed with the lighting sliders, there are a lot of pictures of Buenos Aires with the same stupid setting to make it look better than it is.
>>
ITT
>paisas con complejo de pene pequeño (porque no son la capital) intentando presumir de un premio irrelevante
>rolos atacando todo lo que se mueva porque siempre tienen que ser groseros con los 'provincianos'
las dos ciudades son una mierda, pero gracias a los paisas tenemos a los narcos y a Uribe, así que deberían liquidarla primero
t. Boyaco
>>
>>74821890
>soy de un pueblito de mierda
solo lei eso
>>
>>74821947
usted debe ser el paisa ¿qué se siente saber que todas las mujeres de su familia perdieron la virginidad antes de tener el periodo?
>>
Se descontroló el Boyacacuno
>>
Chicos no se peleen son todos de un pueblito de mierda comparado a buenos aires.
>>
>>74821974
¿eso se supone que es un insulto? yo le deberia preguntar eso mas bien a usted, en esas gonorreas de pueblitos de boyaca la gente se la debe pasar caliente de no tener ni chimba que hacer
>>
>>74822017
>>
>>74822017
recordatorio diario de que tanto bogota como buenos aires son de la misma categoría (alpha - ) la cantidad de habitantes es irrelevante
>>
>>74822064
pff
>>
>>74822064
parce, le juro por dios que a usted es a el unico que le importan esas hijueputas listicas
>>
>>74821890
>t.boyaco
Nobody is lightning a candle for you in this memorial, so get lost. Go back to Bolivia or wherever you crawled out of.
>>
>>74822105
al menos esa lista no es tan meme como """""""""""""""""ciudad innovadora del año""""""""""""
>>
>>74822105
The rolo, the paisa and the argentinian are the only ones who care about such inane things.
>>
>>74822170
yo ya le dije que yo ya se que es un hijueputa meme, la diferencia es que yo la uso para hacer enojar a los rolitos y usted usa esa otra como verdadera fuente
>>
>>74822216
por que andás ardido con los rolos omee? Todos sabemos que los verdaderos seres superiores son los santandereanos
>>
>>74822064
>alpha -
Estás inventando o hay una lista con alfas, betas y omegas?
>>
>>74822275
Es muy real. Es una meme lista hecha por una universidad británica

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Globalization_and_World_Cities_Research_Network
>>
>>74822275
Es solo otra lista meme
>>
>>74822265
>Todos sabemos que los verdaderos seres superiores son los santandereanos
no me hagas seguir riendo por favor, no puedo con mas

y yo no estoy ardido con los rolos, yo no tengo nada en contra de ellos, a mi solo me gusta postear mierda y ellos se la pasan en sus sentimientos asi que es facil joderlos, aparte de que es facil, solo digo innovacion y me llueven (you)s
>>
>>74822216
>uy ñero, ¿sabe que? vayase bajando de todo lo que lleve encima o sino le doy piso pues
>>
>>74822314
>ñero
perdon, aqui no usamos palabras de subhumanos
>>
>>74822309
>me llueven (yous)
y te sentís realizado? tenés 15 años fijo
>>
File: 1466304793002.gif (613KB, 295x221px) Image search: [Google]
1466304793002.gif
613KB, 295x221px
>>74822292
>>
>>74822352
pues la verdad si me pongo muy feliz :)
dame otro por favor
>>
>>74822371
(you)
>>
(tras del hecho es un frogposter)
>>
File: 1461998268627.png (17KB, 244x220px) Image search: [Google]
1461998268627.png
17KB, 244x220px
>>
>>74822324
How so? After all, that way of speaking has its roots in medellin.
>>
>>74821947
>>>/chispa/
>>
>>74822466
no papa, los paisas hablamos como la vendedora de rosas y los rolos hablan como pandillas, guerra y paz, eso es cultura general
>>
>>74822513
>los paisas hablamos como la vendedora de rosas
Yeeeeeeeeeeeees, dood.

Your speech is very refined and pleasant to the ears.
https://es.wiktionary.org/wiki/Ap%C3%A9ndice:Glosario_del_parlache
>>
>>74822674
>alguien se tomo el tiempo de hacer una pagina de wikipedia de eso
nice
>>
>>74822674
>vamos a echarnos los pases o qué nea

La falta que me hace Colombia, y no lo digo por las drogas
>>
>>74822714
There's also a subreddit decated to paisa culture and its accomplishments
https://www.reddit.com/r/narcos/comments/3j3rzq/colombian_slang/#bottom-comments
>>
>>74822762
Then, just come back, you ungrateful dick head
>>
>>74822784
hermoso
>>
>>74822900
I wish I could but I have nothing of my own, no wealth... there's basically nothing for me out there.
>>
>>74819076
>lots of the high-class women around lleras on saturday night
Those are not high class people, most of the girls who go to lleras live far away from that area.
Thread posts: 212
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.