[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw the CIA did a coup in Australia in the 1970s and it wasn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: khrushchev corn.jpg (41KB, 431x640px) Image search: [Google]
khrushchev corn.jpg
41KB, 431x640px
>mfw the CIA did a coup in Australia in the 1970s and it wasn't even a big deal and no one talks about it anymore

lmao aussies confirmed third world non-country south america tier
>>
>>74758286
Stop bullying Aussies! >.<
>>
Fat gringo piece of shit
Go loose some weight!
>>
>>74758362
this

gringos are too ugly and fat

they would look much better if they lost of weight
>>
>>74758362
best way to lose weight is with some delicious bolvian cocaine
>>
People always think we're basically Americans but Australians are the real pseudo-yanks

We gave the Americans the middle finger when they asked us to join them in Vietnam and Iraq, and when we chose to keep diplomatic relations with Cuba.

The Australians followed the Americans like flies to shit.
>>
You mean when Gough Whitlam was evicted? Officially, he was dismissed by the Governor General, but there's rumours that the Queen, the CIA, and the Governor General all conspired to remove him and he was a Soviet agent. If so, nothing of value was lost because the amount of damage he did in 2-1/2 years was nothing short of incredible especially ripping up our strict white-only immigration laws.
>>
>>74758407
CHI
>>
>>74758479
Hi, Justin. Shouldn't you be prepping your wife for black bulls right now?
>>
>>74758573
>the American island duchy of prepbullsfailia.
>>
>>74758573
Why are you projecting your sexual fantasies on him?
>>
>>74758512
At least you only had Whitlam for about three years; Canada was cucked by Pierre Trudeau for 15.
>>
>>74758704
>cucked
When we have liberal governments we avoid amerishit quagmires.
>>
Let's run down the list of stuff Whitlam did:

>gargling China's balls
>we're soooo sooorrrrry about what we did to Abooooossssss
>immigration "reform" aka come on in Abdul, Rajiv, and Liang, Australia is your home as much as it is mine
>legalizing no-fault divorce, a huge victory for feminist scum
>trying to create massive entitlement programs during a global recession (we pay for them with what now?)
>>
>>74758915
Aside from the last point you've literally described Reagan.
>>
Don't forget Sweden, they had Olof Palme the guy who started Sweden Yes.
>>
>>74758915
>immigration "reform" aka come on in Abdul, Rajiv, and Liang, Australia is your home as much as it is mine
We got that in 1965; you were at least able to prevent it for another decade.
>>
>>74758573
>this damage control

australia on suicide watch
>>
>>74758362
Rare
>>
>>74758512
>because the amount of damage he did in 2-1/2 years was nothing short of incredible especially ripping up our strict white-only immigration laws.
Based Whitlam. I mourn for him every year :^)
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.