[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If I go to Germany as a mestizo are people going to mistake me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: Zapfenstreich_berlin.jpg (68KB, 349x300px) Image search: [Google]
Zapfenstreich_berlin.jpg
68KB, 349x300px
If I go to Germany as a mestizo are people going to mistake me for Middle Eastern?
>>
>>74766772
yes
>>
CHI
>>
>tfw never met a single person from south america

based australia, I don't think sudacas even know this place exists
>>
>>74766945
You're wrong, in school we are taught that Australia is the last bastion of the western civilization
>>
>>74766945
It's hot, full of dangerous wildlife, drunk natives, and trashy decedents of European colonists. It's just an Anglo version of Latin America. Sudacas are trying to leave that environment, not jump to a more expensive variant of it.
>>
>>74766945
I want to visit it one day
>>
File: E8A_1_1.jpg (108KB, 764x670px) Image search: [Google]
E8A_1_1.jpg
108KB, 764x670px
>>74766772

Not if you wear this uniform
>>
yes you will be rounded up and introduced to the gas chamber
>>
>>74766772
You'll fit right in.
>>
>>74766772
You have to keep in mind most north europeans have never seen a South American in real life.
>>
I once met a Venezuelan girl. And she had a brown skin and a white facial structure.

It was really confusing because I couldn't tell if she was white or black or not.
>>
>>74766945
>expensive as fuck
>long ass flight
>hotter than the hottest parts of south america
>living in a nice place in the center of Canberra exposes you to the same if not more danger as living in the middle of the amazon
>with the exception that there's no macacos for SOPA
>doesn't have the magic other places like Japan, China, UAE, etc have
>>
>>74768235

Know many uruguayans in australia right now, they mainly go with working visa stay for a year or two and come back
>>
>>74768259
That's the thing. They just go for the money.
Look at USA, for all the spics there, from what people that have been there tell me a big number doesn't actually like to live there, they just stay for the money.
>>
>>74768426

They go to fuck backpackers actually, and to travel and surf
>>
>>74766772
Just wear a poncho, a moustache and a sombrero. You will be fine. Don't forget to talk with a heavy Mexican accent.
>>
If you are lucky. Every european girl dreams about breeding with black and arab men
>>
>>74766945
Most of europe propably hasnt
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.