[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>come to /int/ >thought the country threads would be like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1433380111228.png (43KB, 357x390px) Image search: [Google]
1433380111228.png
43KB, 357x390px
>come to /int/
>thought the country threads would be like DJT, threads dedicated to learning languages, but they're just stupid circlejerks

Why?
>>
Come to DJT, learn Japanese and fuck my little sister.
>>
>>74727251
You are in 4chan, even the most informative boards use the word nigger in any post
>>
Everything was fine before flags
>>
In Sverigetråden there are just a bunch of homos roleplaying as animegirls and talking gaysex with each other these days. Faggotry should be a bannable offence, they ruined the entire general.
>>
lel, go to reddit if you think a general that was banned from /a/ and /jp/ is a measure of quality.

You cannot learn japanese from anime and people need to stop pretending.
Why don't you people just fuck off to /ota/?
>>
>>74727907
ツンデレ?
>>
>>74727907
I want a language learning general where people will help me instead of shittalking me and resuming to circlejerk
>>
>>74728125
go the fuck elsewhere then. Generals and people who frequent generals are cancer. After a week it's the same circlejerk over and over again.
>>
>>74728153
fuck you kraut, the main reason for /int/ is for language learning, after they deleted /lang/. ""cultural"" exchange aka shit tier banter comes next
>>
>>74728173
>the main reason for /int/ is for language learning
has never been the case. Fuck off. moot stole the /int/ concept from Krautchan because autistic discussions about haplogroups and cultural conflicts sold.
>after they deleted /lang/
because the board was deader than /m/ and /po/ lmao

Make a duolingo account if you want to learn languages on the internet.
>>
To be fair, you can asked us nicely in /asean/ but since the SEA language are irrelevant and not that popular, so.. yeah.
>>
>>74728270
*could've
>>
>>74728270
Then fuck off
>>
>>74728579
Why are Japs so mean and evil
>>
File: 1439085873666.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439085873666.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>74727907
>You cannot learn japanese from anime and people need to stop pretending.
people in djt don't even do that kek
>>
>>74728173
>/int/ is for language learning
I wish
>""cultural"" exchange
Could be nice if the only cultural exchange was shitting on each others countries habits and customs.

I just wish they would ban all /pol/ posting and "banter" shit and force them to go to /bant/.
>>
>>74730229
*wasn't
>>
>>74728264
>Make a duolingo account if you want to learn languages on the internet.
What DJT for Japanese is multitudes better than what Duolingo has to offer and the site they have put together is arguably one of the best Japanese language learning resource collections in any language.
Your problem seems to be personal and arguments entirely irrational. There is a reason why the /int/ sticky and wiki is all about language learning and not segregated nation based ghetto chatrooms.
>>
>>74727251
don't go outside of DJT, the people here are toxic on a massive scale.
>>
>>74727251
circlejerking is in fact a vert important factor in the process of language acquistion you stupid leaf
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.