[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some countries that are easy to move to as a skilled

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1491532758636.jpg (56KB, 720x960px)
1491532758636.jpg
56KB, 720x960px
What are some countries that are easy to move to as a skilled worker? (Specifically an engineer)
>>
>>74521406
Russia
>>
What type of engineer?
>>
File: 1484248041715.jpg (12KB, 150x196px) Image search: [Google]
1484248041715.jpg
12KB, 150x196px
>>74521406
>skilled worker
>engineer
>>
>>74521406
Aren't engineers easy to move to any western countries if they're skilled
>>
Sweden.
I moved here from Texas (Houston) a bunch of years ago.
I'm an electrical engineer.
Moving here was quite easy. Didn't have any problems getting a citizenship.
Live in the countryside now here, it's nice.
>>
>>74521533
Civil specializing in Transport.
>>74521540
t. architect
>>
>>74521603
>Civil specializing in Transport.
Mining industries employ a lot of them, generally they like someone who's experienced.
Lot of the developing countries also employ them from overseas because the locals are spear chuckers or functionally retarded. Generally you'd end up in either contract work as a private individual or with a larger company, should be some employing them if you hunt around.
>>
>>74521406
Any third world country desu.

You'll live as a wealthy expat in a nice cheap place and have people everywhere licking your boots.
>>
semi-relevant question
is it easy to study abroad in the EU?
>>
>>74522815
Yes
>>
>>74521406
how do I get a selfie with Assad?
>>
>>74521746
>Lot of the developing countries also employ them from overseas because the locals are spear chuckers or functionally retarded

Fuckton of cases it's because they put a premium on whites mncs and local companies . You can be a 15 year experienced local and they'll hire some fresh out of school Canadian to take a vacant spot and be your superior.
>>
>>74521603

>Civil specializing in Transport.

so, you're a Valet in a parking then.
>>
>>74523488
Thing I noticed was that I got hired for a lot of secondary skills in addition to being an engineer- which the locals didn't have and the locals used to cheat through their universities so their degrees 'value' was essentially worthless.
India and China produce a lot of engineers, but I've ended up working in both countries simply because they figure, spend a bit more on someone that can actually do it, rather than get 6 months in and find out their hired fella was full of shit.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.