[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Int please help me for the love of god My cat keeps waking me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: willthesunex.jpg (248KB, 1152x997px) Image search: [Google]
willthesunex.jpg
248KB, 1152x997px
Int please help me for the love of god
My cat keeps waking me up at night during times like 00:00, 04:00 etc
He keeps meowing and scratching my door or my wardrobe. It's fucking annoying I can't get any sleep. I feel like killing the motherfucker. He's been doing this for the last 5 months. I can't take this anymore.
How do I deal with it? Telling him to fuck off doesn't work. He doesn't want food or water. And the vet said there's nothing wrong with him. It's like all why he does this is to fuck with me.
Are there any ways from any country that I can make him stop?
Cats really are fucking shit pets.

Please this is a cry of help
>>
no way to shut him out so he can't scratch on your door?
>>
dump him from the commie block
>>
>>74642602
Kill him it's easy. I stomped on my cat with my workboots when he was old and annoying.
>>
>>74642602
>>>/x/
>>
>>74642671
You mean he is possesed by the devil?
Thankfully he decided to stop early this time. Only took 20minutes instead of the usual an hour.
Please help me with your knowledge, /int/ellectuals
>>
>>74642732
abandon him dude wtf
get a dog next time
>>
I know I will get banned for this thread, but you've got to know how in much pain I am every night. Every place I looked for advice just has "deal with it" or submit to your cat and play/entertain him when he wakes up.
This is literally my plea for help if there's any way to stop him. Any hidden knowledge from some country. Anything
I don't want to kill him because he is nice during the day
>>
>>74642602
since you are lithuanian you can come and sleep at my house anytime
>>
>>74642787
I can't. He's been with me for the last 5 years and out of everyone in my family, he considers me his favorite one.
>>
>>74642806
Thank you columbian for your hospitality, but don't you think you are too far away?
>>
>>74642602
Can't you put him in another room and close the door for the night?
>>
>>74642797
spray him with water?
>>
>>74642847
Colombian*
>>74642851
I can't. He will then fuck up that room. Scratch everything and wake up everyone in my commie flat - which is the worst option
>>
>>74642847
>>74642878
thanks for correction

why cant you just leave the door open?
>>
>>74642877
Doesn't stop him. Already tried this. Now because of this he's very alert at night like if I try to take him he'll just meow and then quickly run around the room. It's like it's a gams for him
>>
>>74642878
Buy a cage and put him in it for the night.
>>
>>74642900
Then he scratches my wardrobe and keeps meowing and running around which is annoying
The wardrobe is very close to my bed
>>
>>74642602
Cats were proven to liking comunication with people even more then eating on average. It just miss you coldharted dumbass
>>
>>74642933
I can't I'm too soft hearted for him. I'd rather kill him then put him in a cage.
>>74642959
What?
>>
>>74642927
and there's no way from keeping him out of the room? tried putting something along the bottom of the door to drown his meows / stop him putting his paw underneath?

this sounds fucking annoying.
>>
>>74642973
What?*
>>
>>74643034
That's not an option. I live in a commieblock flat. I'm not going to bother to explain because I have to get at least some rest before my wagecuck job
>>
Cat repelent.
Just make sure to not get any on yourself and anywhere you want/need the cat to go.
>>
Leave the door opened for start.
Cats like routine, do the same things everyday and he will eventually understands when it's time to calm down and go to sleep.
Also try to play with him before going to bed, exhaust him. Make him run and jump for a good 20 mins.
>>
>>74642602
>>
>>74643132
This. My cat sometimes goes through phases of this when her sleep schedule is wack, just gotta try and get it in line with everyone else's

Also would recommend you invest in sleeping pills
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.