[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anybody else here hate Introverts, are these people tolerated

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 02-introvert-battery-1024x601.jpg (63KB, 1024x601px) Image search: [Google]
02-introvert-battery-1024x601.jpg
63KB, 1024x601px
Does anybody else here hate Introverts, are these people tolerated in your country. For some reason we're supposed to respect them for being
quiet and be understanding that they don't want to socialalise.

FFS I fucking work and have limited amounts of free time and money, if I'm hanging out with people and enjoying myself I really don't want to fucking deal with a self absorbed cunt ruining the atmosphere.

This doesn't include Fins who are based.
>>
>>74508334
Stop hanging out with introverts then, you cunt.
>>
>>74508497
I avoid them but obviously people bring them into social groups I happen to be in.
>>
>>74508791
>>>74508497
>I avoid them but obviously people bring them into social groups I happen to be in.
Then just fucking continue with your life. Be with your extrovert friends and let thr introverts do their own thing.
>>
Isn't it a mental disease?
>>
>>74508791
If they are introverts in what way do they bother you?
>>
>>74508872
well no because they suck the vibe out of social situations, imagine if you're sat around drinking and having a laff with people and some guy comes and sit downs and stays quiet the whole time. You don't know anything about him, you don't feel easy so it's not the same.
>>
>tfw to intelligent to be an extrovert normalfag
>>
>>74509008
A normal human being will try to interduce himself and if he sees the other person isnt responding he will just continue with what he did. You are not telling thr intro guy to go away you just try to find other ways to make yourself have fun.
>>
Introvert basically just means the person is somewhat reserved around people they don't know, and would rather be alone than to hang around autistic screechers like these guys:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4JgPozpz4
These are the extraverts that you love so much. Protip: everyone hates you.
>>
>>74508334
Fucking kill yourself, cunt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.