[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think we, the mighty Mexican people, need to stop being so

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1494034375370.jpg (522KB, 2208x1750px) Image search: [Google]
1494034375370.jpg
522KB, 2208x1750px
I think we, the mighty Mexican people, need to stop being so submissive when we face hostility from Europeans or those of European descent. None of that "N-NOT ALL LATINOS" shit. We are a proud people and we should act like it.

Instead of lying and saying no- say YES we WILL flood and shit up your streets.

Instead of lying and saying no- say YES we WILL teach our children Spanish and only Spanish.

Instead of lying and saying no- say YES we will impregnate your sisters/daughters to further the Latino race.

Because when it's all said and done. What ARE you going to do about it white boi? Post hurtful stuff on 4chan? Re-tweet articles about cultural marxism and the jews on twitter?? Wear your MAGA hat?????

This country is ours. This world is ours. This future is ours. Read my words and weep.
>>
>>74562669
bump
>>
the astraliASS misters
>>
>>74563582
Nice pasta
>>
>>74562669
Why would you do that to the European countries? They had nothing to do with you lot. Stick to America.
>>
>>74563654
>They had nothing to do with you lot.

>what is Spain
>what is Portugal
>>
>>74562669
yes, this is my exact message. we need to stop being apologetic. whites will never accept us. they hate us because they're afraid of us. we are destined to conquer america and then the world. god wills it
>>
But you are basically Spanish and Portuguese in culture and in looks. :/
>>
>>74563850
He is not Mexican. I ve seen that "Aussie Flag" obsessed about Mexicans destroying America for quite some time now.
>>
>>74563776
Except for those...
>>
>>74563850
No we are not. Maybe from the Baltic point of view.
>>
>>74563966
We are still close to iberian culture than to anything else, imo.
>>
>>74563911
:^)
>>
File: 20170505_102202.jpg (122KB, 782x637px) Image search: [Google]
20170505_102202.jpg
122KB, 782x637px
>tfw italian-american so i can switch between white and latin whenever i want
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.