[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going to be honest here. I am a cuckold, but I am also

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1494599145105.jpg (144KB, 612x816px) Image search: [Google]
1494599145105.jpg
144KB, 612x816px
I'm going to be honest here. I am a cuckold, but I am also a white nationalist. I believe that whites have contributed more to humanity than any other race, space travel, anti-biotics the list goes on. But when it comes down to it, blacks are just better at fucking. There's no shame in admitting this. There is no shame in admitting that despite the infinite intellectual and moral superiority of the white race, black cock is just better at pleasing women.
The reason white women are turning from the white nationalist cause and running to niggers is simply because they are not being sexually satisfied. Can you blame them? If you don't get enough to eat at home you're going to go out to eat. The only way to save the white race from miscegenation is cuckolding. My pure white wife is my angel, the apple of my eye. And I want nothing but the best for her. So every friday she gets to have her fill of tasty cock. And our relationship goes on like normal. We love each other, and plan on having a child soon. She also shares my red pilled beliefs.
Monogamy is a tool of the Jew. Just give it a chance once. Its exhilarating. There's something deeply majestic about watching a toned muscular black stud going in and out of a beautiful white woman. Try it once.
>>
Good post
>>
>>74739944
What is wrong with you man?
you are tarnishing the Straya cunts, really
delete this stupid thread
>>
>>74739944
stellar post lad
>>
Implying anyone in one of the most superiority complex ridden boards will take this to heart.

It's nice to see that you've realized you're better than the black male and that he poses no threat to your intelligence, in a board where white men see even dogs and dolphins as a potential threat.
>>
Top thread m8.
>>
File: 1232412343125.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1232412343125.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
fuck you lindsay, no one wants to fuck your coalburning haunted by a dead fetus pussy
>>
What a shitty thread, absolutely fucking zero effort was required for this.

sage
>>
I wish we had strong black bulls instead of weak syrians. Especially gambians my gf said they are the best and i trust her taste.
>>
>>74739944
ok you conviced me
i will try it, but only once
>>
>people will fall for this bait
>>
>>74740979
you mad, whiteboy?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.