[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>In Finland, speeding tickets are proportionate to how wealthy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wp_ss_20170510_0001.png (148KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20170510_0001.png
148KB, 540x960px
>In Finland, speeding tickets are proportionate to how wealthy a person is

wtf i love Finland now
>>
wish i could say the same
>>
>>74639288
Why do you not love your own country, anon?
>>
because i'm not happy, as childish as that sounds. the country is not run the way i'd want and i cannot respect the people that have been elected to lead it.
i think finland was the best country in the world to live after the wars and before the 1990s-2000s, but it's not that anymore and never will be again. my childhood in rural countryside was happy but the countryside is dying, and being replaced by freeways and mcdonald's and internet cafés and i hate it.

if you must know.
>>
>>74639541
so modernity?
>>
>>74639567
American, stay out of this, your country has been nothing BUT McDonald's.
>>
That's actually pretty good. It goes to other fines as well
>>
>>74639567
yea i guess.
i do agree that the average living standard had gone way up because of it and my own damn life revolves around things like internet and fast food, but i still despise everything about it.

i really think a war or a big natural disaster or something might be good for us right now. people aren't supposed to live this way.
>>
>>74639541
>internet cafés
1998 called
No one's stopping you from moving to countryside if you like it there.
>and i cannot respect the people that have been elected to lead
It's fucking Keskusta who is in charge. You should be happy - it could be worse
>>
>>74639249
not good. what's the next step? adapting the price of goods to the wealth of the customer?
>>
Oh fuck I made Finnish people fight eachother
>>
>>74639541
that's most places in the world though, at least the ones that were decent from the getgo
>>
>>74639708
Where the fuck do you live if fast food is a problem? There's just a single kebab place in my town and nothing else. And you whine about internet at 2am wednesday
>>
>>74639541
the land stays cleared forever. when this modern civilization falls Finland will live again.
>>
>>74639810
Unrelated

>charge rich person fifty euros
>rich person laughs
>rich person speeds again and hits preschooler
>>
>>74639940
btw the whole thing is stupid because when you get a speeding ticket it comes with point penalties on your driving license, so you'll lose you driving license if you keep having speeding tickets.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.