[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be british >live in a closet that has a rent of £5000

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1494564203876.png (179KB, 902x634px) Image search: [Google]
1494564203876.png
179KB, 902x634px
>be british
>live in a closet that has a rent of £5000 a month
>can't get a job anywhere else other than call centres
>leaving the EU so the economy is tanking further
>half the country needs government assistance just to make sure we get out essentials
>lower HDI than Slovenia

JUST
>>
>>74726535
hehe london paki go home
>>
File: 1472239579131.png (79KB, 568x563px) Image search: [Google]
1472239579131.png
79KB, 568x563px
>>74726535
ahh yes, the (((IHDI)))
>>
Holy shit. Are you ACTUALLY THIS OBSESSED with Britain. Jesus Christ. It's a tiny island with like 5 times less population than you. It's after four fucking days in the Olympics you cunts. Why don't you all just shut the fuck up and show some respect. There is no nation as arrogant or as fucking cuntish as the United States Of America. inb4 hurr durr u mad. Yeah I am mad, you're all fat shit low lifes who somehow think it's at all anything to do with you that someone born in the same nation as you has won a gold.

You should just all shut the fuck up, that's it it's over, there is no more friendship anymore. Fuck you america, yeah you wont care right now, but I am gonna make you PRICKS pay. I am declaring war on america and all it's posters.

Also we are gonna get a gold tomorrow so I guess you can enjoy your last night of trolling. Fuck all of you. Peace out.
>>
>>74726644
now that's an old pasta
>>
>>74726577
The shit you linked has nothing to do with IHDI. IHDI just means the 0.0001% don't push HDI to the top while half of their country is literally starving.
>>
>>74726714
What are you talking about anon? It's an infographic from chapter 2 of the UN's report on how they calculate IHDI
>>
File: 1493029424129.png (75KB, 504x554px) Image search: [Google]
1493029424129.png
75KB, 504x554px
>>74726727
>>74726714
Here you go

http://report.hdr.undp.org/
>>
>>74726727
>>74726758

Oh damn, looks like (((they))) have gotten their hands on IHDI.

Well it still remains more accurate than HDI when determining the quality of life of average person in a cunt.
>>
>>74726535
Fuck off you Scottish sub human and leave already
I am sick of having to pay for your foood since your population is too inbred to even learn English
>>
>>74726858
hello 'sheed
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.