[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>another day wasted on 4chan while others are getting somewhere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 1494526456138.png (96KB, 332x333px) Image search: [Google]
1494526456138.png
96KB, 332x333px
>another day wasted on 4chan while others are getting somewhere in their lives
>>
>while others are getting somewhere in their lives
ye into a fucking coffin
>>
Doesn't matter m8, we all end up in the ground at the end.

Just make the decision to enjoy what you have.
>>
>>74719750
But can't you change what you have?
>>
>>74719777
yes, but being happy with what you have is a choice, and being happy with what you have does not mean you can't work towards self improvement.
>>
>>74719818
Why would you be happy with mediocrity though? Isn't that the kind of attitude that leads people to being 40-year old wageslaves working retail jobs with nothing to show as far as accomplishments go?
>>
Yes recently the only thing ive been thinkibg about was finslly finding some way to fucking off myself. i despise my existance i hate being burden to everyone i hate being miserable waste that has Close to no skills nor capsbility to learn i hate waking up just to take my. Sari and returb to sleep i am not necessarily religious but i sincerely asker god several times to get my punishlent shortened i hate my life pleade make me leave this rotten place in peace amen
>>
>>74720095
>no skills

Isn't that easily fixable by putting forth some effort though? Seems kind of drastic to commit suicide, but if you want to then why don't you just do it lol
>>
>>74720153
>hehe u can achieve everytjing
>just put somr work info it i am sure you will succeed
>just be yourself
you trashy normie underage will never understand how it really feels to be a fucking looser, and answeribf Your question i am way too much of a coward to actually commit suicids all alone
>>
File: 20170511_173743.jpg (154KB, 548x503px) Image search: [Google]
20170511_173743.jpg
154KB, 548x503px
>>74719725
AnOtHre DAy WaSsTeD 0n 4ChnA
>>
>>74720257
>These are the people I spend day-in, day-out talking to

I don't belong here.
>>
>>74720340
whats your problem u fuckibg cunt it was you starting all that to begin with
>>
>>74720385
You're saying the most retarded /r9k/ shit. I literally suggested you could try learning skills and you started going off on "just be yourself" (no one said that, in fact don't be yourself. Do the opposite of what you'd normally do)

Why can't you learn? Is your brain disabled? What condition were you diagnosed with that prevents the ability to absorb new information?
>>
File: 1447351767323.jpg (36KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1447351767323.jpg
36KB, 482x427px
>tfw spent over 15 hours in bed today
>tfw spent the rest on 4chan
>>
>>74720470
Sounds sweet, living the life my dude
>>
>>74720449
well i Guess you are right about the part about r9k bullshit, sorry for jumping out at you that agressively i shouldbt have done that
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.