[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can't display the Australian flag on my car because all

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1459190636212.jpg (67KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
1459190636212.jpg
67KB, 500x495px
I can't display the Australian flag on my car because all the bogan scum put Australian flags on their cars and I don't want to look like one.

Yet, Lebos and Filos get to hand their flags from their rear view mirros without looking like dickheads.

Why do you have to ruin my flag you piece of shit bogan scum?
>>
>I want to do Bogan shit but I'm not one of them
Just accept that you're Bogan and put the flag on your car.
>>
>>74524443
I'm not though.
>>
My uncle hangs both the Australian flag and the Lebanese flag outside his house. Just do it.
>>
>>74524845
Just put the flag in the fucking car billybob
>>
File: 2504.jpg (51KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
2504.jpg
51KB, 500x378px
>>74524372
>Why do you have to ruin my flag you piece of shit bogan scum?
Hello.
>>
>>74524372
I don't see why you think it's socially acceptable for a Lebo to fly their flag and not for an Australian. Any foreigner flying their flag would get far more shit than an Australian would for flying ours.
>>
>>74524372
At least you're not flying the Eureka flag, way bigger stigma with that one.
>>
>>74525241
Why?
>>
>>74525516
Some people think it's been hijacked by far-right groups and so wouldn't respond nicely to someone displaying it
>>
I would trust her
>>
I wouldn't say it's socially acceptable.

I just think when people see someone with an Australian flag on their car they assume they are the kind of person who yells at non white people for not being Australian and spend all his time at the pub.
>>
>>74525565
I don't think they think that.

People just think it tends to be uneducated fucks that display it...

Nobody has a problem with the Australian flag but it's a certain type of undesirable person who sticks the flags all over their cars.

Similar to American rednecks.
>>
>>74524372
Not related to your post but I want to fight a kangaroo. Im going this summer to Australia how do I find one to box.
>>
>>74528230

Good luck not getting disemboweled.
>>
>>74528230
They just run away from people and they move really fast.

If they do kick you with their hind legs which they won't do unless trapped in a corner they will send you flying and break your ribs.

You could even potential die.

Most likely they will all just run away.
>>
I'd tHrust her.
You get it? Her shirt says trust me but I said thrust which implies sexual intercourse.
>>
>>74524372
>>74528533

Here you go.

instagram.com/lalovetheboss

Her body is crazy (probably the best I've seen this year), the afro suits her face the most, she should never change her hair style.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.