[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who are you're cunts friends UK >chile >portugal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 3

File: good_lads.jpg (218KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
good_lads.jpg
218KB, 1200x800px
Who are you're cunts friends

UK
>chile
>portugal
>nepal
>>
Spain
>italy
>portugal
>ireland
in that order, altho folks from the west might feel more connected to portugal and folks from the east to italy
>>
>>74727658
Panamá
>Costa Rica
>México
>Taiwan
>>
>>74727703
how come taiwan?

>>74727686
how come ireland?
>>
america
new zealand
england
png

don't really like any of them except new zealand
>>
>>74727658
>france
>morocco
>kosovo
>>
>>74727766
explain your reasoning la'
>>
>>74727738
idk its what people say
a lot of people in university go in exchange programs to ireland to study temporarily
also i know a spanish guy who works for Amazon in Ireland
>>
>>74727738
>>Panama established a diplomatic relationship with the Qing Dynasty in 1909. After the Xinhai Revolution, Panama recognized the establishment of the Republic of China (ROC), and has retained diplomatic ties with the ROC. In 2009, after President Ricardo Martinelli took office, Panama wished to switch diplomatic relations from the ROC to the People's Republic of China (PRC), but this was rejected by the PRC government to maintain the peaceful development of cross-strait relations. Martinelli reaffirmed its commitment to Taiwan in the diplomatic arena, clearing doubts he could establish official ties with China; he also thanked the Taiwanese for cooperation and expressed the hope that cooperation and investments would intensify. "Panama reaffirms its determination to strengthen diplomatic ties with The Republic of China (Taiwan) (ROC Taiwan), as well as strengthening trade ties with the People's Republic of China (PRC)," said Foreign Minister Juan Carlos Varela, at a meeting in the Council of Taiwan Affairs.
>>
>>74727883
They invest a lot here. So we kind of have a lot of economic relationships.
>>
Finland
>Macedonia
>Greece
>>
File: Eternal Allies Pepe.png (290KB, 1200x819px) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Allies Pepe.png
290KB, 1200x819px
>>74727658
Portugal
>UK
>Spain
>Brazil
>>
India
>Every relevant country except Pakistan and to some extent China.
>>
>>74727658
Relationship with UK ended

France and Spain are now US best friend
>>
>>74730097
Wtf, i love the us of a now
>>
Russia has no friends, only enemies and temporary non-enemies
>>
>>74730198
And India?
>>
>>74730282
You will turn on us eventually
>>
well, pretty much the whole EU, but especially:

>Baltic countries
>Poland
>Ukraine
>>
>>74730329
But why
>>
>>74727780
France helped them get independence, Morocco recognised them and Kosovo "thank you USA"
>>
>>74727658
around no fucking body i guess
>>
>>74727658
We don't have any friends. Everyone hates us.
>>
Belgium
Germany
Think Danmark too
UK was our friend but they left our side so UK is now our old friend who made a bad decision. We miss you UK.
>>
If Brit walks to the Scotland will he be beated?
>>
>>74727766
Don't forget to bring your Canada
>>
>>74731670
Yes, his walking will be interrupt by beat severely
>>
Tier 1 friends:
USA, Canada, Germany

Tier 2 friends:
UK, Belgium, Norway, Denmark
>>
>>74731748
Oh god I forgot Canada. Yeah but Belgium is also tier 1 because they love us and secretly we love them too.
>>
>>74731670
Scots are Brits
>>
>>74731782
>secretly we love them too
We usually don't consider them at all.
>>
>>74731670
>Brit
Do you mean Englishman?
>>
>>74727658
none
>>
>>74731825
Yes
>>
Our politicians tried to befriend Russia. Which was hilariously painful. With Russia playing all kinds of stupid political games. And it ended with MH17.
>>
>>74731857
japs are lonely eh
>>
>>74731900
They have waifus.
They don't need no one
>>
New Zealand
> Australia
> Britain
> USA
> Canada
> Japan
> China
>>
>>74731888
Let's have a civil chat. (Russian/Dutch).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JsPyvWUEFTM
>>
File: nothing.jpg (13KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
13KB, 500x300px
>>
>>74729710
Desu I wish we were closer to Portugal. You're the most loveable country in the world.
>>
>>74731991
We have a free trade agreement with you :)
>>
>>74731900
practically there're no friends. some alt-right would say "muh taiwan" but in reality not really. tho its good cause you dont have to expect anyone else.

believing someone else as friend in an international scene, even in this level of small situation, often leads to a sense of disappointment. cause in most cases, they dont think they are your friend. i mean everyone is isolated after all.
>>
>>74727658
Brazil
Meme list
>Portugal
>Russia
>USA

Real list
>Argentina
>Uruguay
>Paraguay

In real life only latam cares about latam
>>
>>74727658
This pic is perfect.
>putin is the manlet
>india is being the only weirdo pulling peoples hands.
>Brazil is uncomfortable and doesnt really wanta to be there.
>China is the giant in the middle.
>South africa all durp, just happy its part of something
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.