[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, our country is deteriorating. Most of our cities are more

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: 1477246846035.png (279KB, 966x817px) Image search: [Google]
1477246846035.png
279KB, 966x817px
Guys, our country is deteriorating. Most of our cities are more than 100 years old and they havent been updated or renovated at all. Electric wires hang from cut down trees and our roads are literally crumbling. This country is done, well never be a true 21st Century power.
>>
sounds like you need "work migrants" to pay for it
>>
>>74596884
The migrants who come here are working on food and veggie plantations.

They don't have the skills to operate the machinery to fix our roads and infrastructure.
>>
>>74596736
I never used fearow should I use fearow

I really like spearow but fearow is ugly
>>
>>74597500
>but fearow is ugly
If you can get Sniper (hidden ability) Fearow, its worth it.
>>
your such a motherfucking retard
>>
>>74597885
*you're
>>
File: 1492209947929.png (86KB, 337x441px) Image search: [Google]
1492209947929.png
86KB, 337x441px
Are there cities less than 100 years old in USA?
>>
>>74596947
>They don't have the skills to operate the machinery to fix our roads and infrastructure.

Because they don't care to train them.
The construction labor force in this country is all white/black entitled cunts who work no more than they need to. They take breaks every 30 minutes and do absolutely fucking nothing. There needs to be an overhaul in the industry, training of mexicans, because mexicans aren't entitled cunts. They work 12 hours a day to not only feed their family here but back in their home country, that's what the industry needs.
>>
File: [screaming].jpg (102KB, 500x371px) Image search: [Google]
[screaming].jpg
102KB, 500x371px
>>74596736
that's not the only problem in this country
and unfortunately, the US is suffering from the problems that every single superpower/empire in human history has suffered from. It's nothing new, and it doesn't bode well for the next few years. The United States of America is seeing its sunset. Cherish it, for shit will hit the fan soon.
tinyurl dot com forwardslash msg26sp
>>
File: Absolutly barbaric.jpg (88KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
Absolutly barbaric.jpg
88KB, 600x709px
>>74596736
>Most of our cities are more than 100 years old

How cute.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.