[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it true that American schoolchildren never compete against

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 1353441775090.gif (2MB, 374x276px) Image search: [Google]
1353441775090.gif
2MB, 374x276px
Is it true that American schoolchildren never compete against the other countries schoolchildren in the international knowledge and intelligence competitions?
>>
File: 1378637837376.gif (2MB, 228x128px) Image search: [Google]
1378637837376.gif
2MB, 228x128px
Don't you mean dick sucking competitions?
>>
>>74722791
Bump.
>>
>>74722791
sure
>>
>>74722791
Why would we?
There is no competition outside the US
>>
>>74727454
This.
No one else has standards low enough to fit in such a bracket the USA would have to offer.
>>
>>74727736
I dunno, maybe if they looked to Liberia. They've got such a similar culture already, and a longstanding shared history.
>>
Why should they? This way america always wins
>>
>>74722791
The IQ in America is lower than the IQ of all Western european and East Asian nations. They don't compete because they'd lose :-D
>>
>>74729665
Drop blacks and mexicans and it skyrockets

To answer OP's point, they usually just do competitions with us but it's organized on individual school/organization levels, there's no standard. It's a little more difficult when there's an ocean separating you from anyone with a brain
The most common is sports though, even I've gone to play in the states while also hosting US teams on other dates
>>
>have insurance
>get sick
>insurance company retroactively cancels your policy (which is illegal but you have to bring them to court to fix it so and they don't have to pay for your legal fees if you win so you get priced out of even trying to challenge them)
heh, nothing personal
>>
>>74728387
>Hilux
That car will outlast their nation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.