/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I got $893 CAD in a debit card + $405 in cash. Would I survive

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: WIN_20170507_00_01_50_Pro.jpg (184KB, 1600x896px) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20170507_00_01_50_Pro.jpg
184KB, 1600x896px
I got $893 CAD in a debit card + $405 in cash. Would I survive for a month in Victoria? I'm staying with a family who will feed me.
>>
>>74519088
well what necessary expenses would you even have in that case you dumb sensationalist spic
>>
How are you gonna get there in the first place?
>>
>>74519088
>I'm staying with a family who will feed me
Then you don't even need that much.
>>
>>74519213

Hangouts, camping, sightseeing, museums, transport and occasional food with people there.

>>74519240

By plane. I paid the tickets three months ago.

>>74519250

I need to spend it all anyway.
>>
>>74519288
>Hangouts, camping, sightseeing, museums, transport and occasional food with people there
How much of that are you planning to do?
You should be set from what I'm hearing so far.
>>
>>74519088
Fuck off we're full
>>
>would I survive
>when I have to pay no hotel nor food
>survive
what kind of question is that?
>>
>>74519339

I apologize my beloved neighbor, I wrote this post excited because I just got my cash.
>>
>>74519323

Let's say I'm hoping to hangout almost daily, want to go trough downtown the first week and that involves getting into museums and maybe the cinema, want to go camping at least once in the whole month, I don't know if I can rent a campaign house because I won't be carrying mine.

Also would like to visit a nightclub at least twice, is not a very nice experience here in Mexico.
>>
>>74519470
Are you fucking retarded? For 40 bucks a day without having to spend on rent or food you can do whatever you want.
>>
>>74519088
Yeah as long as you don't buy anything expensive all the time. But please don't come here paco.
Campaign house? You mean a tent? Shit is expensive yo
>>
>>74519088
>>74519288

That should be fine assuming you don't spend money on anything stupid

Victoria's really nice this time of year, hope you enjoy it
>>
>>74520034

Also I recommend you check out some of the hiking trails while you're here, try going up to the old trestle bridge at goldstream park
>>
>>74519470
You'lle be fine. If you visit beforw summer, you might get a chance to feed seals by the harbor while eating fish and chips. Really nice place.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.