[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Up until last year, i thought Asia was its own country like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: 1466566454834.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1466566454834.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
Up until last year, i thought Asia was its own country like china, and japan.
>>
>>74571358
yes
>>
>>74571358
Can't argue with that notion.
>>
I also thought vietnam war and ww2 were the same thing until i was 23
>>
Also, i always thought Spain was located somewhere in south america because for obvious reasons and i always thought Brazilians spoke spanish.

I also thought america was much smaller than Europe until i was 18, then i looked closely at a map and noticed how big the US was

/in/ confession thread?
>>
>>74571358
A girl I knew got a boyfriend recently and said 'He's Chinese or Asian'
>>
>>74571358
Me too.
Up until 10 years old, i thought Europe was its own country.
>>
>>74573252
I now notice that almost every American girl says this when describing asia, they think Asia and china are 2 seperate countries and i just stop explaining anymore
>>
>>74571358
Well at least you're learning
>>
>>74571358
>>74571544
you're making us look worse
>>
>>74571358
>>74575290
>>74575345
I don't know castellano.
>>
I didn't realise the difference between UK,GB and England until I was 16. I also didn't know we were an Island until I was 14. And I thought Rome was it's own country still around and seperate from Italy. I thought the Pope lived in Ireland and that they all lived in bomb making churches. I thought India and China were their own continent and that Australia was in Europe.

I did History instead of Geography at school
>>
>>74573252
>A girl I knew got a boyfriend recently and said 'He's Chinese or Asian'
How the fuck does she not know what ethnicity her boyfriend is?
>>
It took me way too long to find out that the Netherlands and Holland aren't the same thing.
>>
File: 1489901563220.jpg (18KB, 327x316px) Image search: [Google]
1489901563220.jpg
18KB, 327x316px
>>74571358
>American flag
No surprises hehe
>>
>>74571358
I still don't know the difference between England, the UK and the United Kingdom.
>>
>>74576747
Why
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.