[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: /int/ tells us what their goals and ambitions in life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Saracen.jpg (121KB, 900x579px) Image search: [Google]
Saracen.jpg
121KB, 900x579px
>ITT: /int/ tells us what their goals and ambitions in life are.

I'll start. I want to import a Muslim woman from my country of origin to Europe. I want her to grant me 12 sons, each of whom I will force to do the same, generation after generation, until we have made a noticeably demographic dent in Europe's population. I reckon this won't be different due to Europe's declining birth rates. I also want to spread this idea of mine among other Muslims who will then follow suit, speeding up the process of "uterine jihad" as I like to call it.
>>
*made a NOTICEABLE demographic dent in Europe's population. I reckon this won't be DIFFICULT

Sorry, got a little too excited.
>>
I want to finish the university here and go for medicine in Ysroel
hello
>>
>>74755989
>Ysroel

Is that supposed to be a Biblical form of Israel or something?
>>
>>74756047
That's Israel in yiddish that's all
>>
>>74756117
Why do you want to study medicine in occupied Palestine? Are their medical universities renowned?
>>
>>74756170
As far as I know Israel has massive funds on research and technology and are willing to give the best equipment for future engineers and doctors
Also up-paid projects. Good opportunity to make money on whatever comes
>>
>>74756283
And you think they'll make those funds available to some gentile, from Poland of all places?
>>
File: 1488324455120.png (3KB, 168x168px) Image search: [Google]
1488324455120.png
3KB, 168x168px
>>74755505
>tfw no goal in life
>feels empty man
>>
I want to brew a beer so good even muslims want to drink it. I'll call it "Prophet Mo's Pale Ale".
>>
I want to spend this summer getting my shit together, mentally and physically. I want to finish my last year at uni, then figure out what the fuck I'm supposed to do with the rest of my life.
>>
File: europe (2).jpg (82KB, 630x540px) Image search: [Google]
europe (2).jpg
82KB, 630x540px
mashALLAH brother. ottoman caliphate must grow!
>>
>>74756373
Pre-Islamic Arabs actually drank lots of date wine.
>>74756442
It will. Three of my sons will be named after Ottoman Sultans.
>>
>>74755989
>>74756283
Yeah but isn't Israeli research all in hebrew?

You're better off going to Canada/USA, funds are massively bigger than anything else and our academia is pretty internationalised.

Example my city has probably close to 1000+ research labs, entire institutions dedicated to AI research, stem cell research, cancer research, etc. and annually funded with several billion dollars.
>>
>>74756584
I am thinking between Canada and Israel
I don't like USA and their standards desu
also I am learning hebrew just as I am learning yiddish
>>74756330
That should be reasonable thing to do to fund excellent students to go further, I guess
>>
>>74756694
>excellent students

But what about you?
>>
>>74757223
I don't really mean that I'm an excellent student I just really want to achieve something in my life so I'm trying
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.