[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What did you learn from 4chan? >I learned that some young

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: 1494265188474.jpg (40KB, 460x460px) Image search: [Google]
1494265188474.jpg
40KB, 460x460px
What did you learn from 4chan?

>I learned that some young men online with a cultured taste in Japanese animations, are obsessed with their blood enough to not only argue who is or is not white day in and day out but who is the 'whitest' of them all

Also a lot of people unironically despise women...
>>
>>74600288
I learned literally nothing. This place is a complete waste of time.
>>
This place has actually made me dislike my country even though it's the best in the world
>>
>>74600288
OP is a faggot
>>
>>74600322
>>
Turned me into a centrist desu
>>
>>74600322
/Thread
>>
>>74600288
It seems that you lurk /b/ and /pol/ a lot
>>
The only thing that matters to a woman is that you are at least 5'10 (177cm) and have at least an average dick.
>>
>>74600288
That a lot of people here have a trap fetish. And soon or later I will embrace it.
>>
>>74600288
The guy in your picture is the Southeast Asian, not Japanese.
>>
>>74600288
Based Buboy
>>
>>74600288
>Also a lot of people unironically despise women...

only the hoes
>>
>>74600288
modern (american) id politics, which is stupid as hell, pretty much anti-intellectualism, a waste of space, pollution to every society.
modern white supremacy/nationalism, which is a fucking laughable juvenile hivemind

mainly i learned these
>>
>>74600288
I learned that I am Greek (I am Greek).
>>
>>74600288
>Also a lot of people unironically despise women
Nothing wrong with that. Best you lrean it here that through the first-hand experience.
>>
>>74605170
I am a Greek
>>
I learned that I'm a parasite and gibmedats and liking the idea of unified Europe means im a cuck.

Could be worse honestly
>>
>>74600288
Logicalness doesn't depend on one's nationality
>>
>>74600288
I learned that people are not really all that different from one nation to another.
>>
>>74600322
>>74600363
>>74600398
thats because you are retards
>>
I learned that I am better than most of you people and that the majority of you are a bunch of unoriginal dead weight faggots.
>>
>>74600288
>he didn't yet learn that finland is the whitest
let me educate you
>>
actual existence of people so called weebs
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.