[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is political correctness a big deal in your country? Do you think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: 1440117322196.png (600KB, 2560x2489px) Image search: [Google]
1440117322196.png
600KB, 2560x2489px
Is political correctness a big deal in your country? Do you think it will ever go away?
>>
its starting to heat up with sjw weekly papers and their columnists
Vreme and NiN
also tweter is starting to get popular here and its sjw ceespool
>>
>>74699541
>political correctness
Aka being nice to each other instead racist retards
>>
>>74699693
I'd rather be racist retards to each other the world is funnier that way.
>>
It wasn't an issue until people went out of there way to show off how anti-PC they were.
Correction: It was an issue on some college campuses but that's really irrelevant and had people not made such a big deal out of it it would've stayed there
>>
File: dohg.jpg (59KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
dohg.jpg
59KB, 800x600px
I think it will only get worse, as Political correctness is an effective diplomatic weapon to dismantle any practical discussion and discriminate others while being praised for it.

It's the worst thing that exists in the 2010's
>>
SJWs and Media try very hard, but people still "bigoted and racist" as fuck.
>>
"Political Correctness" has always existed in the way anglosphere fucks understand it.
The only people salty are those who's ideas are not accepted anymore.
>>
>>74700298
Everything, if abused, leads only to disruption. And same thing is happening to the west with pc.

It was still contained in the 90s-2000s, now it's just exaggerated.
>>
>>74699693
>aka being nice to each other
>Perkele speaks
laughable
>>
SJW's are being silenced at universities

https://twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562
>>
Yes and no.

Dutch people generally do not shy away from controversial statements.
But we do have a loud minority of SJW's.
So those people are in constant conflict with each other.
>>
>>74700717
So our only hope is that they shut each other?
>>
>>74700756
No, it will just keep going forever. Dutch people will never shut up.
>>
File: sad.png (6KB, 400x82px) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
6KB, 400x82px
>>74700827
Now that genuinely sounds like hell.
>>
Starting to gain momentum. Still a long way off though. Politicians just voted to amend the constitution so that it says marriage is the union between a man and a woman and not a union between spouses as it said before. Every SJW was yelling about middle ages mentality.
>>
>>74701220
Problem is: it's still a very shy minority compared to the roaring majority of sjw's in unis. It may be a progress, but i don't see any true support group anti-pc
>>
>>74701363
Just watch this: https://twitter.com/tmmchristiaens/status/862028303762370562

Happened this week. Some SJW's were disrupting a speech by a conservative politicians but the whole room responded with "left wing rats, roll your mats" and "left wing scum, go home"

There defo is a movement against pc going on
>>
Political correctness = hey don't be a racist asshole, don't catcall or force youself on women, "be chill"

So extreeme, literally nazis xD
>>
>>74700827

GeenStijl did nothing wrong!
>>
seems these days being an sjw is if you think hitler was a bad guy lol
>>
>>74699693
>>74701854
Kill yourselves
>>
>>74700827
our lord and saviour Thierry will surely bring an end to the madness.
>>
It is only in shitholes like DF and the south, whenever you see somebody being called a "chairo" then that means that he's a Mexican SJW.
>>
>>74699541
Yes, very much
Are you nazi? No, it will never go away, we are doomed
>>
>>74705294
>flag
No you

t. other
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.