[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the best way to get a Green Card? I don't want

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

What is the best way to get a Green Card?

I don't want to live in a country of niggers.

Before you tell me that the United States have more niggers blahblabhblah
Listen
>The USA
13% of niggers, the figures are stable for decades
1% of Muslims
>France
5% of niggers up to 1% 50 years ago
8% of Muslims up to 0% 50 years ago

I would love to live in Oregon or Massachusetts.

I have no problem with Hispanics, most of them are white too.

Also, the United States are a rich country. In France, the median income after taxes is only 1,600€ per month.
>>
>>74545134
Come as tourist buy a farm create company,
>>
File: rams_.png (30KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
rams_.png
30KB, 500x500px
>>74545134
>most of them are white
No, we're not. Are you a qt girl(male)?
>>
>>74545134
If you're going to live in a place where people hate niggers, you're going to living around niggers. The places with no niggers aren't racist, and we don't want racists living here.
>>
>>74545464
>you're going to living around
you're going to *be living around
>>
Just fly over for vacation and stay past your reported duration. Anyone can file for an ITIN which means you can go and rent an apartment, apply for a job, open a bank account, get a driver's license--so have you. If you go and live in a liberal city cops won't even bother reporting you to ICE if you get caught committing a non-felony crime. No one will suspect you of being illegal in daily life and care enough to report you. After a while of documented history you can probably just get grandfathered into a green-card--I heard it's easy to get if you stayed in the US for a few years (regardless of legal or illegal) with documented proof provided and go back to your country prior to applying and show that proof, so long as you don't get deported in the process on the attempt of heading back.
>>
>>74545134
It's insanely hard. Thanks pajeets and chinks.
>>
>>74545134
>8% of Muslims up to 0% 50 years ago
LOL do you actually believe those lies ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-r7bRsv4x0
muslims are 30%
>>
>>74545134
Marriage. I personally know half a dozen people who have done this.
>>
>>74547562
Not exactly, only China, India, Mexico, and the Philippines have a yearly quota on how many of them could be petitioned, but that's not answering OP's question.

To answer OP's question: get an American GF/BF, get brought in with a fiance/ee visa, get married, get green card, stay married until naturalization, then get naturalized. Takes about 3-5 years.
>>
>>74545134
Marry an US citizen.
>>
>>74547553
If you get caught you could get barred for 10 years for willingly violating immigration laws. Just do it legally brah
>>
>>74545134
>I have no problem with Hispanics, most of them are white too.

Less than 25% of us are white. Hispanics in the US are overwhelmingly dark-skinned mestizos or black/mulatto Puero Ricans/Dominicans.
>>
>>74545279
>rams
lmaoing @ you losers
>>
>>74545134
You want to live in a country that has a merde health insurance?
>>
File: peperamspunch.png (142KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
peperamspunch.png
142KB, 785x757px
>>74550717
Dirty S*rb! You ruined Yugoslavia and now you're trashing the Rams! Take this!
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.