[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does /int/ use Duolingo? Do you think it's a good way to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: [email protected] (26KB, 500x540px) Image search: [Google]
owl-happy@2x.png
26KB, 500x540px
Does /int/ use Duolingo? Do you think it's a good way to learn foreign languages?
>>
I use Anki. It's pretty awesome.
>>
>>74738196
I use it. It's good, but I don't think you'd be able to get fluent with it alone. I think of it more as a supplement.
>>
It's a good way to start, it gives you a broad overview of vocab and grammar. Once you get about halfway through the tree you should use Memrise/Anki as well to learn vocabulary, and Clozemaster when you finish the tree to drill sentences.
>>
use it for french
it's decent enough for when I'm on the bus, but that's the extent of it
>>
>>74738897
What is the difference between Memrise and Duolingo?
>Clozemaster
What is that?

>>74738938
What sort of things do you read in French, anon?
>>
>>74739011
Do you mean educational books or just general stuff?
>>
>>74739138
Anything related to your French language learning, I suppose. Not really familiar with how people tackle European languages.
>>
>>74738196
duolingo is dog shit, use memrise
>>
>>74739231
One of my mates is French, so I struggle through some conversations with him. I try to read through novels by some of the more famous French writers like Sartre too.
As far as educational ones go, I mostly use ones I grabbed off /t/ and the pirate bay. I have bought a French/English dictionary too
>>
>>74739373
Shit, so you'd say you were at an intermediate level? I like the way French sounds but not a lot of interest in the media to take an interesting in learning it.
How long has it taken you to get from nothing to being able to read (trying to anyway) fully fledged novels?
>>
>>74738196
it's shit
>>
>>74739255

I liked this one.
Thks.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.