[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Swedish People >The Master Race >The Most Attractive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: n4wMAsl.jpg (923KB, 2088x3712px) Image search: [Google]
n4wMAsl.jpg
923KB, 2088x3712px
>Swedish People
>The Master Race
>The Most Attractive people in the world
>>
>>74660401
Why do they look so Asian?
>>
>an entire country of Portlanders

horrifying
>>
File: giphy.gif (763KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
763KB, 500x275px
>>74660401
>kebab house
>7 eleven
>burger king
>>
>>74660401
T. Sven on holiday
>>
is this a joke or do you actually find them attractive?

also i was there today : )
>>
>>74660454
what is he actually saying?
>>
>>74660401
way too many hipster glasses

also the guy on the right with uk flag on his sleeve looks ok and no one else does t b h
>>
File: bateman.jpg (31KB, 584x413px) Image search: [Google]
bateman.jpg
31KB, 584x413px
One looks like he is about to an hero himself soon he propably got cucked by the black guy in the background who looks displeased with the dead fish performance of his bitch, the guy at the very front with the round face could pass as a local here I bet he is at least half slavic holy shit you dumb fucking racemixers kill yourselves, I spotted Tumblr hair I bet she was the one shilling for refugees, propably dead by now, the guy with his lips sucked in looks like he's thinking ''damn I need that cock'' the manlet with the glasses and earphones propably listens to some nasheed and is addicted to heroine, the two guys with grey hoods on propably are the ones distributing it, the tall dark haired, kinda shitskinned guy looks smugly into the camera as he thinks to himself ''yeah I'm surrounded by faggots'', the man at the left standing behind that girl who looks disgusted as he sees an empty space that could be used for a mosque is a husk, look in his eyes and all you can see is ''just fuck my shit up'' he has the exact same look as Brendan Farser however soon Ahmed ibn Jabmamudin will put him out of his misery in one of the monthly western european terrorist attacks.
>>
>>74660401
That nigga is feed with their bullshit
>>
>They were Viking
It makes me arouse anyway
>>
>>74660444
Because Finland and Russia are close.
>>
>>74661388
Bartek, did they forget to give you your meds again?
>>
>>74660530
injustiça
it means not fair
>>
File: Anglos.jpg (91KB, 607x605px) Image search: [Google]
Anglos.jpg
91KB, 607x605px
>>74660454
It is all you fucking anglos' fault! Stop it with your cultural imperialism bullshit!
>>
perhaps the Swedes need to have a safe place of refuge in Mother Russia. It is looking like what is currently the land called Sweden may be overrun at some point. Of course certain parts of the USA are looking like that too.The based Swedes need to preserve their DNA and genetics in a place where they can live and flourish in peace and safety. Imagine Mother Russia and Brother Putin providing refuges in the land mass of Russia for Swedes, Germans, Norwegians, and all other Nordic , Celtic, Angloid people. All that excellent genetic stock and intelligence, technological knowhow in one place, a secure, safe place, where they would be safe from the vagaries of the other portions of humanity.
>>
>>74663728
Isn't that Charles Maurras?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.