[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm twenty and I still can't talk to qt girls my age

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: unnamed.png (52KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.png
52KB, 300x300px
I'm twenty and I still can't talk to qt girls my age without blanking out and becoming speechless or sperging out. Needless to say I'm a KHV virgin.

What's your dating life like/int/?
>>
>>74775194
I had sex 8 years ago; nowadays I don't meet any women though.
>>
>>74775194
Had sex with around 35 girls, a lot of them are fat though

27 years old
>>
I got a girlfriend but sometimes she goes three+ days without a shower
>>
File: images (7).jpg (15KB, 336x437px) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
15KB, 336x437px
>>74775340
>>74775340
>I had sex 8 years ago
>Had sex with around 35 girls
Get out Chad

>>74775402
Get some fucking standards or balls
>>
>>74775452
I have standards, they are just down under as your country
>>
>>74775194
>What's your dating life like/int/?
My long term, long distance girlfriend is moving here to Sweden in 6 weeks from Scotland. Temporarily. In 8 months we both move to Italy.
>>
>>74775194
>what's your dating life
The same as yours
>>
>>74775402
That's abnormal?
>>74775194
>Only 20
You are young anon kun
>>
>>74775622
>You are young anon kun
I don't see things improving at all. I'm as ugly as sin and I've gained weight over the past few months so I have a bit of a tummy (which I'm trying to lose)
>>
>>74775622
Yeah her hair gets really greasy so she just puts her hair in a ponytail and goes to work as if people won't notice
>>
>>74775194
whenever i try or even merely have some interaction points, i succeed.
>>
>>74776337
>interaction points,
Wtf
>i succeed.
How?
>>
>>74776457
> interaction points
i mean like any situations or places where you meet girls. like, anywhere. school uni work A N Y W H E R E. if you more or less regularly see her then that's like 75-85% of fucking her already accomplished.

> How
i dunno, i just behave naturally and dont try to appeal to them. sometimes i catch myself trying to 'appeal' to people,not even only girls, tone down your opinions etc etc and in general try to get them to agree with you as if you're on some fucking kind of test, , but you gotta stop that.

i basically totally sperg out my extreme views but it works somehow, and when i try being normie it doesnt.
>>
>>74776746
>dunno, i just behave naturally
I can't do that for some reason.

>i basically totally sperg out my extreme views
What views?
>>
>>74775194
>>74775452
>>74775825
>>74777022
t. zhang
>>
File: IMG_0669.gif (4KB, 494x557px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0669.gif
4KB, 494x557px
>>74775194
I unironically have no social life at all outside of the internet. I did manage to lose my virginity to this Estonian qt whom I met online, although once you've experienced something like that it feels ten times worse to go to bed alone again.
>>
>>74777022
> What views?
well just 4chan kind of shitposting in real life kinda. last time i bonded over trump winning, and we went to have lunch and drink and talked about taking drugs, i asked her how drug situation was in a country she studied abroad, i remember calling i think portuguese and arabs subhumans (and she was like at least keep your voice down when you say shit like that) but she laughed and so on.

but im naturally kind of toxic and like that, even though I dont mean negativity and harm, and I can lead sort of humorous offensive conversation forever
>>
>>74777199
This is the correct way to do things when it comes to girls
>>
>>74777921
jus' b urselve
>>
>>74777921
believe me im not I think i appal most people actually. anyway, you rly gotta b urself, they can smell you're not a normie, so b urself like me.

you get benefits of being yourself and the minuses also. but if you pretend to be a normalfag you get the minuses, and dont get the benefits, because you cant mimic patrick bateman style, cant fit in
>>
>>74775194
If you are virgin in a chad nation like Australia, you have no hope.
>>
>>74775194
>Never had a problem talking to qt girls
>Still a kissless virgin at 25
The best advertisment in the world won't help you if the product's obviously shit, my friend
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.