[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do your countrymen and neighbours watch the most? Are they

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1494454293141.jpg (644KB, 3230x1728px) Image search: [Google]
1494454293141.jpg
644KB, 3230x1728px
What do your countrymen and neighbours watch the most? Are they fucking pleb or not?
>>
> The Americans

Top kek. Norway 51st state when? Liberate us from the ever growing European shitfest, pls.
>>
>>74675924
Those are most popular shows on Netflix in 2017, forgot the title
>>
Streaming media dis-services such as Netflix and Spotify require nonfree client programs that impose digital restrictions mechanisms (DRM) intended to stop the user from saving a copy of the data being streamed through her own computer. You should never use DRM that you can't break, so you should not use these dis-services unless you can break their DRM.

An additional injustice of these and other streaming client programs is that they impose unjust contracts (EULAs) which restrict the user more strictly than copyright law itself. I do not agree to EULAs, period, and I hope you will reject them too.

These streaming dis-services are malicious technology designed to make people antisocial. (If you don't have a copy, you can't share copies.) Rejecting them is of the highest ethical priority.

A friend once asked me to watch a video with her that she was going to display on her computer using Netflix. I declined, saying that Netflix streaming was such an affront to freedom that I could not be party to its use under any circumstances whatsoever.

Out, out, damned Spotify! Flick off, Netflix!
>>
>>74675989

Norway has fuckall content on Netflix, and so does most of the non-Anglo world probably, so this map is useless.
>>
>>74675985
You don't actually want that.
>>
>>74675924
>Sherlock
That show is mad gay
>>
>>74675985
We don't need more dabbing children, blame your little prince
>>
I have never heard of any of these...
>>
The men here just pirate, so the only viable customers left are lazy fucks and soccer moms. Soccer moms here especially love Scandinavian crime dramas.
>>
>>74675924
>Call the Midwife
A lot of middle aged women must have netflix
>>
>>74675924
estonians in general love crime/detective shows for some reason. like poirot, sherlock, midsomer murders etc... especially british ones. the ones like csi are generally pissed upon for being pleb tier trash.
>>
>>74677083
forgot the marple and morse... those are very popular too
>>
>>74676730

We don't dab. We walk by without saying hello to you, ever.
>>
>>74675924
Netflix in Argentina is still really small. Not a lot of people have it, mainly because of our australian tier internet connection
>>
>>74676156
The German Ethos.
>>
>>74675924
>the whole world watches Anglophone crap spewed out by a handful of big companies
Pls no
>>
>>74676156
This. Streaming is extremely normie-tier and gay.
>>
File: image.jpg (132KB, 640x1012px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
132KB, 640x1012px
>>74675985
Are you sure you want that? You will get more shootings, obesity, and chaos.

At least you won't be taxed to hell.

Pic related
>>
>>74677170
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o3Cc1I2LHc

make him stop
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.