[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>After nearly a year of litigation Queen Elizabeth and her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Queen-pentagram-masonic.png (219KB, 626x771px) Image search: [Google]
Queen-pentagram-masonic.png
219KB, 626x771px
>After nearly a year of litigation Queen Elizabeth and her husband Prince Phillip were found guilty in the disappearance of ten native children from the Catholic-run Kamloops residential school in British Columbia. Grieving parents haven’t seen their children since they left for a picnic with the Royal couple on Oct. 10 1964.

How does she keep getting away with it?
>>
[citation needed]
>>
>>74783165
You're an idiot, she would never do that. She usurped their life energy to prolong her life. Quit making stupid shit up.
>>
>>74783336
http://itccs.org

The Catholics are in on it too
>>
Lizz needs more young blood.
>>
>>74783165
please kid, stay off the conspiracy blogs.
>>
>>74783165
Some crazy baby boomer tried to tell me Lizzie runs the NWO the other day in the metro and that the rothschilds report to her
>>
>>74783625

>conspiracy nuts butthurt at the catholic church and the monarchy

How do you find this shit?
>>
>>74785010
I believe the royals do technically use a Rothschild bank, Rothschild Group or something it's called. It's not very secret though.
>>
>>74783165
googled that, second link was something about new illuminati

SHAN'T
>>
>>74783625
>kevin annett
>former united church minister
>defrocked for refusing to see a psychiatrist
>faked discovering a mass grave of natives
>claims to have successfully sued pope benedict, the queen, and stephen harper
>scams actual residential school victims out of their money in order to spread his memes about the nwo
>claims that canadian residential schools were auschwitz-tier genocide centres

Yeah I don't know man
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.