[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: post your greatest ambitions and goals in life I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 4

File: Saracen.jpg (121KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
Saracen.jpg
121KB, 900x579px
>ITT: post your greatest ambitions and goals in life

I'll start. I want to raise 12 Muslims sons. I want each of my Muslim sons to raise 12 Muslims sons too. I want this process to go on for many generations until me and my descendants have conquered Europe through uterine jihad.
>>
I want to kill all muslims
>>
>>74778983
It seems my goal is more feasible.
>>
>>74779013
Considering how ugly are you.
It's not.
>>
>>74779057
Why are russians too retarded to learn proper english?
>>
File: 1494645220689.gif (151KB, 550x400px) Image search: [Google]
1494645220689.gif
151KB, 550x400px
I want to drive under neon nights, the long mountain roads twisting around, to be free from the chains of societies ungrateful

I want to escape from the madness of modern materialism, to be one with myself through my travels
>>
>>74779057
Have you heard of the concept of arranged marriage, you miserable alcoholic bastard?

"Looks" as the most important factor of a marriage is a solely Judeo-Christian thing.
>>
>>74779092
Unlike scandis/dutch/germs etc. we have our own beautiful language.
>>
Start an electronic business, give up my introvert ways and have some money to enjoy in my 30s and 40s
>>
>>74778965
I want to be happy.
>>
>>74779218
Material happiness or spiritual enlightenment happiness?
>>
>>74779317
They both share the same biological response, so either.
>>
>>74778965
I want to kill every non-iberian individual who lives in Iberia. It is getting harder though
>>
>>74779388
I want my descendants to initiate the Reconquest of Iberia.
>>
>>74779358
>They both share the same biological response
Depends on how you define long-term fulfillment, or whatever produces a more consistent response and upregulation of those receptors
>>
>>74779414
>I want my descendants to initiate the Reconquest of Iberia.

What do you mean by this?
>>
>>74779419
Feel like I've been stuck in a constantly 24 hour cycle for the past decade or so, so whatever is sustainable and not overly destructive will do, to be honest.
Don't even now what it's like to feel content any more.
>>
>>74779527
Classical symptoms of chronic depression. The happiness neurotransmitter, serotonin, regulates three things you just pointed out - mood, sleep and even affect our perception of time

Find some true happiness, preferably outside of 4chan. All it does is provide short quick doses to keep the ADHD generation content
>>
>>74779463
One of my 12 sons will be named Tariq, after Tariq ibn Ziyad. I want his patrilineal descendants to reconquer Iberia.

I will send him to Spain as a young man so he can demographically conquer Spain within 1-2 centuries.
>>
>>74779607
Filthy muslim, Your sons will the first ones to die.
>>
>>74779654
Let's say it takes 50 years for someone to get 12 sons. So in 50 years one man will have created 12 new men.

I will send Tariq to Spain. There he will have 12 sons, and each of those sons will have 12 sons, etc. After 3 centuries, he will have (12)^6 = ± 3 million descendants.

Is this scaring you yet? Wait until you hear this. After 5 centuries, he will have (12)^10 = ± 62 billion descendants.

62 billion Muslims in Spain in the 26th century. Prepare.
>>
>>74779388
this is a good goal never give up on it
>>
>>74779816
I will kill Tariq with my bare hands.
>>
>>74779873
One of his 12 sons will avenge his death and kill you. You will only make his sons more determined to reconquer Spain, you will make him a martyr. Martyrs never die. Our life is in the shadow of their deaths.
>>
>>74779919
I will kill the son who will try to revenge his brother and will kill the next till I have killed all your sons then I will go for you. Prepare fucking moor.
>>
>>74779998
Sissy Spaniard, you really think you can do it? Wake up, it's not 1450 anymore.

This bull cannot be killed.
>>
>>74780061
HAHAHAHAHHAHA Do you think I will be alone? We hate you with all our forces. Prepare filthy moro, We are gonna kill you all.
>>
>>74780131
You think I am alone? 1.6 billion Muslims are ITCHING to reconquer our lands in Al-Andalus.

And we are breeding and waiting. Breeding and waiting. And when we find the right time, we will strike. It will be glorious.

We're just waiting to let our numbers grow and we're watching Spain become weaker and weaker.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTsOrvU3LSU
>>
>>74780238
There are 400. millions Spanish Speakers and growing. Most of them are 60 times more savages than you are. Fuck with one Hispanic country and you are fucking with every Hispanic person in this planet though we hate each other when someone tries to attack the hispanic world we fucking unite. Try it, the more you try to fuck us the more united we will be. You and the anglos are only waking up a monster that you can not fight back.
>>
File: 1414211486290.png (25KB, 281x231px) Image search: [Google]
1414211486290.png
25KB, 281x231px
>role-playing
>>
>>74780371
B&H is actually the perfect example of would I want Europe to become. Muslim majority nation through relentless breeding. Bosniaks have higher birth rates than Bosnian Serbs and Bosnian Croats. Beautiful, but the process should be sped up by my Bosniak brothers.
>>74780374
>Fuck with one Hispanic country and you are fucking with every Hispanic person in this planet

Yeah that's why Chile gave the UK crucial intelligence support in the Falklands War, a mere 3 decades ago.

You rats have never united, and the only time you will be united is under the Caliphate ruled by my descendants.
>>
>>74780527
>Chile gave the UK crucial intelligence support in the Falklands War

Argentina wanted to invade Chile, it is quite normal that they did it.

>You rats have never united

We were united for centuries and centuries. Now that the internet is present and we are able to have a close interaction, We are getting much more united. Wheter you like it or not, We are millions and hate the mussies like you. You are fucked, dude.
>>
>>74780525
I want my descendants to reestablish the emirate of Sicily. I also want my descendants to follow in Mehmed the Conqueror's footsteps and invade Italy through the South, at Otranto in Apulia. But that time, they'll finish the job.
>>
>>74780679
good luck man
>>
>>74780672
>Argentina wanted to invade Chile, it is quite normal that they did it.

Regardless, it showcases the "Hispanic unity", or lack thereof.

>Now that the internet is present and we are able to have a close interaction, We are getting much more united

Pathetic delusions, there's nothing to indicate this.

>We are millions and hate the mussies like you. You are fucked, dude.

We are with billions and hate the Spanish-speaking world. Prepare. Invasion soon.
>>
>>74780739
>luck

I don't believe in luck, I believe in theological determinism.
>>
>>74780850
good theological determinism man
>>
>>74780773
Stay dreaming. We will conquer you and obly to worship the real god.

¡VIVA ESPAÑA, VIVA CRISTO REY!
>>
>>74780892
You better run to Asturias, boy. We're coming.
>>
>>74780947
Create rockets or some shit like that because this time we are going to remove you from the earth.
>>
>>74780990
This time, it will be us who does the Inquisition. You'll care the wood for your own burning.
>>
>>74781045
We are going to kill you all, children included. Filthy moor.
>>
>>74781107
I'm personally going to put the hijab on your mother. Then I'll fuck her.
>>
i want to terrorize the coasts of europe and get a qt irish slave gf like my ancestors did
>>
>>74781264
I am personally going to rape your mother and obly them to convert into christianism, then, I will behead her with my bare hands.
>>
>>74781400
You can actually do that if you're obscenely rich and well-connected

>The 'private islands for hunting humans' Hollywood meme
>>
>>74781400
I know the perfect religion for that.
>>74781409
I'm going to have dinner with your mom at a seafood restaurant. Then, I'll bring her home, and fuck her. Then I'll start dating her, replacing your father. Hell, your parents are probably divorced anyway. After a while, I'm going to marry your slut of a mother, then I'll be your father.
>>
>>74781464
>Hell, your parents are probably divorced anyway
They are not.

I will not have a dinner with your mother, Your mother will be my dinner. Mussies are not humans anyway. It can not be considered cannibalism
>>
>>74778965
I want to go dow with guns blazing and take as many shitskins as possible with me.
>>
>>74781553
I will be your father soon, you little bastard.

Wait, I'm having an epiphany. You are destined to be my son, Tariq. You were the chosen son. I will adopt you and you will fight under the banner of Islam. They say converts are much more pious than people who were born in the religion. You will be the Spanish Dragut. You will fight like a lion to reconquer Al-Andalus. You are destined to be a hero of Islam.
>>
>>74781611
I will help you, anon, I will help you....
>>
>>74781611
You are a Swedish coward, your cowardly blood prevents you materialising your pathetic thoughts. Swedish coward.
>>
>>74781646
Kek. You made me laugh. This is too autistic even for me.
>>
>>74778965
I wish to cultivate the Dao, escape the wheel of reincarnation and become an immortal god and fly to heaven.
>>
>>74781732
You are pathetic scum who rna away from your filthy homeland to leech of a superior people.
You are wort les than the skidmarks in the adult diaper of an overweight drooling retard.
>>
Becoming grandpa
Fullfilling my career goals
leaving 4chan
>>
>>74779654
This
>>
>>74781756
Tariq ibn al Hollandi (born: Fernando Garcia) (1994 – 23 June 2083), known as "The Heroic Lion of Islam", was a famed, respected, and feared Muslim resistance fighter of Spanish descent. Recognised for his military genius and fearlessness, he was once described by a Christian general as "Our most formidable foe of all time, his name alone is enough to strike fear in the hears of my soldiers. No one was more worthy than he to bear the name of king".

Tariq has been referred to as "the greatest guerilla warrior of all time", "undoubtedly the most able of all the neo-Moorish leaders", and "the uncrowned king of Iberia".

In addition to liberating Granada from 525 years of Spanish occupation, Tariq was also appointed Wazir of Sevilla and Malaga, as well as Beylerbey (Commander-in-Chief) of Al-Andalus Wilayah.

Under his skillful command, the neo-Moorish forces managed to reconquer the entire Iberian peninsula, from Gibraltar to the Pyrenees, in less than a decade. The story of his origin is shrouded in mystery, but it has been told that he was adopted by Caliph al-Hollandi when he was a young rebellious Christian man.
>>
>>74778965
nice
>>
>>74781952
Coward. Sissy Swede coward.
>>
>>74782237
You are really good at this kek
>>
navigate muh own ship around the world and scream NIGGERS in somalia.
>>
>>74782437
>Complementing and sucking his dick.

You're already well on your way to become his son now, Tariq.
>>
>>74782528
I am only playing with the moor as cats do before killing the rat.
>>
>>74782528
>a son sucking his father's dick

Sorry, the only place where this is accepted is the Nordic countries, where it is seen as a progressive and tolerant.
>>
>>74782306
Boyfucking coward, you people are the most cowardly scum on the earth.
Whenever I tell one of you subhuman sacks of shit to shut up or assert dominance in another manner you start staring at the ground and mumbling, my freind, my friend.
You cannot do anything, you cannot wage war, you cannot build up your own countries and you cannot even invade the west when our entire establishment are trying to help you out.
You are the appendicitis of humanity, nobody needs you and you have no use whatsoever.
>>
>>74782786
I bet it took all of your courage to write this comment, didn't it, you sissy Swede?

I just can't take you seriously, I bet you're wearing a skirt right now, sitting in some ghetto in Stockholm, just typing away behind the LGBT-flag that adorns your apartment.
>>
>>74782887
Why would anyone be scared of an autistic brown manlet on the internet?
Go ask your parents to arrange a marriage between you and a patricularly ugly goat, becasue I doubt anyone else would want to touch your misshapen joke of an existance with a stick.
>>
>>74783083
>Why would anybody be scared
Swedish blood.

You must having drank a lot of alcohol to be able type all of this, sissy Swede. I heard you Nordic people drink yourself to the point of alcohol poisoning just to be able to talk to each other.

I bet you're taking a shot of vodka before each post you make as to suppress your sissy Swede genes from kicking in.
>>
>>74783170
And I've heard shitskins like you are too autsitic and ugly to get laid without your parents arranging for you to marry one of your hairy shitkin cousins. The difference is that you dreamt up some bullshit about your betters because you want to live in an imagnary world where there are people who are almot as autistic as you, and the other part you wrote earlier in this thread.
>>
>>74783359
Calm down with your posts, sissy Swede, you'll run out of alcohol soon.

Guess you have to run to the liquor sto-.. Oh wait. Are the government-owned liquor stores even open at this moment?
>>
>>74783480
Now now Abdul, stop projecting your cowardice on other people.
The first step to dealing with a problem is admitting that is exists.
>>
>>74783574
The only thing I'm projecting on others is the truth, and you seem a little fazed. Don't worry, sissy Swedes, even a Swede can be turned into a heroic lion if he converts to Islam by his own will.

Do it quickly though, soon you'll be FORCED to convert and you won't get the heroism bonus. Do it now.
>>
Wow, a whole lot of autism ITT
>>
>>74783664
You will not force anything on the west.
Soon we will drive you out with cold steel and we will bathe in your unclean blood.
Then you are going to learn true fear, not the kind of fear you feel when your mom cathces you jerking your sad excuse for a cock, not the kind not the kind of fear you feel when girls look on your unkempt and squat figure with disgust, but the kind of fear you feel when people stop caring about your diagnosis and take you out in a back alley to shoot you in the back of the head.
>>
>>74783751
a fucking leaf
>>
>>74778965
There are no welfare apartments with 12 rooms.
How your sons going to live?
Will they public fuck their wifes?
>>
>>74783885
Sissy Swede's silly stories
>>74783915
I'm sure Mutti can arrange something
>>
>>74778965
>7 generations gets you over 35 million muslims
wew
>>
>>74787956
Actually, it gets me 35 million Muslim men.

By the law of large numbers, it will get me 35 million Muslim women too, who will also multiply in the mean time, although probably at lower rates.

We're talking hundreds of millions within mere centuries.
>>
>>74787956
this is pretty why Europe is fucked
>>
>>74788890
I'll make sure a significant portion of my descendants go to Britain. It is one of the most important islands to conquer and we already have almost 5% there.
>>
>>74781553
>>74781646
>>74781756
>>74782237
why did america give you retards the internet this is legit embarrassing to read
>>
File: 49b7ebb4b73394d32e3651169e02952d.jpg (110KB, 736x1120px) Image search: [Google]
49b7ebb4b73394d32e3651169e02952d.jpg
110KB, 736x1120px
I want to become Doctor Doom desu.
>>
>>74789028
Your kids will become secular degenerate chchildless cucks before they grow that big
Thread posts: 86
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.