[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give me one good reason why Iraq and Syria shouldn't unite

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

Give me one good reason why Iraq and Syria shouldn't unite as 1 country and call itself Mesopotamia, combine their military and crush ISIS?
>>
civil war
>>
If you wanna go for that, what keeps you from throwing Kuwait or at least Lebanon into it as well?
>>
>>74638727
Iraq and Syria had plans to unite in the late 70's until they fell apart. Kuwait is rightful Iraqi clay but we saw what happened when Saddam wanted to take it back.
>>
File: 1493413283203.png (752KB, 1000x1510px) Image search: [Google]
1493413283203.png
752KB, 1000x1510px
>>74638634
The Jews won't allow the Middle East to unite since it poses a threat to the current Jewish establishment. If Iraq/Syria unite, then why not the entire Islamic Caliphate until all of North Africa, Middle East and Central Asia are united. Then the Jewish Anglos/NATO/EU will have another superpower to oppose them aside from Russia and China
>>
Because Arab militaries can't even crush an origami crane.
Friendly reminder that ISIS was so devastatingly effective that Bashar the Lionfish literally had to beg Putin to save his useless ass, and the Iraqi military repeatedly shat their fatigues until US special forces and USAF showed up.
>>
>>74638870
>The Jews won't allow the Middle East to unite since it poses a threat to the current Jewish establishment.
No that has more to do with the fact Sunnis and Shias seem unable to get along with anyone.
>>
because sunnies and kurd and alavites and turkomans and other tribal ppl

the entire region is a mess because these countries are artificial and required a central power to keep it togather (dictatorships)
>>
>>74639550
you think it should be balkanized?
>>
File: 1472018066757.jpg (49KB, 437x403px) Image search: [Google]
1472018066757.jpg
49KB, 437x403px
>>74638870
>shadman
>>
>>74639022
>sunnis and shias are already teamed up against the Jews in Iran, Syria, Iraq, and Libya
>believing this jewish meme
>>
>>74639579
yes, absolutely
>>
>>74639662
You have to go back, Khalid.
>>
>>74638870
>why not the entire Islamic Caliphate
>with central asia
lmao
>another superpower
LMAO
Another Africa.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.