[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the objective of your country? >Portugal Serve the portuguese

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

What the objective of your country?
>Portugal
Serve the portuguese people,promote it,evolve it abroad and at home and form the fifth empire.

What about yours
>>
File: money.gif (509KB, 450x241px) Image search: [Google]
money.gif
509KB, 450x241px
Get really, really fucking rich
>>
File: IMG_1154.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1154.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>74592992
Annex Portugal m, centralize state rename all the provinces to exterminate local identity, P1, P2 etc.. maximize Iberian population on the land conscripting women for child bearing.
>>
>>74593192
Nobody in iberia wants to be iberian.we are portuguese and the whole world shall be aswell
>>
>>74593192
Men take the war for land and those who oppose us, women take to the war against death by giving us more life.
>>
File: IMG_1188.jpg (69KB, 686x596px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1188.jpg
69KB, 686x596px
>>74593355
You are a fucking neighborhood connected to rest of Spain.

I will never tolerate the portugueses states existence.
>>
>>74593412
No river connects Spain to France all rivers connect Spain to Portugal... you are the exact same PEOPLE.
>>
>>74592992
I'm sorry your thread attracted the Mexican autist
>>
>>74593355
Iberia will be under a single state, there is no democratic right to the existence of the Iberian nation.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=12scK_jSRnc
I can ignore the west Spanish retardation to not damage or harm west Spain, other issues are more important.
>>
make uma delicia
>>
>>74593192
>that image
I want a Spanish gf now.
>>
>>74592992
>Lebanon
Steal money from the people then shit on them and cry that there's no money in the treasury (bevause you stole it) preventing any real progress then ban clean energy such as the building of dams and the use of solar energy because that way you can maintain your monopoly on electricity which is only available 6 hours a day and then when the people want you to fuck off you dont you just simply say youll change but then you dont and the people keep silent because theyve been brainwashed by their religious figures
lets not also forget the fact that you have a garbage crisis so sweden offers buying your garbage but you decline since you make more money to yourselves when its dumped somewhere in the country but then no one wants it dumped in their village so again you have a garbage crisis
What about yours?
>>
>>74596711
b-bump
>>
Eradicate the remnants of native culture and make everything Italian.
>>
File: 1490405527332.png (60KB, 733x1240px) Image search: [Google]
1490405527332.png
60KB, 733x1240px
Flag, pic related.
>>
>>74592992
>What the objective of your country
Survive
>>
>>74592992

To spread freedom throughout the world
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.